Start by marking “Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)

Ransom

(Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter #3)

Ransom:
I was given this name for a reason. This wasn’t my first go-round with a stuck up little brat. This time was different. Her dad made it personal. I was tired of living in a past that haunted me every day and she was the reason I decided to take control of that. I wasn’t expecting her to change herself. I wasn’t expecting her to change me.
Henley:
I was born into a
Published November 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ransom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ransom

Start your review of Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: Ransom

Series SBMC Daytona Chapter 3#
Author: Erin Trejo
Published November 29, 2019.

ღ I must say this once again ---I think that I truly love this new Chapter SBMC, cuz all the members seem like mix bag! They all have strong personalities……

This one got bit of dark bite, so you are fair warn

Ransom my name , & that should tell you everything, if not let me tell you bit about myself then

Kidnapping & ransom are my specialties. I’m good at the grab & go. when I sneak up
E Loprete
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ransom Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter #3

WOW!!! Ransom by Erin Trejo is an intense action packed thrilling story about a bad ass alpha biker who is on a mission to get the one man who has destroyed his life and the past that haunts him still. Now Ransom is out to get this man who not only owes money to the Soulless Bastards MC but is the major player dealing in human trafficking of young women who are tortured, drugged, and murdered. Will he get his revenge by using his daughter? Henley is
Barbara
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing Erin Trejo MC Storyline. I must admit I am truly in love with this author and I believe I have read all her works. She has a fantastic way with words and those words have the ability to draw you into the storyline and make you feel everything happening along with the characters. That being said, Ransom is the epitome of her style. There is suspense, aghast, MC action, romance with a smidge of humor thrown in the mix.

Ransom got his name for just that. When the club needs someone
Shell Price
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is rare that an author manages to get all the feels from me in one book. Erin Trejo has proven to be that rare author that can give me a book that is hard to read, troubling and angsty, and yet I can't put it down even when the tears are rolling down my cheeks. This is one of those books.

Ransom is a biker that is looking for revenge against the man that made his life a living hell. The man that forced him to watch something so brutal that he himself has no problems being brutal when the mc
Sally Sutherland
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Word! Ransom was such a great book. I couldn't put this one down. Just like all of Erin Trejo's books. I received this ARC and started reading Ransom about 5:00 pm and I finished it in about two and three quarters hours. I didn't pay any attention to anybody or even answer my phone when it wrang. I was just to engrossed in the book.
Ransom (yes), that is what they call him, kidnaps a very rich girl, for the club, but everybody at the club knows that this kidnapping is also personal. He has
Phyllis Wolford
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They came from totally different backgrounds, but were brought together by family. The MC told him to kidnap her and to find out what her father was doing. Eventually the MC figures out that she is nothing but a spoiled rich girl, who dad takes care of.
Her father comes and takes her back, but because she figures out that he is in to prostitution and trafficking, he has her and her friend drugged and sold as a prostitute.
The MC and Ransom find her, and rescue her, they clean her up and help her
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I go into every Erin Trejo book not expecting anything because you never know what you are going to get with her. This was the same with Ransom. I have been waiting to get his story because he intrigued me from the very beginning. Now it was his turn for revenge. I loved him and Henley, as crazy as that might sound. This will be a little dark with a kidnapping and trying to break her. But the surprise is when they both learn things about each other they didn't expect and they actually connect. I ...more
A. D. Mabee
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love this entire series. Ransom and Henley’s book was action packed and a page turner. Getting glimpses of him in the other Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter books had me waiting for his book. Ransom has a very dark past and he is given the chance to take revenge on the man who killed his mother in front of him. Ransom kidnaps Henley because her father owes the club money and her dad is connected to human trafficking and during this time Ransom can show her exactly who her father is. ...more
Isabelle D'A
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has made it as one of my favorites by Erin Trejo. It's impossible to not be wrapped up immediately in this new series. Once the story begins to unfold, it's fast and keeps your wanting to know more.

This is a gripping and enthralling love story, with a lot of twists and turns that you can't begin to imagine. It's full of unconditional love based on a past shared experience, one that has broken their hearts and souls but that themselves can mend, and subsequently heal each other.

A must
Mawgan Dipple
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
This was an other great read from the MC world of Erin trejo. This book was a little darker than some of the others in this series, which I loved. Pasts collide as ransom takes a girl to show her the error of her ways. Enlightenment through darkness. Henley, doesn't want to Acknowledge the wrong in her life, this book covers dark themes, in a world of bad men, worse men will run havoc. Great read, loved the twisted darkness of ransom's soul.
Lynn Stifle
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a story! This book is the story of Ransom and Henley. Ransom kidnaps Henley because her father owes the Soulless Bastards MC money and deals in human trafficking. Henley is a spoiled rich girl who won't give an inch, until she is shown some real truth about her father and what he has done. This book takes you on a thrilling ride, it's exciting, action packed, drama filled and romantic. This is a must read series for any MC book lover.
Vikki Purcell
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, found it hard to put down once I started to read.

Ransom seeks revenge on the man who killed his mother and has hurt many young girls
Henley chose to not get involved with what her father was doing.

When her father's secrets hit home Henley soon becomes her father's latest victim, forcing Ransom to save her and deal with his demons.

Chantelle Bouffanie
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I volunteer to review this book for the author. Ransom is the third book in the Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter. I couldn't put this one down. Henley is a spoiled rich girl who is so self-absorbed that she can't see the truth about her father. Ransom, has a dark past, one that will shred you. It's full of suspense and drama. Can Ransom get Henley to see what her father is doing? I love this series. I'm so addicted it them. Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for Neo's story.
Ann L
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Kidnapping, prostitution, sex trafficking, nasty boss man, this story has it all.

When Ransom kidnaps Henley, the spoilt rich brat of said boss man. (She is not really naive to what her father does and turns a blind eye so she can live the life she has) for not only club business but personal reasons, things quickly get turned around and Ransom not only breaks her (she starts to see her father the monster he is) but starts to feel things, in fact they both do. Can Ransom protect her when things
Amy Davies
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it

Holy cow on a stick, what an messed up couple but perfect for each other. I love this series and Ransom didn't disappoint.
I loved how they connected even when they didn't want too. Don't get me wrong I wanted to throat punch Ransom plenty of times but I also understood his anger.

Tina
Shelves: erin-trejo
This hardcore, alpha and ruthless biker Ransom lives up to the true definition of ransom: the holding or freeing of a prisoner in return for payment of ransom.

This book is thrilling, dark and simply a page turner.

Ransom kidnaps Henley because of her dad. Their worlds collide. Reality was awakened. Breaking hearts, shedding tears and her world as she knew it came crashing down.

This was another fantastic read by Erin Trejo!!

“You’ve sparked somethin’ in me that I never knew was there.”

Cynthia Carpenter
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From one page to the next Ransom and Henley take you on a emotional, action packed, dark and twisted read. this book was absolutely amazing it has everything you want and doesn't leave anything to the imagination and won't leave you hanging. So can't wait to read the next.
Belinda Visser
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking cow! This book blew me away. Absolutely love it. Ransom is gritty, raw, intense, unexpected and addictive. This book took me on a ride I didn’t want to end. I loved Ransom and Henley’s story.

Mandy Saial
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, reviewed-books
Ransom is out to get back what's owed to the club and his brothers .If kidnapping a spoiled rich girl gets those answers he's all for it and a little added revenge on the side .
Action packed ,Intense, Raw emotion is what you get when you Read Ransom and Henley's story .
I loved Ransom. Erin Trejo sure knows how to write that gritty alpha male. I wasn't sure I wanted him with Henley , but both of their tormented souls connected through the trauma they went through, which made me happy they found
Clayr Catherall
Ransom was awesome!
Him and Henley are made for each. Both are so badass!

Not giving too much away - This was a story of revenge. That was packed to the rafters with action. Lots of twists, that will have you flipping pages, needing to know what happens next. A really addictive read.

Can’t wait to read what happens next in this series.
Rebecca  Kleckner
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Ransom! The third books of Soulless Daytona, amazing! Ransom has his dark past, his mom killed in front of him. Given the chance to take revenge on the man who did it. Henley, the daughter of the man living in blissful ignorance in a way of what kind of monster her dad his. Ransom shows her the truth and tries to make things right in his way but it's too late and Henley pays the price. Missing, Ransom must find her and make things right this time.
They are perfect! Absolutely love how they
Pat
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a book that I was so engrossed in that I had a very hard time putting it down until I finished reading the very last page! The characters were so strongly written and the plot was so well written and well planned. Ransom and Henley totally worked together which kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book!
Darren Krista
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It literally took me 3 hours to read Ransom. I love me some Mc books and Erin has once again proved why she's my top Mc writer.

There's gory, drama, Mc war, everything you want in an Mc book. I am beyond grateful to get to read these novels.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really, really am loving this series!! This story centers around Ransom and Henley and he lives up to his name kidnapping Henley. She is a self absorbed, rich and snotty woman that is oblivious to what’s going on with her father and around her. He is determined to break her but really she already is broken. Ransom has had something happened to him in his past and he is also broken. Can these two broken souls heal each other? I can’t wait for the next installment of the series!!
Michelle
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Erin has done it again and had me hooked from the first page to the very end. Ransom kidnaps Henley because her father owes the club money as well as personal reasons. Those personal reason start to blur lines for Ransom and things get crazy. The story drew me in with the many twists and turns. It's full of suspense and drama. Cant wait for Neo's story next.
Lisa
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Erin Trejo did it again! She introduced me to a man that quickly got my heart.
Ransom, has a dark past, one that will shred you. This history fuels him and pushes him to do what’s needed. He’s prepared to stop at nothing until he gets the result he wants.
Henley, is living in her own perfect world. Spoiled, rich and doesn’t care how she lives the way that she does, she just enjoys the spoils afforded to her by her father.
Her world is turned upside down and the reality of her life crashes down
M L Dyson
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! This book was not quite what I was expecting!! It’s definitely a little chilling and Ransom is a whole lot of scary. But if you can push through it you will see that he had an ultimate purpose with kidnapping Henley. Of course, nothing ever goes as planned when love gets involved. But when things go bad, can Ransom save Henley? Great story!!
Chanika Taylor
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
As always a great book that wasn’t long enough but keeps me wanting more. Each charter gets better and I hope that in one of these stories the different charter come together.
Michele Del Rey
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was really good. I liked the characters and their great chemistry. These characters were well written and the story was so good, I felt like I was there the entire time.
Gina Marie
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erin-trejo
Ransom & Henley
When I first started this book, I didn’t care for Ransom much and really hated Henley’s character. However, I quickly warmed up to both of them, how could I not, they were both so broken by their pasts and watching them find real love in each other was a pleasure.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tug (Cerberus MC #10)
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
  • Hawk (Reapers MC #6)
  • Samson (Cerberus MC #9)
  • Enraged (Iron Vex MC, #1)
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Crossing the Line: A Dirty Angels MC/Blue Avengers MC Crossover
  • Defiance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series Book 7)
  • Ruthless
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • Anguish (The Clans #1-5)
  • Preacher (The Untouchables MC Book 5)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • Law (Indignant Few MC, #3)
  • Snow White & The Biker
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
I am a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. I love being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. My books do not stick to just one genre, they span many.

I write about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. My MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life.

I

Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter (4 books)
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)