Start by marking “Iron Crowne” as Want to Read:
Iron Crowne

Iron Crowne

A new enemies-to-lovers standalone.
Byron Crowne is a charming liar and a gorgeous monster.
I detest him.
I can't resist him.
He’s awakened desires I didn’t know I had.
When he touches me, I need to fight him . . . and I need him to win.
Our one night stand bruises my skin and leaves dents in the walls, but the sheets aren't the only thing we shred that night.
And
Published November 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Iron Crowne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iron Crowne

Start your review of Iron Crowne
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE!| AMZ US | AMZ UK |

! Iron Crowne (stand-alone). While on opposite sides in a lawsuit Olivia goes head-to-head, body-to-body with playboy and ruthless businessman Byron Crowne!

Better review when I have more time!

***
Kink: | HIGH FOCUS |
Romance: | HIGH FOCUS |
Sex frequency: | MEDIUM FOCUS |
C.D. Reiss
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am five star happy with how this book turned out.
And I wrote it, so I should know. :)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 Stars

I liked it a lot...but I didn't love it all the way.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
He was a mixed message. A loophole in a rock-solid contract. The coexistence of lies and truths.

*looks around the room desperately*
Oh, excuse me. I can't write my review right now. I'm too busy looking for my ovaries. Those suckers exploded about 40% into this book and I haven't seen them since. I don't know whether to send CD Reiss a thank you or my medical bill. I'm leaning towards the former, though, since the woman did give me Lord Byron. And oh hubbah hubbah! *insert drooling
Isabella.R
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Worthy Opponent Stars

Byron Crowne and Olivia Monroe are on opposing sides. Brought together by a legal dispute, their battle will burn hotter then either could imagine; and their passion may incinerate them both professionally and personally.

Olivia may despise Byron for all he represents, rich, entitled, corrupt; but her body and hormones don't give a damn about the moral high ground.

"The way he’d touched me as if he could—and would—tear me apart like a savage. The way I kept fantasizing
Miss OP
Sep 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
I hate everyone who reads this book before me.
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: C.D. Reiss Fans, Romance
5 Authentically C.D. Reiss Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
This vanilla girl crossed paths with C.D. Reiss in 2013 by picking up a little book titled Beg. It was the first entry to the series Songs of Submission. It introduced me to Jonathan Drazen, the Drazen Family and his obsession, Monica Faulkner. It was mindblowing in how it took me by the hand, led me to another level of interest and allowed me to experience more than I ever thought I would in this lifetime.

I bring this up not to sound like a
Malene

CD Reiss sure knows how to write dominant alpha males. Jonathan Drazen is an all time favorite of mine. Byron Crowne is all alpha and dominant in every aspect of his life. Including in the bedroom. He came close to overtaking Drazen’s place.
Byron knows how to take control and did so over Olivia very efficiently.
Olivia is a fierce and opinionated woman who knows what she wants as well. She has her career all settled now all that’s missing is a child.

Iron Crowne is an enemies to lovers romance.
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Straight up love it! Awesome story and characters! So hot too!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book! This book gave me so many feels.

I love when I find a book and it’s just exactly the type of story I love to read. This story introduces us to a extremely hot guy, with a bit of arrogance and dominance, and yet once you breakthrough to the internal guy, the vulnerability is there too. He was addicted to Olivia from the minute they met.

Olivia hated him and everything he stood for but yet she felt that pull
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
CD Reiss has given another reason for why I can’t resist her books! Iron Crowne was the epitome of what an enemies-to-lovers romance should be. Right from the start, the characters exploded with such potent amounts of hate and uncontrollable lust, this story was so hot that the words felt like they were being seared into my brain. The warped and nasty relationship that Olivia and Byron shared did absolutely nothing to make me like them (especially Olivia), but I couldn’t look away.

He towered
Coco.V
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-but-not-read
4.5 stars! I'm a huge fan of C.D. Reiss and needless to say I was totally lost in Iron Crowne and once I began Byron and Olivia's story I had a hard time setting it down. Review to come...
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 “Lord Byron” Stars

I love enemies to lovers story. The line between love and hate is very narrow and the stories are usually layered with ferocious attraction and zealous passion. Byron Crowne and Olivia Monroe are very driven people, each with their own agendas. But when work leads these two to become adversarial, their instant attraction must be contained for the sake of their jobs and Olivia’s reputation. But their push and pull has a dynamic all of its own that drives these two to become
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, 1-docs
Iron Crowne was a delicious enemies-to-lovers story about the big, bad real estate developer and the environmentally conscience lawyer. The moment they lay eyes on each other, they are squaring off for a battle that neither one of them plan on losing.

CD Reiss has got the magic touch. I don't know how she had these two in this epic business battle while cultivating a romance that was also kind of sweet. That may be just my take on it. I saw right through Byron from the start. The way he was
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4-4,5 STARS

Such a great story, I fall in love with this one from the first pages!It has angst,a strong heroine, a sexy and arrogant hero and a sexy romance!The romance is slow burn with the best way.I loved how it goes.

description

Both characters have trust issues, it was intrigued watching them how they felt for each other but also trying to hide it.It was like a war between them with their feelings,passion and intensity! Byron is arrogant,cocky and sexy and Olivia is strong heroine!

They have a great
Meggie
4 stars

He was an awful human. Period. I was better than this. That was his appeal and the reason to resist him. Somehow, I had to win this lawsuit without having sex with Byron Crowne.

I went into this SUPER excited. Even though I know early reviews are often skewed, I still was very encouraged by them because I usually love CD Reiss. The issue with that is that I have really high expectations and standards when it comes to her books. She has created some of my favorites heroes ever, her
Dora Koutsoukou
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 s

I couldn’t decide which one was more appropriate for Byron and Olivia. Love to hate you or hate to love you!

Strong and independent characters yet with flaws who didn’t give up, with great chemistry, both carrying their own baggage.
Their relationship was a not an easy journey, they went through a lot of rough and smooth moments. The story was very well written, fast paced and dual pov.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
CD Reiss is synonymous with gifted storytelling and sizzling sexytimes. When I think of her one name always comes to mind: Jonathan Drazen. Well now after reading this book, a second name will without a doubt immediately follow: Byron Crowne. Jesus Christ this is one of my most anticipated reads in a long time and Reiss signed, sealed and delivered a phenomenal read and then some. Byron and Olivia were fire. Pure unadulterated sizzling chemistry on top of witty banter and reach for the sky ...more
Eva LeNoir
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The master of filthy poetic prose has done it again.
I never thought I would say this but Byron Crowne has risen to Jonathan Drazen status with his cocky aloofness and bruised soul. He's dominant and cunning and prides himself in winning.
Enter Olivia.
Smart, focused and liberated. She knows what she wants and fears no one but herself.
Together?
It's fucking fire.
And explosion of wills and carnal freedom.
Iron Crowne is the epitome of Christine's talent. It's the reason I love her books and this one
Laurelin Paige
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Iron Crowne is impossible to put down. CD Reiss nails the delicious alpha tension she's known for and unf it's so good! It will go down as one of my fav reads of the year, no questions asked.
Lauren Luman
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wooooow. Let me catch my breath. It's no surprise that finishing a CD Reiss tale has left me nearly gutted. Feeling raw and exposed.

Byron Crowne. Oh Lord Byron. Not only is he a commanding, alpha male, but he's also got an endearing and vulnerable side. Our past shapes who we are, especially when we experience intense emotional trauma. That said, I appreciated that Byron was able to eventually work through it. Oh, and he's definitely the epitome of filthy. He gives Jonathan Drazen, the original
Snow
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
hawt damn!!!!

wait, I'll say it again!

HAWT DAMN!

one of the best written pent up, sexually intense, angsty scenes I have read lately!!!

for that alone, I give 5 star rating, everything else is just the bonus!
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
An enemies-to-lovers standalone.

The opening chapters of this story very much reminded me of the early writing of CD Reiss and I was excited to watch the development of the characters and their story.

Byron and Olivia are the protagonists at the heart of, 'Iron Crowne.' Olivia has a plan for her life and future, which was not supposed to include a man like Byron but sometimes plans need to be broken.

The highly erotic narrative of this story showcases the characters attraction to each other and
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version

This story is wow, I am completely in love with Byron Crowne. He's so sexy, Byron and Olivia almost caused me spontaneous combustion, their scenes are pure delight, their explosive chemistry combined with their banter had me reading practically without blinking.

Byron and Olivia begin their story as enemies, both want to achieve their goals and that includes beating each other, but at the same time Olivia feels an incomparable attraction to Byron, he makes her fantasize
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
CD Reiss always brings the steam, and Iron Crown is FIRRREEE! Byron Crowne is one of the most alpha, dominant heroes in the bedroom I have read in some time.

I absolutely love Byron Crowne. LOVE. His demeanor in the bedroom, and his anti-love to falling in love is what I love to read about. I mean the man who doesn't care finally caring is the epitome of romance. Add to that his prowess in the bedroom and I was SOLD on this man.

The heroine is relatable because of her desire to need and have
Amy
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you read a book and you wonder how you can ever read another one because this book surely destroys any need or desire to read something else. That's how I felt when I finished Iron Crowne. CD Reiss crafts characters and stories that stick, and this one, dear readers, is like super glue.

Byron Crowne is one of those Reiss-ian heroes who is hard, imposing, demanding, controlling, and decisive. And yet he is perhaps more self-aware than previous heroes in Reiss's works. He knows he does
Bindi Boo
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very well written! I loved the little poetic style that the author included in her writing.
The heroine was sassy, ballsy and amazing. My favourite bit was that there were no unnecessary drama- everything was talked about up front with no hidden agendas and the couple actually figured out what they wanted in life together. Highly recommend!
Evalyne
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: heroines-i-love
Hmmm! what can i say........... liked the heroine atleast she was upfront, the hero's issues were non issue that's why this didn't make my favorites.

The series in general has potential and will definitely keep an eye out on the others.
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 LORD BRYON STARS!! THIS BOOK IS IN MY TOP 3 BOOKS FOR 2019. I was captivated all the way through Bryon and Olivia's story. There was so much angst, sexiness, love/hate, and the feels that were rolling off the pages. Every time I close my eyes I see Lord Bryon....he is PERFECTION. You definitely need this book in your lives....download it now.
Serena
YOU GUYYYYS! THIS BOOK IS SO HOT, SO SEXY, with such tension and the feels! AND. THE. MOUTH. On Byron!! #JizzCity I absolutely couldn't put this one down, but at the same time, I didn't want it to end! One of my fave enemies-to-lovers romances of the YEAR! #YouNeed!!!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Iron Crowne by CD Reiss is the story of Olivia Monroe and Byron Crowne.
Byron is the Alpha male, bad man who has put up his shield of protection to prevent anything hurting him. Olivia is you sweet heroine who is strong and fun loving who is so hard for the anti-hero to resist. This is a start reading book and you won't be putting it down. So don't start it until you have the time to read until the end. I absolutely loved it and I would recommend it and of course always Ms. Reiss's writing!

CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that

• Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Hate Crush
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • The Italian
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Never Got Over You
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Outmatched