Start by marking “Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess #2)” as Want to Read:
Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess #2)

Scandal Queen

(Tabloid Princess #2)

I never meant to fall for a prince… now nothing can be the same again.

It wasn’t meant to be this way… My life with my daughter was safe and protected; perfectly controlled.

Then he came and smashed everything I knew, everything I thought I knew, into pieces.
He broke my heart with his lies and deception, but now he’s under my skin and I can’t go back to the life I once had.
Published November 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Scandal Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scandal Queen

Start your review of Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess #2)
Nikki Ashton
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got to read an early copy of this book and I cannot stress how lucky I feel. I loved Tabloid Princess and couldn't imagine Anna Bloom being able to top the beautiful writing and perfect story of the first book, but I certainly underestimated her. Anna's prose is perfect, her dialogue sharp and interesting and her plot line enthralling, making this a sequel which improves on the first book, something I didn't think possible. Scandal Queen is written with such care and attention to the ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Tabloid Princess. (Book One in the series)... LOVED LOVED LOVED.
So when I started this and realized it was picking up where book one left off, I was over the moon. I adore Prince Oliver and Leia... I have from the beginning. They have held a place in my heart since the moment the author introduced her readers to them. This book was so much more than what I thought it ever would be. I was blindsided and didn't realize how much this would take hold of my heartstrings and tug at them. My
Julia Stevens
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fbbf-lpool20
This wonderful book has warmed my heart. Beautifully written, it was an addictive page-turner from the start, I adored it!

I have to admit I've not particularly been a fan of royalty based romances. I've read a few and they've tended to be in fictional countries and very far fetched.
I discovered Anna's books a year ago and she quickly became a one-click favourite, so I wanted to read this and I'm so happy I did, Anna Bloom has absolutely altered my opinion!

This duet is set in England based
Na
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can you love me if I'm only a man, with just his heart to give?

If you didn't fell in love with Oliver, Leia and Daisy, you'll definitely will loose your heart to these three by the end of Scandal Queen. This second book in the Tabloid Princess duet is a wonderful conclusion that will capture your heart without doubt. The modern fairy tale vibe is still strong in this one but mixed with real life struggles to adjust.

Oliver is still one of the most adorable guys ever written, Leia shows her
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
This is the follow-up to Tabloid Princess and picks up where the first one ended. I don't think it could've been any more perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I laughed, swooned and had tears in my eyes. So many emotions went through me and I couldn't love Oliver and Leia more than I did in this book. I just didn't want the story to end. The story also kinda reminded me of Prince Harry and Meghan, how their love unfolded before everyone's eyes although Oliver and Leia's journey has ...more
Ann (Literary Lust)
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scandal Queen by Anna Bloom picks up where Tabloid Princess ends and I have to admit that when I opened the book up at the first page, I really hoped that I would love the continuation of this incredible story just as much as in the first book…. and I did!

Oliver and Leia each possess a heart larger than the sun, filled to the brim with love. They both want to help others and make a difference in so many ways but since Oliver is heir to the throne, what they wanted to happen and what the
Claire Cronin
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The stunning conclusion to the Tabloid Princess, which stole my heart and took my breath away, a royal romance read that had me literally begging for more, beautifully written, poignant, emotional, a wonderfully engaging plot line that deals with some difficult issues and characters that you can't help but fall in love with.

I loved the way Prince Oliver is portrayed, brought up living and breathing to be one thing, but never being able to truly be himself until he met Leia. I loved how he fought
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Oh my gosh, I’m in pure book heaven. Seriously, you all know by now how much I loved Tabloid Princess where we get to meet Prince Oliver, the dashingly gorgeous heir to the throne & the girl who opened up his heart, the beautifully funny Leia. This couple became my new obsession & I couldn’t wait to see what their book would bring in their epic love story.

Man oh man did AB deliver all the emotions in this beauty & them some. The character development was exceptional, seeing not just
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhh! I love this story!!

Leia is running away, running away from the one man she has ever loved, to protect her daughter from the media and the world.
She can’t get past all the responsibilities that come along side been with prince Oliver. He will be future king. He tries to convince her she is it for her, she makes him feel alive for the first time in a long time, and he isn’t willing to let her go just yet.
Instead of keeping their relationship a secret they try and keep as much of it
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scandal Queen continues on from Tabloid Princess so if you haven't read it, that's your first stop on this Royal fairytale.

This book takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, it's easy to read with great characters, and a complete page-turner.

Tabloid Princess book ended with the future not looking too good for the happy couple and things are not easier for them in this book, they have a battle of love to win.

SOME SPOILERS

Being in the limelight all the time, having your whole life
Nina
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Leia & Oliver’s story left me with tears in my eyes, and a happy & full heart.

Scandal Queen was so much more than an epic love story, between a girl from a council estate and the future king of England. It was emotional, heartbreaking, steamy and full of swoon worthy moments.

Leia & Oliver’s journey to their HEA is not always an easy one, but no one ever said the epic ones were. The British public, and sometimes the Royal Family are a thorn in their story.

Leia is
Kari Hansen
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Leila ended her relationship with Oliver she thought it was not only the best decision for everyone but the only decision as well. Time and space causes her to reflect on what she has lost and she realizes that she and Oliver are so much stronger together than apart.

Adjusting to life as a royal was not without its challenges. She was not raised in the art of diplomacy like most royals which at times could cause some tension with all the parties involved. There is no denying that they are
Anne Milne
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a beautiful conclusion to Oliver and Leia's story. Oliver is still the adorable guy we met in book one and this time we see him go all out for his girls. There was more drama in this one and some heavy subject matter is dealt with too. Leia shows more of that fighting spirit I knew she had to have which gave some funny and some poignant scenes. Daisy is still the wise and adorable little princess who steals everyone's hearts. These two books were well written enjoyable stories and very ...more
Karenj
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I had the honour to read this beauty early - had been desperate to get my mitts on it since I finished Tabloid Princess.. and Anna Bloom what can I say.. you're bloody awesome !! Honestly I believe fairytales really can happen now ! Leia and Ollie.. Prince Oliver & Princess Leia.. King & Queen.. what ever titles you put on them... they were meant to be !! Obviously not without some bumps along the road.. and seriously pulled at my heart strings...allllll the feels.. but what a story ...more
Karen Frances
Brilliant

A brilliant conclusion to this fairytale. This duet has to be one of my favourite reads this year. Original and unique with plenty of ups and downs
Ola Adamska
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2019
What a nice read, with a plot that will drive you crazy while reading and your imagination will blow your mind up ad leave NOTHING out of it, as you will jump into this story all and fr good till the very last page of the book. But it will be so worth and so captivating that I was thinking about it the whole day.
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It seems like Anna Bloom keeps leveling up with every new story she releases these days, and I just didn't think it was possible, as she's been on my go to list ever since the first story I experienced by her. Her writing style is so addictive, as she's simply brilliant in whatever she pens (Sometimes I wonder how good her grocery list would be?!) . Scandal Queen is the conclusion to the Tabloid Princes Duet, so guess what?! Yep that's right, you'll HAVE to read Tabloid Princess (Book 1) FIRST! ...more
Book-Lover Book Blog
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is this how Meghan Markle felt when she joined the royal family? I have a feeling that Leia is just like her. She rebels against the monarchy’s protocols, so does Meghan; she’s quite rude, so is Meghan. It’s like reading the duchesses memoir but with much better drama and a much more interesting storyline.

I’ve loved this series so so much and I honestly didn’t want it to end. But in this book, I was not keen on Leia at all. She was a bratty and uptight a lot of the time and I found it
Tara Bryant
Scandal Queen
By Anna Bloom

“Behind burned a devouring fire. Flames that would consume me; end me. One step ahead is the flood of our love, washing everything clean, giving hope to so many who don’t even know who I am.”

Leia and Oliver are back in the highly anticipated sequel to Tabloid Princess!!

Realizing what she walked away from, Leia discovered that life away from Oliver isn’t what she wants. Once certain that an independent life was what she could handle, Leia cannot bear to be away from
DrivenbyBooks
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*5 stars*
This is the follow-up to Tabloid Princess and picks up where the first one ended. I don't think it could've been any more perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I laughed, swooned and had tears in my eyes. So many emotions went through me and I couldn't love Oliver and Leia more than I did in this book. I just didn't want the story to end! The story also kinda reminded me of Prince Harry and Meghan, how their love unfolded before everyone's eyes although Oliver and Leia's
Clare Harrison
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her heart in pieces after almost losing her daughter, and casting Prince Oliver away she seeks refuse in a remote village.

No reporters, no cameras just time to try and breathe through the pain.

He needs her, she grounds him, brings reality to their door. But more importantly he knows she's the one.

Can he change her mind, be a part of their lives or is it too little, too late..?

This is a direct continuation from Tabloid Princess, which is the introduction to them and their very different lives.

I
Angela
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scandal Queen is the second book in this brilliant duet series .

The whole world now knows about Prince Oliver & Leia’s relationship, & the press are not being kind to Leia.

Daisy, Leia’s daughter , is recovering from a very bad asthma attack . Leia decides to take Daisy to the country to heal, plus it gets them away from the tabloid press .

Leia thinks her relationship with Ollie is over…. but Ollie has very different thoughts on that & follows Leia to the country . For a few days they
Layla Powers
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to start...

It all started when I excitedly received an ARC copy of this book. I'd read book one and had enjoyed Anna Bloom's style of writing, but as a whole, I'd be left a little perturbed by the book and had rated it only three stars. I really held out a serious amount of hope for book two, and oh boy, did it pay off.
This book was by far, like a million times, better than the first book. I fell in love with both Leia and Oliver all over again. As I neared the last few pages my heart
Amanda McCalip
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scandal Queen by Anna Bloom picks up where Tabloid Princess ends and I loved every single second it! Scandal Queen was an absolutely phenomenal read and one I highly suggest getting!

Oliver and Leia each possess such large hearts and are each filled with so much love. They are two individuals who really want to help others and make a difference. Since Oliver is heir to the throne, he is expected to be a certain way, so the things he has wanted to happen and how the monarchy actually handles them
Caroline F
Such a fantastic conclusion! Fairytales do come true!

"I will never love you in secret again. The risk to losing you is too great."

Following on from the cliffhanger in the first book, we see Oliver and Leia coming back together. Against all the odds, they are determined to make it work - out in the open and properly in the public eye. I absolutely adored Oliver's resolute determination to never be without Leia again. They and the royal family will be severely tested by public opinion, personal
Karen Wood
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
what a perfect book to end this duet. I loved Oliver and Leia in Tabloid Princess but this book far exceeded my expectations, it had everything in it, Drama, Romance, Scandal, Tragedy and so much more.

Leia thought their relationship was over and ran away to the country, but Oliver had other ideas, and they were happy till the tabloids found out where they were and hounded them so there was only one place to go, to the Palace.

Once Leia and Daisy were in the palace the family welcomed them with
Tracey
Started Scandal Queen as soon as I finished Tabloid Princess, it starts off where book 1 finishes.

Emotions felt while reading in no particular order..... Worried, swooned, got anxious, smiled lots, angsty, swooned some more, got tearful and more swooning, lots of smiling.

A great conclusion to Leia and Oliver's story, both wonderful characters, both strong and full of love with a caring nature. Little Daisy and Nana make it all that more real.

The romance between Leia and Oliver is heart-warming
Sarah Dale
Well done Anna Bloom, you couldn't have written a more perfect conclusion to Tabloid Princess and this duet. You made me laugh and swoon, I honestly couldn't have loved Oliver and Leia more.

I was rooting all the way through for Oliver and Leia to have their Happy ending and you did give it to me even if you did rake my poor heart through the coals to get there. These two had so much to deal with and was hoping they had the strength to get through the obstacles put in front of them.

Anna you may
Becky Fairweather
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scandle Queen is the 2nd book that follows The Tabloid Princess and what a perfect duet these are.

Princess Leia has a very special place in my heart, she is such a loving strong person with such influence to change the ways of rules. Leia has been through alot and being a young single parent growing up on an estate where she had to find her feet at an early age has grown to be an amazing real life Princess
Prince Oliver has captured the heart of our very own Leia, Oliver is set in his mind when
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
A big whoop was yelled when this book landed on my kindle. I was so excited to jump back into more of Leia and Oliver and I wasn’t disappointed. It exceeded my expectations and more!

The story continues were it left off in Tabloid Princess and the pressures of living life in the limelight are increased tenfold when you breaking the rule book and not following ancient traditions. The love and bond that Leia and Oliver have, is formidable force but tested by the world around them.

Ms Bloom words

• Cherry Beats
  • Iron Crowne
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Devils & Dust
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Enemies
  • Once Upon a Wish-mas
  • All The Forbidden Things
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • The Fire (The Hurricane, #4)
  • Forbidden Eyes (Cane, #4)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
Romance without limits!
A book hoarder and coffee addict at heart Anna's main existence in life is to create beautiful words about exquisitely flawed characters. She's a slow burn Princess and all about working for that happy ever after, but she guarantees when you get it, you'll fall so hard you might never want to surface again.
Be prepared to oooh and aaah and squeal with delight as Anna takes

Tabloid Princess (2 books)
  • Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)