Start by marking “Guarding Bloodlines” as Want to Read:
Guarding Bloodlines

Guarding Bloodlines

(The Princeton Allegiant #2)

Never steal a vampire's mate.

What is the world's most dangerous vampire to do when the only woman he's ever loved is about to be abducted? He strikes a devil's bargain, but Loren Tagaris is done playing nice.

Loren's gifts for destruction have made him the most feared vampire on the planet. To bargain for his progeny's freedom, he's forced to bend the knee to the precious
Published September 27th 2019 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Guarding Bloodlines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guarding Bloodlines

Start your review of Guarding Bloodlines
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
GUARDING BLOODLINES is the second book in The Princeton Allegiant series. We reunite with the characters we met in book one, and finally, learn more about the elusive Julianna. After 300 years of running from Loren, she is here to stay, no matter what that may bring.

I enjoyed this one much more than book one, although I enjoyed that one too. I think Ms Garland's writing has improved tremendously, and there is such an eye to detail, it improves the whole story. The world-building is excellent and
marzimarzo
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A slow burn paranormal romance with vampires, witches (?), adventure, danger, revenge, murder, loyalties and such a build-up of steam!
The book is unputdownable, will take you on a rollercoaster ride of adventure and will have you on the edge of your seat with the suspense of knowing who the good guys and the bad guys are.
Although this is book 2, I hadn't read book 1 and still enjoyed and understood almost everything
I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
sherri jones-teachout
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vampire romance, intrigue, conflict, and war. Who will win? For three hundred years, ever since Loren turned her, Julianna has been on the run. She feared Lore. But she wasn’t fully turned into a vampire and is half human and part vampire, with all of Loren’s powerful abilities. Abilities that make them both feared by the other vampires. But Julianna can be killed, and that is what they want to do to her. Loren wants her to stop running and finally give in to their attraction, and he wants to ...more
Cindy Reifel
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loren Tagliaris has been avoiding any Allegiant for centuries because, he has an amazing amount of powers that other vampires don't. That makes even the most powerful of vampires fear him. He's fine with that. He's not fine with the fact that Julianna, the witch he turned hundreds of years ago, has been avoiding and hiding from him since he made her. Julianna has not turned vampire but, has all of Loren's other powers, which makes her someone the vampire Allegiant wants to destroy. Loren will do ...more
Alison
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loren has been trying to capture Julianna for three hundred years, and it's time for her to face the music and stop her running from him. Julianna was not a fully turned vampire, she still has some characteristics of a human like warm blood, eating food and sleeping. It has made it easier for her to blend in with humans, but it has made it hard because the vampire allegiants (who control the vampires) don't want to treat her like a normal vampire, seeing they claim she isn't one. Will it end up ...more
Philleys Peters
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect book for anyone who loves vampire romances! Loren is a powerful vampire whose life is complicated by the reappearance of his former progeny Juliana. For 300 years, Juliana has been in hiding after Loren tried to turn her to save her life. A turning that didn't take completely and left her in limbo as a half vampire, half witchling. A very romantic vampire thriller. I enjoyed reading this!

Ashleigh
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
CJ
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
The author has brought us so many characters that we can care for. Loren is a vampire and we don't really know what Julianna is. Loren tried to turn her but something prevented it from taking. After hiding from Loren for three hundred years, Julianna is back and needs his help. Heart pounding action throughout the story keeps you from putting the book down.

Barbara
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Princeton Allegiant Series a well written story that I was not putting down until I finished reading. I enjoyed reading Julianna and Loren Tagaris it is a story that kept me on the edge of my seat. What a great story! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tayra Sanders
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Dawn Milligan
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ive really enjoyed the world this author built there are some great characters in this series I hope there are many more to come for great storys.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Jamie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy goodness...this was fantastically dark and bizarre, I loved it. The writing style was beautiful, it elevated the depth of emotional investment.

Pat W
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a read. This book was brilliant, fast paced and lots of thrills. Characters were great and captivating. Couldn’t put this book down I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
April
Cathy French
CJLuvsBooks!
Rachel
Read an Excerpt 1 1 Nov 14, 2019 04:24AM

• Dragon Tamer (The Academy of Amazing Beasts #2)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • Savage Bear's Kiss
  • Happily Ever Crowned (Underworld Royals #1)
  • Trust For Sale
  • A Pirate's Obsession (Legends of the Soaring Phoenix #4)
  • Gift of the Gods (Magic Blessed Academy, #1)
  • Necromancer Academy (Stones of Amaria #1)
  • Prophecy of Magic
  • Perdition (Fortuna Academy, #4)
  • Catching A Wizard (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #2)
  • Taken by the Gods: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Novel (More than Men Book 1)
  • Path of the Dark (Light and Darkness, #3)
  • Catching a Warlock (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #3)
  • Succubus Soul: Veras Academy
  • Hayden's Haven (Broken Shifters #4)
  • Catching a Vampire (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #1)
  • The Deal (London Suits, #0.5)
Deborah Garland is now an Award Winning Author! Must Be Crazy has won The Carolyn Readers' Choice Award.

My newsletter followers get not only a good laugh each month, but also updates on new releases, sales and giveaways. Sign up now to get the new 2019 format: http://bit.ly/2HI3Mgc It’s a NO SPAM ZONE. Don’t forget to follow me here on Goodreads and BookBub: http://bit.ly/2jmpasE.

Deborah’s

The Princeton Allegiant (3 books)
  • Drawing Bloodlines
  • Matching Bloodlines (The Princeton Allegiant Series Book 3)