Start by marking “Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)” as Want to Read:
Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)

Man Cuffed

(Man Hands #4)

A new comedy from the USA Today bestselling duo!

Mac
A good cop can always spot trouble. That’s why my senses started pinging the moment I met the hottie next door. The neighborhood may never be the same. First she confuses me for a male stripper and tries to remove my uniform. (The guys on the force will never let me live that down.) And then there’s the breaking and entering/>
Expected publication: November 19th 2019 by Tuxbury Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Man Cuffed, please sign up.

Start your review of Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
Stacey is Sassy
A HOT policeman walks into a bar…

…SHE TRIED TO TAKE HIS PANTS OFF!!!

I can honestly say, that even if I was expecting a stripper to walk into a room, there is NO WAY I would try to take his pants off. That was by far one of the funniest first meetings I’ve read in a wee while. Man Cuffed was exactly the book I needed today. Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby have again cracked me up, made me sigh and left me thoroughly satisfied. Yes, there were a few curveballs that had me sniffling, snarling and sneering, but mostly, I was re
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen Fans, Tanya Eby Fans, Romance
4 Reading Him His Rights to Happiness Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I know when Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby get together to do another Man Hands entry, I will be immersed into a romp...A story with serious humor and insights into the characters and their feelings. These two tap into a special blend of seamless writing which only happens when two strong voices merge so well.

This is part of a group from the previous books but there is no need to have read them to enjoy this book. It can be read as a stand-alone.

We have Meg, a
Claudia Fosca Stahl
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby are back! I’ve been waiting for this book for over a year now, and I couldn’t be happier than I am right now. They both have a knack for comedy and are really talented storytellers, and it shows not only in Man Cuffed, but also in the other three books they’ve written together.

Man Cuffed is the latest addition to the Man Hands series—the fourth book to be precise—but it is a complete standalone and can be read, and thoroughly enjoyed, without having to read
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly, ratula
With Man Cuffed Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby have once again nailed the perfect blend of laugh-out-loud humor and heartfelt emotion.

Add to that a heroine I want to be best friends with (I freaking LOVED Meg so much!) and the exact sort of growly alpha hero I can never get enough of? 100% Romcom perfection.

I was utterly charmed by Meg’s quirky pluck, and the flashy personality that hid a sort of unexpected quiet strength. I was smitten with her.

And Maguire? Lord, but I love a grumbly, grouchy hero. I love a
Shannon
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves, funny
From the moment I picked my kindle up to read Man Cuffed, I did not want to put it down. I was instantly sucked in from the start. It was laugh out loud funny at times...I mean come on... how can it not be absolutely hilarious when you think a real police officer is a stripper and try to undress him?

I really enjoyed Meg and Mac as characters from the start. Their chemistry was just off the charts hot. I really enjoyed their back and forth banter and reading about them getting to know each other
Zoe
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spirited, sexy, and laugh-out-loud funny!

Full review to follow shortly.
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby have done it again! Man Cuffed is book #4 in the Man Hands series (each can be read as a standalone), and it's an incredible addition to a wonderful series. This book is effortlessly funny, totally swoony, is about a Hero who wears a uniform, and includes fake dating. Who doesn't love fake dating?!

Right off the bat, Meg and Maguire, aka Mac, had the most hilarious and deliciously awkward meet cute that had me laughing and dying a little.

I took that as a si
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Another laugh out loud at times book that gave me both happy and sad tears. The author double team has done it again and knocked out another belter, that you will not be able to put down.

Mac is a seriously hot cop, but he has issues from a past relationship, that is until a feisty woman called Meg moved in next door and challenges his and pushes his without him realising the space that she i
Shannon
You know, (or at least you hope), you’re in for a good time when you’re already laughing 2% into a book! And lucky for me, and you, the laughs continued throughout Man Cuffed. But what’s really great about Meg and Mac’s story was the way Bowen and Eby were able to balance the humor with the more emotional aspects of their story - it wasn’t all laughs as they worked their way towards a hea, but it sure was an entertaining journey.

Meg and Mac are opposites in many ways, not least of all when it c
Amber Rose 🌹
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: November 19th 2019
Spoken In: Dual POV
Rating: 5 Stars ⭐

Man Cuffed is the fourth novel in Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby's Man Hands series. It can be read as a complete standalone but I would definitely recommend reading the previous books beforehand to get the full experience of this world.

I loved Meg and Mac together so much. What starts off as neighbours to friends then escalates to fake dating and benefits becomes so much more and I had so much fun watching their relationship build they had such int/>/>Spoken
Hayley
Shelves: chick-lit, arcs
Man Cuffed is the 4th book in the Man Hands series. In an effort to be completely honest, i was unfamiliar with this series until about a week ago. Once I was made aware of it, I binged books 1-3 in 3 days in preparation to read Man Cuffed. It is a personal pet peeve of mine to read books out of order when I know that characters will bleed through even if they are stand alone novels. The heroine of Man Cuffed is Meg, the sister of Sadie from Boy Toy. She is an aspiring actress who is in a bit of ...more
Cristina Sales
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby are back with a hilarious addition to their Man Hands series, this time with Sadie’s younger sister Meg trying to jumpstart her fledgling acting career in a new city. Before she can get it back on track, she needs a new place to live and, just her luck, it’s next door to the hot cop she mistook for a stripper - not that he minds. Macklin “Mac” Maguire isn’t looking for a relationship but his new neighbor intrigues him from the moment she tries to tear away his pants.

S
Megan Lowe
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great rom-com. I’m not a massive fan of them, but this is a good one.
I loved Mac. He’s so manly and strong, and a little frustrating, but for a sex god you can forgive that!
Meg is a little over the top, but she’s perfect for this book.
The supporting cast; Lance, Aubrey, Cassidy, Rosie are awesome and I hope the first three get a book, because the shenanigans they’ll get up to are sure to be entertaining.
This is a lighthearted, easy, funny read, with a heap of gr
E
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man Cuffed was just so good! It is everything that’s good about a RomCom - hilarious with a side of romance. Meg made a lasting impression on Mac Maguire when she mistook him for a stripper dressed as a cop, not as a cop doing his job. There was instant chemistry that was hard to ignore but given she could have been arrested for molesting a police officer, she didn’t suggest exchanging numbers and staying in touch. And then one day Meg moves into Mac’s apartment building and they’re neighbours! ...more
Kimberly Lund
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book had such a fun story. I loved this book from the first meet cute, through both Mac and Meg’a growth both alone and together and then the final bits leading up to the Happily Ever After. It was seriously SO GOOD and so easy to read. Loved these characters and look forward to more from this author duo!
AJ
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 hot and hilarious stars

Another fantastically fun book from Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby! I love this series, full of laugh-out-loud humour, heart and sexy romance, and this book is so much fun!

This is the fourth book in the Man Hands series, and is the story of Meg (younger sister of Sadie from book #3), but the character crossover is minimal, and you can easily read this one as a standalone.

Aspiring actress, Meg, is working as a waitress when she gets herself into an awkward situation. While attempting to ‘assist’ at a bachelorette par
Michelle
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Coming Soon on November 19th! Preorder here so you too can laugh so hard the people around you think you're nuts.

From the moment I started reading Man Cuffed, I didn’t want to put it down. My real life has been insanely busy over the last several months and most books I’ve read have taken me eons to finish. But I read this entire book in less than two days. Because yet again, Sarina and Tanya hit it out of the park with their talent for balancing giggle inducing situations with truly heartfelt moments.
Kim
Shelves: 4-stars
Meg is an actress waiting on her big break but making ends meet by being a server. She is sassy, stubborn, and a bit mischievous. She has been unlucky in love but would like to find it...and would settle for some good orgasms like the next-door neighbor seems to be handing out.

Mac Maquire crossed her path initially when she thought he was a male stripper. And later found out they were new neighbors. He is stoic, cynical, protective, and a total commitment-phobe.

A little tit-for-tat and recipro
Sandra
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I always know when I pick up a Sarina Bowen book I’m in for some fun and, well, fun sexy times. A standalone book set in the world of the Man Hands series by Bowen and Tanya Eby also promises lots of laugh out loud laughter. The blurb even warns readers that there “may cause unrestrained giggling in public”. Man Cuffed didn’t disappoint.

From mistaken identity to flash mobs, Man Cuffed is an absolute delight. Meg and Mac are full of sparking chemistry from the moment they meet and readers know r
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received for an honest review

Yay for another Bowen/Eby collaboration! I couldn't wait to get my hands on Mann Cuffed.

What an adorable and cute story. Meg and Mac had me laughing in the first chapter.

However, after that it did take me a while to really settle into this one.

I loved everything about quirky Meg. She was just fabulous. It did take me a while to come around the Mac, more than it usually takes me with a character in this series. I just wanted to shake some sense into him half the time. He does have his moreview
3.5
Kay Phillips
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
One sentence summary: Meg mistakes a hot cop for a stripper and to make matters worse, it turns out she just moved in next door!

First thought: Tanya Eby and Sarina Bowen are a rom-com match made in heaven. I'm so glad I found these two. And Meg and Mac were excellent together.

Why I read it: Honestly, I'm gonna read everything these two write.

POV: First Person, Alternating M|F, Present Tense

Tropes: Fake Relationship, Neighbors, Officer

Our Heroine: Meg was an adorable character who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go/>First
Lara
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
Although I love this writing duo, and was eagerly awaiting this book after reading their previous colab, Boy Toy, I have to say I had a hard time getting into this story. This was because of (view spoiler). I'm not saying that characters can't have a past before meeting their love interests, I'm just saying I don't want to read about it repeatedly. And at volume.

Setting that aside, however,
Debbie Hanson
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-review
Man Cuffed
Sarina Bowen, Tanya Eby
⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a crack up. If you pr looking for easy flow, great characters and laugh out loud funny – hers is your newest resale I’m nit normally a comedy fan in books but sometimes The craziness, The sexiness and the fun banter is perfect, and this had all of it.

Mac Maguire is the straight laced police officer, he doesn’t do relationships ( there a story there), hookups only. He’s sexy, huge, manly and the ultimate alpha police officer. Until. Wench at
book bruin
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I can always count on Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby to give me a laugh out loud romcom. This was such a fun book from start to finish! I am a huge fan of the Man Hands series and a big part of that is because each book is just fun, playful, and low drama. There is no heavy lifting, but there are plenty of hilarious moments that will have your stomach cramping from laughing so hard. This is book 4 in the series, but it can be read as a standalone. I do recommend all the previous
Snarky Swede
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man Cuffed is the very best of rom-com. Hilarious, sexy and impossible to put down. It has it all; A grumpy, muscly, alfa-male with a bit of a gooey center. A strong, kickass and wonderfully self-assured heroine. And all the wonderful shenanigans those two get up to.

Man Cuffed is awesome. It’s the only way to describe it. There were just so much to love about it. First, the humour. It’s funny AF! The witty kind of funny where, after you stop laughing, you cant’t help but wonder how t
Stacie Redinger
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meg is sassy and semi dramatic, and right now she is working as a waitress while she waits for her next acting gig. Mac is a police officer, he’s guarded and doesn’t do relationships (for good reason). The first time these two meet, it is anything less than ordinary, but then they part. Who knew that Mac’s new neighbor would be the hot waitress he can’t seem to forget about? Hilarity ensues, and when Meg breaks into Mac’s apartment he figure she owes him. He needs a date to his sister’s wedding, ...more
Anne Wright
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first Sarina Bowen/Tanya Eby book I have read since Man Hands last year. These books are standalone, with some character overlap. I enjoyed Man Hands very much, so I was looking forward to reading this book. Man Cuffed was a very good read. So much of the book was laugh out loud funny, and the romance was not, although somewhat of a slow burn. My first reaction while still reading this book, was that I need to go back and read Man Card and Boy Toy, because I want to enjoy more books ...more
Reckless Readers
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This book was SUCH a fun read! I honestly laughed out loud, smiled my way through it, and swooned A LOT.

Macguire and Meg had chemistry IN SPADES. They complimented each other so well. Meg was carefree and hilarious where Mac was serious and stoic. They both brought out the best in each other. I really loved the way Meg took everything that Mac did or said in stride and when he was being a grump she kept at him until he snapped out of it. She even taught him some useful social skills and I loved
Deanna (Deanna Reads Books)
This review was originally posted on my review blog Deanna Reads Books
I haven't read any of the other books in the Man Hands series, but it totally didn't matter when I read Man Cuffed by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby! I felt like the story stood alone enough that it didn't matter. Also this book started up with a hilarious start that I was cackling.

This book was kind of hilarious, and I loved that Meg just completely leaned into the drama queen thing. I also really loved Mac, but wanted to shake
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Single in Sitka (Odds-Are-Good, #1)
  • Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • His Royal Highness
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • The Billionaire Book Club
  • Shadows (Bayou Magic #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
sarina bowen
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30+ books, including: the True North series, and the Brooklyn Bruisers. She's the co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy. She's the author of The Ivy Years series, and more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need to know what's coming next ? Get all the latest news on Sarina's website, and sthethethe

Man Hands (4 books)
  • Man Hands (Man Hands, #1)
  • Man Card (Man Hands, #2)
  • Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)
“Are you going to read it?” I ask. “Or just stand there making me sexually frustrated.” 0 likes
“I hear him moving about in his apartment. He sighs, and even that is sexy. It’s a warm night, so naturally I hear him step outside to take in the breeze.
“You peeping over here at me, Copper?” I call out.
He peeks over the divider, all cute-like. “That depends. Are you topless?” He asks this somewhat hopefully.”
0 likes