Start by marking “Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)” as Want to Read:
Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)

Insatiable

(Cloverleigh Farms #3)

I didn’t mean to see him naked--it was an accident.

It had to be, right?

Because Noah McCormick and I have never been anything more than friends. In all the years I’ve known him, he’s never once laid a finger on me. And even though he was a cute lifeguard at 16 and a hotter-than-hell sheriff’s deputy at 34, he's always been that protective guy I could
Published November 11th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Insatiable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insatiable

Start your review of Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”My entire life, I’ve been waiting to fall in love like this, and now that I have, I’m even more alone than I was before.”

WOW! I can’t even begin to describe just how much I loved this book. I started to fear that maybe there was no topping the first installment, but now I’m going to have to say that Noah and Meg’s story is my favorite in the ”Cloverleigh Series”. I just love me a good friends-to-lovers romance. There's just something extra special about a love affair that sparks from a closeAuthor}
Melanie Harlow
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW!

INSATIABLE is LIVE in Kindle Unlimited!! It's a standalone friends to lovers romance with a side of sexy, funny, and sweet! Noah and Meg have been close since he was the 16-year-old lifeguard who rescued her at the beach one day. She left their small town after high school, but he never forgot her. Their playful chemistry is sizzling hot, and Noah is the kind of good guy with a dirty side hero I LOVE to write!! This is a romance to make you swoon and SMILE!

☘ Read INSATIABLE for FREE in KU! ☘
✦ K
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 STARS <3

I love this series a lot and I find this one cute and sweet, it was also fast paced and romantic.I adored the characters and I fell in love with them!

"My entire life, I’ve been waiting to fall in love like this, and now that I have, I’m even more alone than I was before.”

I love the relationship between Meg and Noah.They were intense and passionate.There were moments I swoon and melt over them.They make me have butterflies in my stomach these two!

"He pressed close behind me and spoke low in my ear
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 11, 2019
Actual Rating: 4.75 stars

Friends to Lovers | Small Town Romance

Melanie Harlow has swept me off my feet with this series and I have fallen in love with each and every book. While this is the third in the Cloverleigh Farms series it can be read as a standalone. The books are interconnected (each book features a new sisters love story) but don't contain enough to spoil the other books if you haven't read them. As I say for every series though, I/>/>
Helena Hunting
I always know, without a doubt, when I start a Harlow novel that I need to make sure sleep isn't essential because once I start I just can't put the book down.
Insatiable is absolute magic! Full of fabulous banter, volcanic level heat and a hero so sexy and swoon worthy he kicks all other book boyfriends off their pedestals.

Noah is the ultimate alpha hero, broody, sweet, sensitive and OH MY GOD the steam between the sheets is off the charts!

Insatiable is a complete s
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Noah and Meg have been friends since they were kids. There has never been anything more than friendship between them but they are as close as a boyfriend/girlfriend, without the intimacy.

Meg’s younger sister Frannie is getting married so she is returning to her hometown. After her long term boyfriend decides to end their relationship unexpectedly she goes home earlier than planned. She wants to enjoy some time with her family and think about what to do moving forward. She is really e
Brandi
Hot cop? Check.
Strong, independent woman? Check.

Friends to lovers? Check.

Yep, this hits a lot of my boxes.

Meet Noah, the sexy cop.
Meg, one of the Sawyer sisters.

You'll love getting to know these new characters while visiting with old favorites.
~~~~~
If you like audio, get this one. =)
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I can never get enough of this author!!! Love her stories and her wonderful characters she creates!

This story was fast paced for me, kept me turning pages until the late hours. This book is full of sweet and lots of sexy!! Friends to lovers, this trope never gets old. Loving this series!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I have been a longtime fan of Melanie Harlow and love her sexy, heartfelt and emotional stories. She has the golden touch when it comes to delivering stories that touch your heart while bringing all the sizzle. Noah and Meg were pure FIRE!! Lord did I love this sexy (childhood) friends to lovers story so much. What an exceptional addition to the already amazing Cloverleigh Farms series!

Meg Sawyer and Noah McCormick have had a life long friendship between them. But when Meg comes home
Stephanie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-author
Meg and Noah were terrific. I think this is my favorite book of the series so far. This is a great example of friends to lovers done well. Noah is a cop with an adorable K9 partner (and I’m not even a dog lover) so many of you will enjoy that aspect of the story. The family and sisterhood is still strong here, and the setting makes me wish I was at Cloverleigh Farms to meet these wonderful people and attend a beautiful wedding! I can’t wait for the rest of the sisters’ stories. But for now, Meg ...more
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„I want someone to fight for me.”

I’m totally in love with Cloverleigh Farms and Insatiable only strengthened my love for this series and the author. This friends of lovers romance completely charmed me and I couldn’t tear myself away from this read. Melanie definitely knows how to woo the readers by her stories and impeccable writing style. And witnessing Sawyer sisters finding their happily ever afters is truly addictive.

Insatiable, despite its title, left me fully satisfied. Th
Shelby
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Meg Sawyer lives in Washington DC with her boyfriend, but she devotes more time and energy to her job rather than her relationship. And out of the blue, her boyfriend dumps her, leaving Meg single yet again. Meg’s supposed to be traveling back home to Michigan for her sister’s wedding soon, but she decides to go home a little earlier than expected. She wants some family time, but she wants to see her friend Noah McCormick, who she’s always had a crush on deep down.

Noah McCormick left for the mi
Love & Lavender Book Review
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m 100% obsessed with the books in the Cloverleigh Farms series. Every book is better than the last!! Swoony, small town romances are completely my jam and Melanie does me right everytime. This friends to lovers story follows Meg and Noah’s relationship as they FINALY explore their simmering feelings for each other. They’ve been on simmer for years, it’s about time this pot boils over!! They are undeniably cute together, and their passion for each other levels up the HAWTNESS times 1000.

A devo
Timitra
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rated 4.5 Stars

Insatiable is sweet, hot and heartwarming. I absolutely loved Noah and Meg's story. I swooned and sighed dreamily quite a lot while reading. They are just so perfect together. I readily admit that certain things Noah did annoyed me but other than that I thought this story was utter perfection. It had me emotionally invested, fully engaged and I can't recommend it enough.

Copy provided by author
Lauren Luman
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured Insatiable. Harlow never fails to give us sweet, sexy and bits of angst. Alphas that are slightly tortured. A little broken, but not so much so that they can't open their heart to love.

Noah is such a man. He's accustomed to protecting those around him, in all aspects of his life. He's quite the dedicated family man to those in his life, especially his twin brother who was born with cerebral palsy.

Meg is a lifelong friend of his who is smart, career-oriented and determined
Shannon
4.5*

I am such a sucker for a true friends-to-lovers story, especially one where there’s never been an inkling of feeling between the friends, until something out of the blue causes them to see each other in a different light. Melanie Harlow satisfied my craving completely with Insatiable. Meg and Noah have been friends for years- never more than a phone call away, but never anything more than friends.

When Meg’s life is thrown into an upheaval, she decides an early visit home is just
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 I Need A Twinkie Stars ~

I am absolutely LOVING the Cloverleigh Farms Series by Melanie Harlow. The books just keep getting better as I read them.

I loved every word of Insatiable. This book had it all. It is one of the best friends to lovers story I have read. It was sweet, swoony, sexy but also had all the emotional pull I want to feel when I am reading a book. These characters and their story were so easy to connect with!!/>~
Amy
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I want the chance to make you happy. I want to be the only one you’ll ever love. And I will fight like hell every single day of my life to deserve it.”

Insatiable is the third book in the Cloverleigh Farms Series and it follows the story of Noah and Meg. After a recent break up, Meg has even more of a reason to return home. Her sister is getting married and Meg needs to surround herself with those she loves. She’s ready for a break and to have some fun. Of course, returning home mean
Elenasbookblog
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You can also read my review here: http://elenasbookblog.com/new-review-...

4,5 sweet stars!

Melanie Harlow is an author that makes me so excited with her books! This book is funny, hot as hell and really sweet. If you thought this is a friends to lovers story then you are wrong, because these two are born to be lovers!!!

Meg is living the big life in the city being a successful attorney until her boyfriend of three years dumps her. Suddenly, she realizes she misses her home, Cloverleigh Farms, so she decides to go b
Yvonne V (Naughty Professora)
I absolutely adored this friends-to-lovers story! Sawyer (Meg) and Noah have chemistry that is off the charts HAWT. I really enjoyed their history and the development of their relationship. This has the usual Melanie Harlow sass and smarts in the female characters, and I enjoyed catching up with Frannie and Chloe as the setting with this one surrounds all the sisters as they return home for Frannie's wedding to Mac. There is some family drama, but nothing gut wrenching - but it did leave open th ...more
Katie
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Melanie’s books I always say these are my favorite characters. Each book gets better and better. Melanie’s stories are just so real and livable. You can feel the emotions, feel the love and heartache. She includes everyone. To people not always happy, problems in their marriage, to characters with disabilities. And she pinpoints things so well!

Noah and Meg has such a great interaction with each other. Their love and friendship is something everyone wants to have. I say this in e
Robin
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an arc copy of this from the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

Summary
After another failed relationship, Meg decides to head home early for her youngest sister's wedding. There she finds comfort in her family and long time best friend Noah. But their now relationship feels different. Meg is attracted Noah and finds herself wondering why he's never made a move.
Noah doesn't want a relationship. He already has too many responsibilities between his career and family. Butreview.
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Insatiable is the third book in the Cloverleigh Farms series. I am loving this series and the Sawyer family so much. And it’s no surprise that this series is becoming one of my favorites.

I loved Meg and Noah’s story so much. This friends to lovers romance hit me right in the feels. The friendship between Meg and Noah is so pure and just everything.

Meg is a successful attorney living in a big city. She has a career she loves, and a boyfriend she’s been
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
well…. After reading Undeniable, I was left wanting to feel the magic of a Melanie Harlow book. So suffice to say I was hopeful that this book would turn out just as good as Irresistible, if not more.

Insatiable - Teaser 8 AN.jpg

I loved Meg and Noah in Insatiable. For me,they are the prefect definition of sweet and sexy.I loved their close friendship that was buil
Cindy M. Green
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 potato salad stars* 🤣🤣🤣

What another great read by Melanie Harlow. The story of Noah and Meg is a fabulous addition to this series of Sawyer sisters. The entertainment factor between these women is never short on laughs and smiles.

Noah and Meg have been close friends since high school, so it's no surprise that when they catch up after not talking for a while, they can pick right up where they left off. The foundation of their relationship is a alive and kicking, the c
Amanda Bordner
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whenever Melanie Harlow releases a new book, it is basically a guarantee that I will drop everything I’m doing, including every book I’m reading, and devour her books.

Absolutely loved Noah and Meg in Insatiable! I grew up in Michigan and spent summers up in Northern Michigan, so these books, and Cloverleigh Farms, hold such a special place in my heart.

These two wear such a fantastic and fun fit for one another. When they finally give into temptation, it’s explosive. But of course, the two of t
Karen
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Melanie Harlow’s books are like my go to comfort food, or my warmest, softest pair of pyjamas. I know what I’m going to get and it’s going to make me super happy. Like potato salad!

Noah McCormick sexy cop with a dog! He runs, he’s got a perfect body, he adores his family, he has handcuffs. He saved the life of Meg Sawyer when she was 16 and took the best friend role. He calls her Sawyer, not Meg. He’s a keeper.

Meg, Meg, Meg, Meg. Career woman. Holds a torch for the man who saved her
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
3.5 Stars!
Very sweet, very cute! I really love the Cloverfield world and these sisters and this family!
Yolanda
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Melanie Harlow’s rom coms always make me feel so happy and I truly look forward to reading them. The previous books in the Cloverleigh Farms series are fantastic and Insatiable (Book #3) was no exception. It made my heart smile, gave me all the goodness and was an all around feel good romance.

I adore a good friends to lovers story and Noah and Meg were just so awesome. What started out as a fling between friends grew into so much more and I enjoyed every word. Their chemistry was out of this wo
Chris
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good second chance romance and Insatiable checks off all the boxes for me! Great characters, fantastic writing and a storyline that hooked me from the start and kept me engaged until the end.

Crossing that friendship line is risky but when Noah and Meg make that leap the sparks fly! They have both been stepping around their attraction for one another but once the fire is lit they are Insatiable for each other.

The biggest thing keeping them apart was Noah. He was feeling scared and didn

• Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Outmatched
  • Breaker
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)

Find me!
Website→harlow.pub/web
Newsletter→harlow.pub/mh-news
Amazon→harlow.pub/amazon
Instagram→harlow.pub/insta
Bookbub→USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Reader Group→harlow.pub/harlots
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2) by Melanie Harlow Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Only You (One and Only, # 1) by Melanie Harlow Only Him (One and Only, #2) by Melanie Harlow Only Love (One and Only, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy by Melanie Harlow After We Fall by Melanie Harlow If You Were Mine (After We Fall #3) by Melanie Harlow From This Moment (After We Fall, #4) by Melanie Harlow

Frenched (Frenched, #1) by Melanie Harlow Yanked (Frenched, #1.5) by Melanie Harlow Forked (Frenched, #2) by Melanie Harlow Floored (Frenched, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Co-writes:
Hold You Close by Melanie Harlow Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels Strong Enough by Melanie Harlow

Standalones:
Boxed Set The Speak Easy Series by Melanie Harlow The Tango Lesson by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (3 books)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)