Start by marking “Storm (Reed Security #18)” as Want to Read:
Storm (Reed Security #18)

Storm (Reed Security #18)

Storm
I had one job, get Jessica "Rabbit" Finley to sell her property to Reed Security. I could do that. I was Army Strong. Hell, I took down bad guys for a living. I could handle this sexy vixen. No problem. Except, she's a little crazy. She thinks that there are ghosts on her property, and she has the men at Reed Security believing her too. But then I found out her history
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm

A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Storm, another former military, alpha male Reed security employee, has been tasked with convincing the neighbor to sell her land so that Reed security can complete their rebuild and expansion mission. Jessica, a sassy red head who used her inheritance to buy an abandoned insane asylum while investigating family secrets, isn’t quite ready to part with her chance to find her family’s history.

This is another hilarious trip into the Reed security firm and their security missions and shen
Chelle Pimblott
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Storm and Jessica. What can I say? Giulia has pulled another smashing story out her brain and onto the page.

There's a storm brewing here and it isn't just the man's emotions. There's a few twists and turns, as usual, and I felt every one of them.

The banter between the guys in Reed Security is hilarious as usual, how they get away with the shit they do, well I just don't how they do it but it's certainly entertaining for the reader. Storm has a very amusing conversation with the wives of Reed S
Serena Worker
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessica is trying to find out more about her family history, with her mother dying at the Chester Insane Asylum and her mother at the clinic. She doesn’t get answers only more confusion with the doctor saying the true stories were at the asylum. Jessica decides to move to a new town, buy and insane asylum to find out about her past.
Talking with Coop reminding him of the women the others are with, gun happy, started a sex toy company, the sane one married an assassin, he doesn’t need that i
Donna
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a young woman named Jessica who buys an old mental asylum with her inheritance money. She wants to buy it in an effort to find out what happened to her mother and grandmother, who both died there in mysterious circumstances. Storm is a Reed Security agent who is sent to try to convince Jessica to sell the property to Reed Security for their use in their operations. The deaths of Jessica's relatives were rather horrifying (as well as deaths of other asylum patients) and it was ...more
Rebecca Kingshott
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Storm is book 18 of reed security series
By giulia Lagomarsino.

Giulia out did herself yet again.
Storm was absolutely phenomenal to read.
If you like ghost adventures with some comedy and a little action then this book as everything you could want in a ghost adventure.

The reed guys are looking for a new property to expand their security building.
Only trouble is the property they want as a new owner.

When storm met Jessica its was one mishap afte
Zelda
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've lost count of how many books there are in the Reed Security series-this is the 19th? This book focuses on Storm and Jessica, and has a mystical, mysterious element to it. There are those that believe in ghosts, and those that do not. Jessica has bought the former insane asylum bordering on the Reed Security property and the story gets spooky from here. In the end, it's the ghosts from Jessica & Storm's pasts that must be dealt with. The characters always make the story more fun, their b ...more
mrs d davies
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well Giulia has smashed it again, where she comes to with the plot I do not know. Amazing read again. Storm had one job to do and that was get Jessica to sell her property to reed security. What entails is a cross between Ghostbusters and love story. In true Giulia style nothing goes smoothly. The one liners from storm are brilliant and of course it wouldn't be the same with out the the other guys throwing in there pennies worth . I laughed out loud for the first half of this book then it go a b ...more
Lauren
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
**Reviewed for A Book Nerd, A Book Seller, and a Bibliophile**

This is another hilar
Tish-Anne Singh
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giulia never fails to amaze me with her books. This was absolutely amazing. I loved every minute of it and I think Storm's character is absolutely cool, except when he's taking advice from the Reed wives.. Lol.. Each page of this book kept me hooked and I loved the ghostly elements. And it wouldn't be a Reed Security book without having a point of view from the guys and their shenanigans. This book will really keep you entertained.

I received a free ARC of this book and I'm voluntarily leaving m
Angelica Larsson
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series!! If you haven't read about Reed Security yet than you have to start doing it now. I love the actionpacked storyline and all the characters at Reed Security. The men are all witty, possessive alpha males with hearts of gold, who protects their women and families fiercly. Can not wait to see what will happen next in this series.

Sandra
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This serie is just so funny. I spent most of the time laughing out loud, because the Reed Security men are just hilarious... And their women are just as crazy as them. They just found trouble where ever they go.

Justen Perkins
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read all the books in thor's series and this book is another great story added to it. The author it's so creative on how she writes this series and can add all sorts of different emotions that suck you right in everytime.

S
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!! This is a great book just in time for Halloween!! Ghosts and an asylum...what could go wrong? Storm and Jessica are an awesome addition to this series!! I can’t wait to see what’s in store!
Lindsey Webb
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome as ever. She never makes me lose interest. Never fails to amaze me. Trust me you'll love her too!!!!!

Kristina Simkins
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This author does it again!

Storm and Jessica’s story is phenomenal!! It kept me on the edge of my seat in suspense. There were times I laughed so hard I cried and times I gripped my kindle waiting for what creepy thing would happen next. These character are never boring and take you on one wild action-packed ride of creepiness, corniness, with a little romance that will keep you wanting lore.
Sarah Sowden
Gingerbix
Oct 19, 2019
Chris Gregorash
Oct 20, 2019
I'm a stay at home mom with a love for romance novels. There's nothing better than reading about a hot, alpha male that makes my heart swoon. I spend most days hanging out with my kids or writing about my next book boyfriend. I love crocheting, sewing, reading, and being outdoors, but in the end, there is nothing better than getting lost in a good book!

You can learn more about my books