Start by marking “Cover Me In Chocolate (Fetish Alley, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cover Me In Chocolate (Fetish Alley, #3)

Cover Me In Chocolate

(Fetish Alley #3)

A STICKY, MESSY AFFAIR

A missing young woman, an abusive boyfriend, and a trail with dead-end clues have Clay Mortimer and Tate Williams of M&W Investigations chasing their tails. Not a position they often find themselves in, if ever. When an employee of the erotic chocolate shop in Fetish Alley disappears, the usual suspects don't pan out, and Tate and Clay
ebook, 1st edition, 180 pages
Published October 22nd 2019 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Cover Me In Chocolate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cover Me In Chocolate

Start your review of Cover Me In Chocolate (Fetish Alley, #3)
Karen Jones
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m really enjoying this series. Clay and Tate have a great relationship, i love their banter and the connection that they have. This time tho we also got to know a bit more about Aurelio and Tomas. They’re very sweet together especially when they’re not being stubborn with each other. Lol.
Dixiecowgirl
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fetish Alley needs Tate and Clay to bring home one of their own.  Wonderful characters, interesting investigations and  steamy connections create a great story. The writing flowed beautifully and the story-line kept me reading. The supporting characters were really well done and added so much depth to the story.   I loved the chocolate messages from the kidnapper and thought it was really creative.

I loved the creation of Fetish Alley and all the amazing shops that were located there.
Pati
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
I feel horrible giving this only two stars however it sadly was just an ok read for me. Not only did I know "who done it" from the moment we met the character, but the whole "investigation" seemed too simplistic to me. I feel like it was just a tool used to bring us back into the alley so we could revisit Tate, Clay and all of the other characters. I would have preferred a better balance between investigating and sex scenes... a better balance between visiting friends and sex scenes. I definitel ...more
Angel  Kennedy
3.5 Stars... I've loved the first two previous books in this series but this one missed a few things for me. I loved all the banter and teasing between all the couples. Tate and Clay along with the rest of the Fetish Alley have another mystery to solve especially when its one of the Alleys own. The repeating information being discussed among them lost me a bit rather than keeping the story going forward.
Includes house explosions, suicide subject, troublesome puppy, sexy scenes and more...<
Tracey
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

Clay and Tate make this book, I love their relationship. There is the bonus of Tomas and Aurelio getting closer. The mystery was not as enticing as I expected and felt more of carriage for developing the relationships, which I have no issues with as I find them great characters. It's all set around Fetish alley were there are many colourful shop keepers and clientelle!

Take a stroll in fetish alley 😉
Bookbeard
storyline: ***
main characters: *****
side characters: *****
world building: ****
editing: ****
Hopefully not the last installment of this series. The focus in this book is definitely the relationship between Clay and Tate and not the crime plot. But it was fun to see how the couple build their family.
Debra
Lisa White
Oct 31, 2019
❤Sharonica-Logic❤
Nov 02, 2019
Bringing lovers together, one book at a time

The official stuff

Susan writes steamy, sexy and fun contemporary romance stories, some suspenseful, some gritty and dark and others that hopefully make you think. She’s also Editor in Chief at Divine Magazine, an online LGBTQ e-zine, and one third of the deadly trio of Cover Thoughts.

Susan attained PAN status with the Romance Wri

Fetish Alley (3 books)
  • For Fox Sake (Fetish Alley, #1)
  • Death By C*ck (Fetish Alley, #2)