Start by marking “Fallen Love (Fallen: A Gay Angel Paranormal Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Love (Fallen: A Gay Angel Paranormal Romance, #1)

Fallen Love (Fallen: A Gay Angel Paranormal Romance, #1)

There are many kinds of monster that walk the Earth. Some are ugly. Others speak beautiful words through forked tongues. But the worst possess the grace of angels, and the hearts of demons...

Upperclassman Conall is rich, impeccably dressed, and set for a prestigious career in the Party hierarchy. He doesn’t lack for anything—except, maybe, love.

When he finds M
Expected publication: December 15th 2019 by Stargazer Industries inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Love

Start your review of Fallen Love (Fallen: A Gay Angel Paranormal Romance, #1)
❤Sharonica-Logic❤
"Big Brother is Watching You!"

Title: Fallen Love
Series: Fallen #1
Author: Alex Stargazer
Publisher: Stargazer Indusdries, Inc.
Format: ebook (ARC)
Release Date: 12/15/2019
Genre/ Trope(s): Gay YA Fantasy Romance; PNR; Dystopian; Class division; interspecies
Page Count: 328p.
SteaMMy Swordplay: 2 out of 5⚔
Sharonica-Stars: 4.5 out of 5✨

MMy Thoughts and Review:

This is a dystopian world where America and Russia have
Ashley Tomlinson
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, before I even get to my review I want to talk about that cover! How freaking amazing is that! It's gorgeous! Okay, now that I have that out of the way I can get to the book. I love a good book that has magic in it and when you also throw in some angel, demon, and technology in it, that is just three different flavors of ice cream on top.

This isn't the first book that I have read by this author and I'm sure it won't be the last. He has a way with world-building that is just incredi
Margaux Espinosa
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well.....damn! I was not expecting that at all, this was so well written, had a fantastic storyline and the characters were great. Conall and Mark are beautifully written characters with so much depth and not to mention the steamy moments. Just wow. I had read Alex’s previous writing and was curious how this book would turn out. Now I cannot wait to see where this story goes next!
Teresa
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title: Fallen Love
Author: Alex Stargazer
Publisher: Stargzer Industries Inc.
ISBN: not available yet
Buy Link: Not available yet
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
Fallen 1
Two boys falling in love. A power that can save the world—or ruin it. Mark must make a choice: to save the man he loves, or to let the world burn.
There are many kinds of monster that walk the Earth. Some are ugly. Some speak beautiful words through forked tongues. Some possess the g
Rion
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an Advance Review Copy of Fallen Love by Alex Stargazer in exchange for an unbiased review. This review contains no spoilers.

Prior to receiving this Advance Review Copy of Fallen Love, I had never heard of Alex Stargazer. After finishing Fallen Love, I definitely plan on remedying that lack of knowledge. Alex bills his book as a futuristic M/M romance, but it is so much more than that. Let’s stop there for a moment and make one thing clear: when you think of romance novels
Stephen
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was like a rollercoaster! There was an appreciated slow ascent as we got to know the characters, and then zoom! The second half of the book was fast paced and thoroughly enjoyable!

The plot was both fresh and imaginative, and though I'm not the biggest fan of multiple narrators, in this novel I found I couldn't wait to get back to each character's chapters.

I can barely wait for the next one! Hoping we'll see more of Conall's mother, she was my favourite!
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Kasey ♥
**Disclaimer: I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.**

Unfortunately, I found myself unable to finish this book. I was excited to read a dystopian M/M romance, but found the beginning jarring, hard to follow, and the characterizations unlikely/too trope-y.
Alex Stargazer
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Whew! Writing this book was a hell of a ride. But then, to borrow a few words from Patrick Rothfuss, my opinion on this matter shouldn’t be trusted. I have done what I can; I have poured all of my imagination and grief into these characters, this world, and this story. It is time for you, the reader, to be the judge.

Oh, and by the way: whoever said writing your second book would be easier than the first was wrong. Yes, experience has helped a lot with the writing process, but the story sti
Kim
Nov 11, 2019
Dragon
added it
Nov 11, 2019
Alex Stargazer is an author of dark, fantastical tales that snare you in with epic world-building—and keep you reading with funny anecdotes and beautiful love stories. He currently hails from rainy Scotland, but he can be found all over Europe. Since publishing his first novel—the Necromancer—at 14, Alex has released two short stories and an upcoming new novel, named Fallen Love.

When n