Start by marking “Royal Holiday” as Want to Read:
Royal Holiday

Royal Holiday

Princess Martina Parisier hates the lavish royal parties with their boring guests, having to behave like a lady for hours on end.

But this year’s ball will be a masquerade. Everyone there will be in costume, so at least she can hide in
Kindle Edition
Published November 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Royal Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Holiday

Start your review of Royal Holiday
Isha Coleman
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I felt like I'd step inside a fairytale and never quite found my way out. Royal Holiday blends sweet romance with heartaching angst to create a magical journey of the heart. McKenna James knows unforgettable romance.
Rochelle
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Quick read and enjoyable story. Second chance romance between Rodrigo and Princess Marina. They were friends as kids but his parents sent him away to keep them apart. When he comes back , he will start to do whatever he can to get back to her. Will love prevail and they be able to get their HEA or will others get in the way to stop them?

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story and was very entertaining. Once I started I could not put it down. The chemistry between the hero and heroine is sizzling hot. I would recommend this to anyone that loves a great love story.

lf
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Great Royal Christmas Romance - with hints of Cinderella

Royal Holiday is the first book I have read by Mckenna James and I loved it. It was a lot a great second chance romance about Princess Marina and Rodrigo. They had been best friends when they were younger but were separated when he was sent away to school. He has now come back home and wants to see Marina again but his parents are against it. But he has a plan to use the annual Midnight Magic Ball, which kicks off the Christmas holiday
Raecharmed
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Princess Marina and Prince Rodrigo come from opposite sides now that their families are feuding and not friends. However Rodrigo hasn't forgotten her and wants to reconnect with her. So he has a friend Oliver design a costume at the last minute to go to a masquerade ball to see his princess. Yet when he gets there he doesn't tell her who he is when they dance and talk. Instead he just charms her and walks away promising to see her again. He never expected his family to be planning a coup against ...more
Emily Pennington
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This is an enjoyable story about a second chance romance between Rodrigo and Princess Marina. The two of them had been childhood friends until his parents separated them by sending him away to school. Years later, when he returns to Brooklandia, he wants to connect with her again, taking advantage of the Crown’s annual Midnight Magic Ball, where he can approach her unrecognized and against his parents’ wishes. Is their close friendship strong enough to pull them together? Will the magic of the ...more
J
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am in love with this royal! A romance that takes on a bit of a fairytale vibe. Rodrigo and Princess Marina were great friends as children until Rodrigo was sent away for school. Now he's back and while their parents are at each other's throats (so to speak) he's ready to prove he's the man for her. I love these characters both are so fierce and bold and I love their friendships with Oli and Brandon. A beautiful romance with a holiday theme, a little heat, a bit of suspense, a few laughs and a ...more
Anne Dwyer
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rodrigo has carried a torch for Princess marina while he has been away at school - but when he comes home, the situation has changed between her father, the King, and his parent - and it is not good! His parents ban him from meeting the Princess - but he manages to go to the ball with their invitations.
But how will Marina react when she learns that the White Knight who has captivated her is her old childhood friend?
Will they allow their parents, and politics to destroy the joy they find in each
Renata Gill
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A grown up Fairy tale with steamy scenes and a romance that will survive all odds.
Rodrigo is back home and cant wait to see his childhood friend Princess Marina....but things aren't as they were as the King and his father are at odds at the way the Kingdom is being run....
Rodrigo and Marina must hide their relationship and love for each other as both both families wont accept it..........when Rodrigo is imprisoned and then exiled Marina decides as the future Queen it is up to her to take matters
M Hurford
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas and Romancing with Rose Petals.
Lovely holiday storyline where childhood friends, Princess Marina and Rodrigo are reacquainted after not seeing each other for ten years. Their parents are now on the opposite end of the political spectrum which causes the love birds to meet in secret until they take matters into their own hands which ultimately result in their HEA.
I’m recommending this book for your reading enjoyment and pleasure. Peace.
I received a free copy of this book via
Margaret McGovern
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic love story. Rodrigo and Marina grew up together until he was sent away for a decade. Upon his return he and Marina got close. Sadly, their parents became enemy’s. The author made the characters so likable but they had so much to overcome. Marina is a princess and future queen whereas Rodrigo is a law student. The secondary characters were funny, supportive if the couple and were true friends. I received a complementary copy of this book via Booksprout and chose to write a review. I ...more
Christina Luberts
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story of second chance love. Princess Martina hates doing parties, but this year his a masquerade ball. Rodrigo was a friend of Martina growing up till he was sent away. Rodrigo comes back and wants Martina and kisses her under the mistletoe. Martina does not know who it is, but boy she loved the kiss. What will she do if she finds out who it is? Can Rodrigo get her to see him as more? Will she forgive him? Can their parents ever get along? Can he prove himself? What will happen in the end? ...more
Angela
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is time for the Midnight Magic Ball in Brooklandia. Rodrigo attends the ball as a white knight and asks Princess Marina to dance. She feels like she knows him already, but when she asks him his name, he kisses her and leaves saying he will see her soon. Little does she know but Rodrigo is her old childhood friend that was sent away. This love story is sort of like a fairytale. Will they stand together for love?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
Bev
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marina is a princess and next in line to the throne. When she was a child, she played with Rodrigo who was the son of friends of Marina's father and mother. Rodrigo was sent away to school and they didn't see each other for ten years. Her father is not doing a very good job at all of being the king and there is trouble brewing. Marina meets a white knight at a costume ball and cannot forget him. She then keeps on getting a note each day promising they will meet again soon. Just who can this ...more
Sara Munoz
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best friend's until their parents had a disagreement. He is back in town to see his best friend, they kiss under the mistletoe while he is in his mask. She is waiting to see who this man is who keeps sending her roses. Trouble and sadness are in their future, but can love conquer all and give them a HEA. Great story, great characters and a realistic plot in a made up land. Must read.

Kimberly
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Public opinion over a monarchy is controversial in this small kingdom. Something needs to change or war will be coming and for these two young childhood loves their lives will be torn apart. I love the fairytale mixed with the real topic of political strife the kingdom not known but suffering as other small countries do. The strength to stand up for what they believe in and fight for right.

Misty Goan
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful well written suspenseful royal love story. This delightful engaging storyline includes childhood love, secret meetings, angst, sadness, political interference, mystery, love, intrigue and a great HEA. The characters are well developed, interesting have great chemistry. Great supportive, funny, secondary characters keeping me addicted page after page. I voluntarily read and reviewed this incredible ARC. ...more
Vivian Chrisman
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
White Knight...

At the Midnight Magic Ball, Princess Martina is "rescued" by her White Knight. Who is he? He says she knows him. Rodrigo and Martina were the best of friends growing up but times have changed. Their parents and politics threaten to destroy any chance to renew their friendship. With Christmas magic in the air, will these two get their HEA? Read this cute holiday read the answer.

Michele
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
To be honest this book had a really slow start, but I’m glad to have kept reading. Definitely liked the mysterious admirer with the intriguing aspect of keeping everything hidden from interference from outside family members. Wonderful creative charming characters that add depth to the storyline to give readers more insight of childhood friends to becoming that HEA.

Debra Richardson
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An interesting and passionate childhood best friends romance! The storyline is well written, relatable, emotionally deep, funny, and enjoyable. A fast pace page turner with drama, mystery, suspense, intrigue, and more! The characters are well developed and likeable. A really good read; strongly recommended!

Andrea Lecras-mchale
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Brooklandia, the holiday countdown doesn’t begin until the Royal Family throws their Midnight Magic Ball two weeks before Christmas Eve. Absolutely enjoyed Rodrigo and Marina's story. The characters were great. Loved Marina's white knight.

Rochelle
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great book. The storyline was captivating and entertaining, and all round enjoyable read. The characters were very likable, and had good chemistry. The story moved at a good pace and flowed well. Overall a great read.

Scarolet Ellis
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Royal Holiday Kindle by Mckenna James is a wonderful story that is writen by a brand new author to read. I had no idea what to expect from this author when I started reading this story but I loved it. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about Holiday and contemporary romance.

Barbara
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short Holiday story that had me smiling as I read. Two people who have grown up together as children, but have grown apart now get a second chance. I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It was great having characters that are well developed and engaging and have plenty of chemistry. The flow of the storyline was steady from beginning to the end.

Lara
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rodrigo and Princess Marina were friends as children until his parents sent him away to school to keep them a part. When he comes back will their friendship be able to come back? Feelings that have been buried come up but will others get in their way?
Tracyann Boyle
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved It

What can I say this book was fantastic? I finished it in record time. It was magical that they were close friends, then separated over the years. Now a fairytale come true.
Gaynor Jones
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enchanting

Rodrigo and Marina's story is magical! 2nd chance romance with heat, chemistry, angst, conflict, family issues and HEA every woman wishs for!
Mary Burrows
Not that romantic. Pretty juvenile no depth. Made it to 53%
Nate
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun & entertaining read. Good characters. And sizzling chemistry. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

• The Sheikh’s Convenient Bride (Omirabad Sheikhs, #1)
  • Twins For Christmas - A Billionaire's Secret Babies Romance (Scandalous Book 5)
  • His Runaway Bride (Alphalicious Billionaires, #7)
  • Accidental Rebel
  • Steamy Proposal (Alphalicious Billionaires Book 8)
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • More Than Dad's Best Friend (A Man Who Knows What He Wants #121)
  • Destinies: A Reverse Harem Romance (Power of Love Book 3)
  • Into the Light (Angel Academy #4)
  • Finn (Moonlight Wolves Book 4)
  • Perfect Protector (The Next Door Daddies #2)
  • The Real Deal (Dublin Nights, #3)
  • His Royal Quadruplets (Ravishing Royals Book 2)
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers Book 1)
  • Marshmallow: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 1)
  • Boss's Plus One: A Romantic Comedy (Plus One Series Book 1)
  • Forever and All the Afters
  • The Hold Out (Brewer Brothers, #2)