Start by marking “The Lowest Realm (The Miscreant, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Lowest Realm (The Miscreant, #1)

The Lowest Realm

(The Miscreant #1)

Life on an offshore oil rig is grueling hard work. For Nika the hard work, isolation and discipline is ideal.

On the eve of flying back to the mainland for a two week break, disaster strikes, and Nika is thrown into darkness.

When he awakes in a strange world, with no memory of his past, he finds himself in the presence of monks, who offer to help, on
Published November 9th 2019 by AAC Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Lowest Realm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lowest Realm

Start your review of The Lowest Realm (The Miscreant, #1)
Anabela.M.
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The plotline of 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗺 rarely allowed my mind a moment of rest,so to speak. Alongside Nika I walked into an original,interesting fantasy world of magic,new gods and religion. Nika is sent on a dangerous quest,and each page I turned brought out something captivating. He bonds with a talking cat,he finds love with Freyne,he makes new friends and enemies.

A prophesy must be fulfilled and it was awesome to see it unfold. While the connection between Nika and Freyne's deepens,each step of t
Elle
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well paced filled with likeable characters and a solid romance, a promising start to the series. However, I did feel there needed to be some fleshing out done of some of the characters and their motives.

There's some angst between Niko and Freyne, but it was resolved quite quickly. Seemed to be heading into Romeo and Juliet territory, but didn't quite get there. I liked Niko, despite his difficult start to life, he turned out to be noble and self sacrificing.

In short this is a very s
Charaf
Oct 23, 2019
Dianne D
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this for something different, and was not disappointed.
The story kept me captivated throughout. The romance part was based on love not smut and was tasteful- it tied into the storyline well.
I loved the characters.
I can't wait to read the next story!
Denai Worsley
Oct 07, 2019
Amy-Alex Campbell
Oct 07, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Nov 10, 2019
Megan
added it
Nov 11, 2019
Amy-Alex Campbell has been an avid reader and writer from a very young age. At just nine years old, she was writing short stories and poetry at a high standard.
At the age of 17, she began world building and writing Death of Thy World. However, after writing a captivating prologue and first chapter, she felt that the story was going to be like any other novel - hero gets the princess and live