Start by marking “The Captain's Flirty Fireworks” as Want to Read:
The Captain's Flirty Fireworks

The Captain's Flirty Fireworks

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
When a hunky fireman and a gorgeous gold medalist meet on Guy Fawkes Night, sparks are sure to fly!

For fireman Rob Monteagle, this Guy Fawkes Night seems like it’s going to be anything but fun. After all, who wants to spend the noisiest night of the year saving careless cats from trees or rattling a fundraising bucket at Longley Magna’s annual bonfire, the pride of the
Published November 5th 2019 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Captain's Flirty Fireworks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Captain's Flirty Fireworks

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Captain's Flirty Fireworks
Cadiva
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I do love the books these two write together, whether it be the historicals or, like this one, a more contemporary romance.

It's short but no less sweet and very funny, with lots of puns relating to firemen and their poles, plus an obligatory cat stuck up a tree.

The very English feel of a small country village and the traditions of Bonfire Night are excellently presented.

Just a lot of fun.

#ARC kindly received from the authors in return for an honest and unbiased review.
Frankie (Chicks, Rogues and Scandals)
Here it is, the brand new Captivating Captains…..Squeals!! **Dances a happy, if slightly clumsy jig**
There is nothing better then sitting down with a cuppa and diving into another Captivating Captains story, honestly I live for the moment when I get another Captain in my hands, my birthday has definitely come early – uniformed and jodhpur wearing men what more could I want? (Hmm, that sounded a bit perverse, but I don’t think anyone expect anything less from me)
As always this book is apart of
Debbie
I was gifted my copy of this book.
CUTE!! Far too stinking cute for its own good, this book and I really needed it!
Bob is the new member of the village fire brigade, and as such must hold the bucket for the annual collection at the village’s fire work display. Meeting Ollie in the pub beforehand made his evening, but when Bob discovers he bad mouthed Ollie’s dad, he stands Ollie up and resigns himself to a quite night in. Ollie, however, has other ideas!
Its only short, this, some 40 odd pages,
Ruby Scalera
Harkstead and Curzon are a dynamite writing duo and The Captain's Flirty Fireworks is no exception. The story is short, but it delivers on the exciting banter and flirtation they excel at writing, and there's something classically European small town about their story that adds a special something to the romance.

I love a good man in britches, and not only does the story deliver, but it offers up plenty of fireman-themed puns that make for a light, and enjoyable story you can't help but love.
Aerielle
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I have read a few other books in the Captivating Captains series and have enjoyed them all…. this one…not so much. This story is written well. I loved how descriptive the authors are. My biggest issue with this novella, is nothing really happens. The two main characters meet up, have a drink and make plans to meet up again later that night. They end up running into each other later and one MC thinks the other is mad at him and ends up skipping the date. He’s pouting at home when the other shows ...more
C.F. White
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is another cute little short that delivers everything you would expect from this writing duo.

Rob and Ollie are great together! Even after a bit of a faux pas from Rob on their first meeting, this book is no angst with high romance. Just two dashing English men meeting, falling for each other amidst a night of fireworks, and making it work.

Perfect to cuddle up with on the sofa in front of a roaring fire while the booms and sparkles of fireworks happen outside and within the pages ;)

Thank
bazinga ~Lisa
Nov 05, 2019
Joanne
Nov 16, 2019

• The Captain and the Theatrical (The Captivating Captains, #3)
  • The Lord's Inconvenient Vow
  • Practically Persuaded in Pittsburgh (Ticket to True Love)
  • Something Wild
  • Love Spanks
  • Fraught (Alphabits #7)
  • Happy Christmas Eve
  • The Widow of Pale Harbor
  • Wanders Far-An Unlikely Hero's Journey
  • Oops! Sprite (Accidental Mates Book 5)
  • Oops! Demon (Accidental Mates, #1)
  • Oops! Elf (Accidental Mates Book 4)
  • Oops! Dragon (Accidental Mates, #2)
  • Oops! Angel (Accidental Mates, #3)
  • The Last Day of Winter
  • Heartward
  • Rules to Break (Davey's Rules, #2)
  • Rogue's Holiday (Agents of the Crown, #5)
Eleanor Harkstead likes to dash about in nineteenth-century costume, in bonnet or cravat as the mood takes her. She can occasionally be found wandering old graveyards. Eleanor is very fond of chocolate, wine, tweed waistcoats and nice pens. Her large collection of vintage hats would rival Hedda Hopper's.

Originally from the south-east, Eleanor now lives somewhere in the Midlands with a large