Start by marking “Waltz of Seduction” as Want to Read:
Waltz of Seduction

Waltz of Seduction

Lord Lockhart loves his new bride. Yet he also knows that a gentleman doesn't inflict his passionate desires on a wife. The marriage bed is for begetting heirs, not animal lust. No matter how much he desires his wife. But under Lady Lockhart's shyness is a determination to tempt her handsome husband, to satisfy them both and spend every night together in her bed.
Published October 18th 2019 (first published May 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Waltz of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waltz of Seduction

Start your review of Waltz of Seduction
Cheesecake
3.5 rounded up because it was a simple plot, but it hit the spot when I needed a quick little amuse bouche.

Colin and Sara have been married for the better part of a year, but the sex is perfunctory and only a regular twice a week. She knows from her friends that it can be more but not really how.
Colin is afraid to do more with his wife and it's killing him to hold his libido in check. There is a pretty good reason for his ignorance and he grovels with tenderness. She has no clu
[̲̅ρ̲̅υ̲̅и̲̅y̲̅α̲̅]
KC
A sweet, steamy but too short romance...

I thought it was endearing how Colin and Sara both tried in different ways to seduce the other, considering how much they secretly loved each other. I loved how Colin was so very smitten and territorial! Colin had more success with his tactic but it was a win-win situation for them both.

The sex scenes definitely veered on the erotic. They also felt like true love scenes because Colin and Sara bonded emotionally as well, finally reve
Nicole Laverdure
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short Scorching Hot Romance!

I love Natasha Blackthorne’s books and novellas. They are always well written with a touch of sensuality! If you don’t mind reading a spicy novella, then you’ll love ‘Waltz of Seduction’.
It tells the story of a young couple, Colin and Sara, who after nine months of marriage, begin to explore their sensuality. both retain their passion but a waltz lesson will change everything. He loves his wife, desires her! She will surprise him! which will trigger a be
Lady Raven RAVE!
BRIEF SUMMARY
Colin has been married to Sara for a few months but shows no emotion towards her. He is very attracted to Sara, but is showing restraints involving any emotional or physical attraction to her because of his past. Sara believes that he might have regretted marrying her, as she believes herself to be plain.

THOUGHTS
I was split in the middle with this book in the beginning, but the more I read about Colin and Sara, I fell in love with both characters. His reasons and treatm
Dawn Sullivan
Jul 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Following review is my opinion and not a paid review.

(Spoilers)

Oh wow, Natasha has done it again with this historical erotica of husband and wife finding passion in eachothers arms.
Its like a fairy tale with a real life twist to it.

This story made me think sweet, soft and delicate but it was also so wild and erotic too.
The combination makes me melt.

Colin, a sexy and secretly passionate man hiding his wants and desires from his wife. He believes that his wife shoul
Mei
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical
A very short and very sweet romance! I know that it is rated as erotica, and there were some spicy s*ex scenes, but it IS absolutely a sweet love story! You can just feel the love and passion in both H and h!
I suspect that in that historical period the misconception about s*ex were just like it is described here. It's actually sad to think that some of the marriages could be happily resolved like this one, if only the partners could talk about the problems.
Well, it was a short and nice re
Kiru Taye
A sexy quick read. Once you get started, you won't put it down till your done reading it. A well researched historical romance about married life in that era. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Rustye
Sep 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I never knew the waltz could be so sexy! A great short story of a couple learning to communicate and move past the restrictions of their time. Very well done!
Lynn Reynolds
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Sara Lockhart just wants to be noticed. Colin Lockhart thinks he needs to follow propriety. This is a great reminder on how much we’ve changed. Our thinking and how we interact are just two examples.

Our author has created a piece of work that takes us back in time. We are always told that life was so much simpler back then but it seemed like they had rules for everything – and that included married life. Men seemed to have fewer rules than the woman – no
Sonia N.
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical-r
The beautiful and the amazing Natasha Blackburne gifted me with this copy!!!!

I have read just all of her books, and I absolutely love them! Waltz of Seduction is a short and fast paced romance.
Colin is the youngest son of the Duke of Wakefield. Beautiful Sara is the daughter of very rich merchant. Although Colin could have had his pick of heiress', he chose Sara. With her comes a very large fortune, plus a beautiful manor from her father.

I enjoyed this short and sex
rm2h
May 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful Regency. It was well researched and matched how a marriage would be carried out in that period. It is a must read. I purchased this book on my own and was not given it by the author.
Wendi Zwaduk
Jun 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read with enticing characters that I wanted to get to know more. Engrossing for those who love a hot, steamy read.
Tina Williams
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emotional and deliciously erotic
Natasha Blackthorne packs a great deal of emotional depth into this short novella which focuses on the relationship between Lord Lockhart and his young bride and how they finally discover the true delights of the marriage bed. Although Lord Lockhart has certainly done his duty, he believes a wife should not be subjected to his animal lusts which he keeps very much in check. This has resulted in his wife wanting more…
Once the shy Lady Lockhart dons a daring
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Waltz of Seduction is a fast read! Only 38 pages per the author. I love some of these short reads they are great in between the next ARC.

This story gets going pretty fast and it has to. Lord Colin Lockhart married to beget children. He never expected his wife Lady Sara Lockhart to be passionate and to want sex. Due to what he had heard from his mother at a young age. When she does it is an unexpected pleasure, especially since he is into a little kinky sex.

I enjoyed this fast and fu
Landslide
*I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Waltz of Seduction was Natasha Blackthorne's debut romance and is now being re-released. It's a very sweet and steamy novella about a married couple, Lord and Lady Lockhart.

Colin Lockhart may love his wife, but he knows a husband doesn't inflict his passions on his wife. Conjugal relations are supposed to be sporadic and with procreation in mind. But his wife Sara can't help but long for more. She want
ana
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
proves that less is more
Rachel
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adorable short, sweet, & sexy read. Would love a full novel about this couple!
Kah Cherub
Feb 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lady Sarah Lockheart wants nothing more than to tempt her husband. But nothing she tries seems to do the trick. Lord Colin Lockheart remains distant. He actually pays more attention to his clocks and star-gazing than he does her.

Sarah thinks herself very plain and comes from a commoner's family. She wonders if the only reason her husband married her was because of the money she brought from her family. Why is it that hardly ever visits her chamber, and why are his visits so brief? It seems as i
A.R. Von
May 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A short, sensual and seductive read about a married couple (practically still newlyweds) that is still holding back their passion for one another and it all starts to come together with a simple lesson to waltz. I found the journey they completed very endearing and was not able to stop turning the pages until there were no more to turn. It’s a completely satisfying read for a novella.

Colin adores his wife Sara and wants to show her as much in a multitude of ways. But what he is thinking is con
Danielle
Sep 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great, sexy short read. This is my first book by Natasha Blackthorne that I have read and I was delighted and asking myself what took me so long. Lady and Lord Lockhardt have been married for three months with very little sex life to speak of. Lady Lockhardt has taken advice from her friends on how to dress to entice her husband into bed but he doesn't seem to notice but he does notice that she refuses to waltz with him at any of the balls. Lord Lockhardt has a bad personal experience tha ...more
Sheila
Jul 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sara wants more of her husband’s attention in bed as well as out of it in Natasha Blackthorne’s WALTZ OF SEDUCTION. Colin heard his sister tell of the degradation of the marriage bed when he was young and determined then never to put his own wife through those degradations. Sara will do anything to bring Colin to her bed more often and Colin is trying to keep his animal urges away from him. Finally one ball when Sara wears red and other men look at her, Colin realizes he must make others see her ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Lady Sara Lockhart wants nothing more than her husband, Lord Lockhart, to notice her and for them to be husband and wife both in and outside the bedroom.

A confession up front…I’m a huge fan of anything based in the Regency so I enjoyed this story in part because it offered a good sense of the setting and time. Most of the conflict stems from the attitudes toward women and wives during this period--the fact that many husbands did not view their wives as
Cocktails and Books
Who would have thought that waltzing lessons would lead to a husband overcoming is sexual hang ups regarding his wife, but that is exactly what happens in this very quick, very sexy read.

Lord Lockhart learned at a young, impressionable age that a man should never engage in any type of passion with one's wife and promised his sister that he would treat his wife with the upmost respect. Of course, when a man finds himself in love with his wife and wildly attracted to her, it does pose
SATIN SUE
Sep 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this book we see two people who are just married, not sure on how to deal with things. doing what they think is best rather then asking the other. Sarah longs for the passions that is meant to come with having a husband. she wants him to want her the way she wants him. but little does she know he wants her far more then she realises. Colin is struggling not to go to his new wife. thinking he has no right to go to her as often as he wants. he thinks his wife deserves more then to have him forc ...more
Jess the Romanceaholic
Using "lathe" instead of "lave" is just as bad as using "waste" instead of "waist" in my mind. Two completely different words, two completely different meanings. -1 star for that. Blech.

I love the premise -- marriage based on practical reasons (he a penniless lord, she a wealthy daughter of a merchant), she thinks he doesn't want her, he thinks it's wrong to be lustful with a wife.

Unfortunately, it just fell a bit flat for me. I think with very steamy lovemaking (there was crude language, light spanking
Romancing the Book
Nov 01, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, historical
Reviewed By: Sarah L.
Review Copy Provided By: Publisher
Here is a tale of two newlyweds who, rather than communicate their desires, wants and needs to each other, base their interactions on how they believe the other wishes to be treated. The sadness and frustrations Sara and Colin are feeling are very evident. Upon the advice of friends, Sara wears a new ball gown in a risqué color hoping to tempt her husband. Sure enough, when Colin sees the reaction from other men he realizes he ne
C. Zampa
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nobody does the classic, sensual Regency tale of the brooding, dark lord who drives the heroine---not to mention the reader---crazy with romantic anticipation as Natasha Blackthorne!

This quick read was luscious, sexy, fun.

A shy young bride, cringing at the mere thought of having to waltz in front of spectators at dances.

A chilly-at-first, gloriously sexy husband who decides to teach his wife to waltz for purely selfish reasons---so that all the men's longing gazes at his beautiful
(Nat) Reading Romances
This is the debut novella by Natasha Blackthorne. Waltz of seduction is the sweetest erotic romance I’ve ever read! The love between the couple is so pure, genuine and full or respect, that you completely surrender to the story being told. Love, love, love!

It’s one of those books you think about and make you smile. It has became dear to me. And all bow to Natasha Blackthorne!

(I have given this book The Golden Award – This is a very rare award! This one is given only to th
J. Kahele
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a lovely story

Sara cannot help her attraction to her handsome husband Colin and wished he would visit her bedchamber more often. But knows he probably doesn't feel the same, because he married her only for a fortune.

Colin is desperate to waltz with his wife. But she is against it, afraid she will make a fool of herself because she can't dance.

He will not take no for an answer. After getting drunk on brandy he visits her bedchamber and insists she waltz with him. But