Start by marking “Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)” as Want to Read:
Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)

Insatiable

(Cloverleigh Farms #3)

I didn’t mean to see him naked--it was an accident.

It had to be, right?

Because Noah McCormick and I have never been anything more than friends. In all the years I’ve known him, he’s never once laid a finger on me. And even though he was a cute lifeguard at 16 and a hotter-than-hell sheriff’s deputy at 34, he's always been that protective guy I could
Published November 11th 2019 by Independently published

Win a Copy of This Book

• Insatiable by Melanie Harlow
    Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
    Release date: Nov 11, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 SIGNED COPIES of the hot, funny, sweet, friends to lovers romance, INSATIABLE from USA Today's Bestseller Melanie Har ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 2040 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Nov 04 - Nov 18, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Insatiable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insatiable

Start your review of Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
    Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
    *****FIVE STARS*****
    {ARC Generously Provided by Author}

LOVED THIS ONE!!

RTC........

Melanie Harlow
    Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
    AVAILABLE NOW!

INSATIABLE is LIVE in Kindle Unlimited!! It's a standalone friends to lovers romance with a side of sexy, funny, and sweet! Noah and Meg have been close since he was the 16-year-old lifeguard who rescued her at the beach one day. She left their small town after high school, but he never forgot her. Their playful chemistry is sizzling hot, and Noah is the kind of good guy with a dirty side hero I LOVE to write!! This is a romance to make you swoon and SMILE!

☘ Read INSATIABLE for FREE in KU! ☘
    ✦ K
    Brandi
    Hot cop? Check.
    Strong, independent woman? Check.

Friends to lovers? Check.

Yep, this hits a lot of my boxes.

Meet Noah, the sexy cop.
    Meg, one of the Sawyer sisters.

You'll love getting to know these new characters while visiting with old favorites.
    ~~~~~
    If you like audio, get this one. =)
    Amy
    Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    “I want the chance to make you happy. I want to be the only one you’ll ever love. And I will fight like hell every single day of my life to deserve it.”

Insatiable is the third book in the Cloverleigh Farms Series and it follows the story of Noah and Meg. After a recent break up, Meg has even more of a reason to return home. Her sister is getting married and Meg needs to surround herself with those she loves. She’s ready for a break and to have some fun. Of course, returning home mean
    Robin
    Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
    I received an arc copy of this from the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

Summary
    After another failed relationship, Meg decides to head home early for her youngest sister's wedding. There she finds comfort in her family and long time best friend Noah. But their now relationship feels different. Meg is attracted Noah and finds herself wondering why he's never made a move.
    Noah doesn't want a relationship. He already has too many responsibilities between his career and family. Butreview.
    Lexy
    Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Where do I even begin? First off, this is a standalone, you don't need to read the other two books in the series, but you'll want to go back and read them because the stories are amazing. But, back to Insatiable... Meg and Noah's story is AMAZING. There is something about a friends to lovers story that gets me every time, their story is no different. The chemistry between these two is unreal. I couldn't get enough of them. Their history has friends and their untold feelings had me wanting their ...more
    Karen
    Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Melanie Harlow’s books are like my go to comfort food, or my warmest, softest pair of pyjamas. I know what I’m going to get and it’s going to make me super happy. Like potato salad!

Noah McCormick sexy cop with a dog! He runs, he’s got a perfect body, he adores his family, he has handcuffs. He saved the life of Meg Sawyer when she was 16 and took the best friend role. He calls her Sawyer, not Meg. He’s a keeper.

Meg, Meg, Meg, Meg. Career woman. Holds a torch for the man who saved her
    Wendy LeGrand
    Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arcs
    My favorite of the series! I totally loved Meg and Noah. We're three sisters into this series and Meg really just captured my heart!

So Meg, a career driven woman who left home at eighteen for college and never went back. Now a successful lawyer/strategist, she lives for her job which comes at the expense of all of her relationships. The only one she's ever really been able to rely on is Noah, her best friend from back home who she has stayed in contact with over the years.

Noah, gorgeous K9 pol
    Lauren Luman
    Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I devoured Insatiable. Harlow never fails to give us sweet, sexy and bits of angst. Alphas that are slightly tortured. A little broken, but not so much so that they can't open their heart to love.

Noah is such a man. He's accustomed to protecting those around him, in all aspects of his life. He's quite the dedicated family man to those in his life, especially his twin brother who was born with cerebral palsy.

Meg is a lifelong friend of his who is smart, career-oriented and determined
    Rhonda Ziglar
    Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 INSATIABLE STARS!! This one is by far my favorite in the series. You put a deputy/cop in the story and I am a goner....Noah is everything. Noah and Meg have been friends forever and that always makes a great story when it's a friends to lovers. These two will touch your hearts with all the feels, banter, some angst, sexiness and love. I highly recommend this book and series....it is so good and worth your time and money.
    Charmane Hackworth
    Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    "Not potato salad"

Noah is so dreamy! I absolutely loved Noah and Meg's story. Insatiable is book #3 in the Cloverliegh Farms series. It can be read as a standalone. I would definitely read the first two books since it has the previous characters, that way you can get thier back story. Great job Melanie on another great love story.
    Carol | tilthelastpage
    Who doesn't love a small-town romance? In this latest installment of Cloverleigh Farms series, romance blooms again in a small town turning years of friendship in to so much more. This is a heartwarming story about friendship, love, family, and finding your way back home. Melanie Harlow delivers a tender and sweet tale from friends to lovers, providing comfort for those who are tired of city life as they escape to an idyllic scene of northern Michigan.

Meg Sawyers choose to spend a week back in
    Margaret
    Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    How exciting to be diving back into The Cloverleigh Farms Series.

This is the is third book where you are introduced to the characters Noah and Meg.

Meg is successful attorney living out of state who adores Twinkie’s and her family.

Noah, or as the town calls him, Deputy McCormick still resides in Cloverleigh along with his faithful Belgian Malinois dog Renzo.

Meg gets dumped by a jerk named Brooks. She reaches out to her long time
    friend Noah and decides to head back to Cloverleigh
    Dayang
    Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    4.5⭐

Hmm, now I can't decide which Cloverleigh Farms book is my fave... But right now, I'm leaning toward Noah and Meg.

I loved the pacing and all the characters... I love that it's family centric.... that it touches on family supporting family.... the bond between sisters... bond between parents and their grown up children.

I also love that this book will make you realize to take risks and open yourself more to people... that just because you failed at one relationship doesn't mean yo
    Amber
    Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: romance, arc-2019
    Insatiable is so satisfyingly good! This is the perfect friends-to-lovers romance that gives you all the feels. It makes you crave the closeness that Meg and Noah have. Noah saved her life when they were kids and stayed close friends while they went their separate ways years but when Meg goes back home to attend a wedding, they ignite the spark that they knew was always there. That spark kicks off the chemistry they have and brings out a smexy cop side from Noah which is HOT!!

I love Meg for exp
    Katie
    Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    After finishing Melanie’s books I always say these are my favorite characters. Each book gets better and better. Melanie’s stories are just so real and livable. You can feel the emotions, feel the love and heartache. She includes everyone. To people not always happy, problems in their marriage, to characters with disabilities. And she pinpoints things so well!

Noah and Meg has such a great interaction with each other. Their love and friendship is something everyone wants to have. I say this in e
    Shannon
    Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Insatiable is the third book in the Cloverleigh Farms series, but can be read as a standalone. Insatiable is a slow burn, angsty, friends to lovers romance.

Meg has just gotten out of a three year relationship that lacked any excitement and is feeling down that no one ever loves her enough to fight for her. When she returns home for her sister's wedding she reconnects with Noah, who she has been friends with since childhood and always had a bit of a crush on and wished for a little bi
    Darlene Richardson
    Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Sheriff McHottie.
    Noah McCormick is one hot, sexy sheriff. I have to say the minute I read the blurb for this book, I know it was going to be a book that I will love. Not only because I’m familiar and love author Melanie Harlow’s books but because I just adore men in uniform, especially when they’re respectful, responsible and protective of the ones they love. Noah is the real deal, the cream of book boyfriends. He served his country, becomes a deputy sheriff after the military, he’s involved in
    Emma Johnston
    Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This was my first Melanie Harlow book and it certainly didn't disappoint. This series can be read as standalones but I will definitely be going back and reading the first 2.

I was in love with Noah & Meg from the beginning. The authors writing style was easy to follow and had me hooked on every word x
    Claudia
    Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: favorites
    Noah is a dedicated family man, deputy, and friend. Meg uses work from getting close in relationships. After the last one ends she returns home and spends time with her best friend of almost 20 years. Spending time together brings out things that have been there all along but they were too invested in their friendship to be anything more. Sex is never just sex when friends are involved. Both are forced to face their worse fears in order to get their hearts desire. Noah more than Meg will find th ...more
    Amy Dickinson
    Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Overall Grade: ⭐⭐⭐⭐++

As a romance reader, I tend to like most romance genres and tropes. Obviously, I have my favorites: enemies-to-lovers and forbidden. And I have some that I appreciate, but they sometimes leave me unsatisfied. The friends-to-lovers trope walks that fine line for me. It’s always strange that a man and woman who have been friends for years, even decades, would finally realize they have deeper feelings for each other beyond friendship. Yet, I know it happens, which m
    Mia
    Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
    ARC REVIEW

I can’t believe how sweet and romantic and pure passionate this book was!
    I had been dying to be back in the amazing world that is the Cloverleigh Farms series!

‘Insatiable’ by Melanie Harlow is the third book in this incredible series that follows the Sawyer Sisters in their journey to find love, and this crazy journey has Meg as the main character.

If you have previously read the other books in this series, then you know to expect a quick romanc
    Jenifer Briggs
    Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I am truly insatiable for Melanie Harlow's words! She could write a grocery list and is still love every word!!

There is something about a friends to lovers that gets me right in my feels, and this one is no exception! The characters comepltley captivated me, all the while wishing this magical place was real.

Our heroine, Meg, is an independent workaholic who has come home to find her boyfriend of three years packing. Instead of heartbroken she feels relieved -- she knows they have fallen into a
    Roxs Reads
    Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Noah and Meg have been friends for seventeen years, they’ve thought about each other for seventeen years, yet neither one has dared to take a step across the line. To leave friendship behind and taste the waters of friends-with-benefits; until now.

This friends-to-lovers romance had my heart in a twist as Noah battled to come to terms with his emotions and Meg searched for her dragon-slaying hero. They make a perfect couple but the road to happiness was not an easy path. The journey with these t
    Mel
    Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
    4.25 stars!!

Insatiable is a fantastic friends-to-lovers romance with all the heart, humor, and heat you can ask for, and a great addition to the Cloverleigh Farms series. Meg is the middle of five girls and after seeing three of her sisters find love, she can’t help but want it too. She is a busy attorney who has been unlucky in love and after her most recent breakup, she needs to surround herself with the people who have always been there for her. She heads home a few days earlier than planned for the wedding of herstars!!
    Elle's Book Blog
    Release Date: November 11, 2019
    Actual Rating: 4.75 stars

Friends to Lovers | Small Town Romance

Melanie Harlow has swept me off my feet with this series and I have fallen in love with each and every book. While this is the third in the Cloverleigh Farms series it can be read as a standalone. The books are interconnected (each book features a new sisters love story) but don't contain enough to spoil the other books if you haven't read them. As I say for every series though, I/>/>
    Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
    Insatiable features an independent woman, a sexy cop who had me drooling, and the friends-to-lovers trope! I was ready to dive into this as soon as it arrived on my kindle.

This third installment has to be my favorite of the series so far. We get to see even more of the Sawyer family, especially the Sawyer sisters bonding, which I thought was a fantastic addition.

He loved me, but not enough.

Meg was set for life. She was an attorney in a big city, which is the career she's always lov/>He
    Book Catharsis
    Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    (Read my full review on the Book Catharsis blog)

Insatiable by Melanie Harlow is aptly named. I was addicted from the very beginning until the end of the epilogue.

This standalone romance is the third book in the Cloverleigh Farms series. We get plenty more of the adorable Sawyer family, lots of sisterly bonding and, as we expect from Melanie Harlow, A LOT of steam.

Meg Sawyer is a lawyer. (Yes, I wrote it that way because I am incredibly cheesy and love a good rhyme.) Meg’s a perfectionist, an over achiever and
    Red Cheeks Reads
    Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 SMOOCHES!

I love Melanie Harlow’s beautiful writing—she just writes the kind of unputdownable, addictive stories that I simply can’t read fast enough and usually wind up inhaling in a day. I’m a relatively new reader of hers, but I am absolutely a fan of her richly emotional, captivating storytelling. Full of all the feels, her sweet, steamy romances and endearing characters come together into tender love stories that I never fail to get swept right up into.

The third book in the Cloverleigh Farms series, Insatiable was a hethe Cloverleigh
    * A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 I Need A Twinkie Stars ~

I am absolutely LOVING the Cloverleigh Farms Series by Melanie Harlow. The books just keep getting better as I read them.

I loved every word of Insatiable. This book had it all. It is one of the best friends to lovers story I have read. It was sweet, swoony, sexy but also had all the emotional pull I want to feel when I am reading a book. These characters and their story were so easy to connect with!!/>~

Find me!
    Website→harlow.pub/web
    Newsletter→harlow.pub/mh-news
    Amazon→harlow.pub/amazon
    Instagram→harlow.pub/insta
    Bookbub→USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
    Reader Group→harlow.pub/harlots
    Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
    Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2) by Melanie Harlow Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Only You (One and Only, # 1) by Melanie Harlow Only Him (One and Only, #2) by Melanie Harlow Only Love (One and Only, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy by Melanie Harlow After We Fall by Melanie Harlow If You Were Mine (After We Fall #3) by Melanie Harlow From This Moment (After We Fall, #4) by Melanie Harlow

Frenched (Frenched, #1) by Melanie Harlow Yanked (Frenched, #1.5) by Melanie Harlow Forked (Frenched, #2) by Melanie Harlow Floored (Frenched, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Co-writes:
    Hold You Close by Melanie Harlow Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels Strong Enough by Melanie Harlow

Standalones:
    Boxed Set The Speak Easy Series by Melanie Harlow The Tango Lesson by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (3 books)
    • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
    • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)