Start by marking “Then and Now (The Edge of Retaliation #3)” as Want to Read:
Then and Now (The Edge of Retaliation #3)

Then and Now

(The Edge of Retaliation #3)

The FINAL book in The Edge Of Retaliation series!!

Dear Fate,

Here I am, finally writing to you again.
Things haven’t changed, fate.
Time hasn’t healed anything.
As always, nothing makes sense.
Things aren’t coming together as they should.

Time has changed us very little.
It has only made everything that much more confusing.
Nothing is fixed.
Nobody is happy.
We still l
Kindle Edition
Published October 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Then and Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Then and Now

Start your review of Then and Now (The Edge of Retaliation #3)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
Then-and-now

'THEN AND NOW' is the fifth book in Bella Jewel's 'The Edge of Retaliation' series. And needs to be read in order as it picks up where the second book left off. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

FINALLY!! The conclusion we've all been waiting for and it was everything I could've hoped for!! Then and Now picks up right where the previous book left off!!

71863405-957475121271481-1404804457295773696-o

BUT even though we're a step closer to closure and we can finally close the chapter on that fatal accident where it all began, another threat is just arou
Wendy
4,5

I have been on the edge of my seat since the first book and my butt has started to hurt :P My god what a ride this trilogy was. I figured the last book would be a bit more laid back, but boy was I wrong ...

What I loved most about this last book and the reason it is my favorite off all three, is the fact that we get multiple POVs. Not just Callie and Tanner's voice, but Jo and Tatum's as well, who are definitely my favorite couple ;)

This book was filled with delicious angst and tens

* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Great Finish Stars ~

Wow!!! What an ending!!

This book was more than I could’ve have ever expected. What an amazing finish to this outstanding series.

I totally get why she titled this book this way. After reading the story, the title makes so much sense. I really can’t say a whole lot about this book. Just as I have said with the first 2 books…You NEED to read this series!!!!

This series was filled with suspense,/>~
Julie
We’ve finally reached the conclusion of this riveting trilogy, The Edge of Retaliation series by Bella Jewel. The previous books 1 & 2 must be read first.

The story is tense, very suspenseful, full of twists and the emotions will bring tears to your eyes. The whole tale is a gripping story, and the mélange of characters was electrifying and full of tension, making the story very unpredictable.

I’d grown to love all the characters and was sad to see them go. The conclusi
TheHauteBookworm
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is the final in the trilogy and what a ride it’s been!! Bella Jewel has a way of creating romantic suspense that keeps you captivated, entertained, and on edge! This last book starts right where book two left off. . .
They thought they were doing what needed to be done to get retribution. Their plan had been good, but not good enough. Now Tatum and Joann are missing. Regret and suffering run rampant.

We don’t have to wait long before they escape, but their misery isn’t over. The drug r
Robyn Corcoran
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for She’s a Lip Biter Blog
Then and Now moves directly on with the story where Callie has been shot and Tatum, Jo and Chase have been taken. The intensity of the situation is just as fierce as it was at the end of Book two! If I could I would give this 5+ stars!

She's a Lip Biter
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Then and Now moves directly on with the story where Callie has been shot and Tatum, Jo and Chase have been taken. The intensity of the situation is just as fierce as it was at the end of Book Two! If I could I would give this 5+ stars!

That darn Chris makes me see red with anger- so, so angry. But then again you experience every emotion in this story and deeply. When you feel happy you are truly elated, when scared you are frightened beyond belief, when worried you could chew your nai
Amy Mccann
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🖤 Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog 🖤

OMG I absolutely loved The Edge Of Retaliation Series from book 1 to book 3 it has absolutely gripped me and is a fantastic and heartwrenchingly beautiful story! I've fallen in love with Callie, Jo, Tatum, Tanner and Ethan for all the ups and downs these guys have they also share alot of love for each other.

Callie is still gripped by Celia's death and the fact she's struggling with the consequences and then for the guilt she feels fo
Gail
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Edge of Retaliation series by Bella Jewel. What can I saw that I haven't already said about this author. She is probably one of my TOP go to authors.. This series was absolutely phenomenal. I loved Callie and Tanner.. but we also got Jo and Tatum.. along with a starting bud of the love bug with Ethan and Raven.. <-- which I would love more of..

This picks up where book 2 ended.. Jo and Tatum have been captured.. but fear not... they get away.. but for how long? Callie knows this.. she thi
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex – 3.5 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes – 4 / 5
Story – 5 / 5
Overall – 5 / 5

Absolutely Incredible!

Then and Now is the third and final book in The Edge of Retaliation series written by author Bella Jewel. This story is explosive, and it’s definitely one of my favorite books this year! In case you aren’t aware, this series has a continuous storyline. Therefore, you’ll need to read the books in order.

Then and Now is suspenseful, emotional, an
Kylee
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to the Edge of Retaliation trilogy was so worth the ride of uncertainty. Lies, resentment and unhappiness hung over them all and a future could not be seen. Tanner, Callie, Tatum and Jo knew what they wanted but decisions were made in haste. As the then becomes the now and fate is once again knocking on their door, can the truth finally set them all free. This story held me captive and I couldn’t walk away. My heart broke for each and every one of them. Their stubbornness, confusi ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Simply WOW! This book the conclusion of a painful journey into injustice of not one but a group of people suffering because of a tragedy, a death of one woman. Callie and Tanner aren't the only ones that have been through the ringer. We have Chase, Jo, Tatum and Ethan.
Now this book isn't just a nice tidying of a three book series. No, this is a conclusion that had heart ache, danger, suspense and yes a happy ending. FINALLY! Cuz fate is truly a, you know what to the people in this bea
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This entire series has been a real whirlwind and I was very much so looking forward to Then and Now to have everything explained and see how things end. Bella Jewel did a great job making things not necessarily neat and tidy, but answering all lingering questions and giving our characters the ending that was needed.

This is a dark romance trilogy by its content and it draws you in from the very beginning. We have resolution with ALL of the craziness that goes down and I think that is
Khadiza
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

I really enjoyed these books on the series , I’ve been off work and each night have gone through one book !! The characters and the writing with the story have worked really well . Each book in the series goes deeper into the world where a few people who for some reason don’t give up on each and pull one another through .
I was glad to see where the story went with Callie and tanner . I was gutted it was Ethan and I’m some weird way know it wasn’t meant to be . . Can’t help
Debbie
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
In the third book in this series the action amps up, the intensity increases and the fate of the characters hangs in the balance.

Action packed and full of surprises Then and Now is a page turner.

The third book in this series brings everyone's story full circle and also introduces a new character who made me stop reading and log onto Facebook to ask the author if this character's story will continue. Yes, he was that enticing.

What seems simple and calm as you s
Michele A.
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the culmination of this series. Callie, Jo, Tanner, Ethan, Tatum and Chase are now all interwoven together in their rush to justice. Things don't go according to plan and Calle and Jo make a decision that has consequences they don't quite understand at the time. I liked how all of them have to band together again in order to put their past behind them. I found the book interesting and the plot way more fast paced than the other 2 in this series. Bella Jewel did a good job of keeping me i ...more
Beauty And The Books
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
In the final book in this series Callie and Joanne left for Cali. to start a new life.
Callie didn't believe Tanner could truly forgive everything and move on after hearing his conversation with his mom.
The girls have been in Cali. for a couple of years and Joanne gets a job as a tattooist and Callie is a waitress. When Callie gets a gift all hell comes back in the form of one bad man who wants revenge against the group for sending him to prison. The guy's show up in Cali. knowing this is
Denise Van plew
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for something deep to fall into and get lost stop right here. Grab the two before this and when the pieces have fallen jump into this one. Having read the ones before also I was more than ready to be taken again. Will my sanity last, will I get some answers. I know it is found deep with here. A battle with fate yet again with will it be different? This author knows how to hold us between these pages. Suspense awaits those that dare to enter to finish and find the answers. The ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot express how well this book is written. Each character brings a depth and closure. Callie is determined to live her life. Her and Jo move away from everything until the danger finds them. Tanner, Tatum and Ethan show up for protection and these two ladies have their world blow apart again. Excellent writing with an explosive storyline.

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Manda Kelley
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good conclusion to this series. Lots of drama and suspense to keep you turning pages. So many things changes in the lives of these characters as the story progresses. This one brings the danger up a notch and the events that take place really change the coarse of the lives of each and every one of them. Great read.
Anna
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

As usual Bella Jewel just amazed me with her unique storytelling and her relatable characters, this series has been a whirlwind of adventure, heartache and resilience. Another brilliant and memorable read. I can't wait to see what is next in store from this extremely talented author.
Carly
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an ending!

Wow what a ride. This trilogy was fantastic. The twists and turns kept you on the edge of your seat and I loved it. I couldn’t have asked for a better ending. So glad things turned out as they did in the end and I felt it was very fitting.
Sharon Javornicky
Sharon's review

This is the last book of the series and all I can say is WOW!! I couldn't put this series down and read all three books in about 4 days, It this is a definite must read.
Mom Seeks Smut
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Then and Now is the 3rd and final book in this series.

This series is EVERYTHING!! Bella Jewel has this amazing ability to pull you into this world and characters and you feel every bit of it. The grief, the despair, the darkness.

My heart is full as this series was just amazing.
Pauline
The eagerly awaited book 3 of a brilliant trilogy. Read in under 5 hours, I literally couldn't put it down. Read on KU but I will definitely be buying them. All three had beautiful, eye-catching covers. Only bad thing was it was the last one.
Trish Wesoja
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series

Just loved everything about it. The storytelling was amazing.
The happy, sad, frightening times all come together to make a great series. Just love twist and turns that you do not see coming.
Can't wait for Alarick's MC series next.
Johanna
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chris Stringwell
Loved it

You never cease to amaze with your writing. Another excellent book to another excellent series. This is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed.
Janet
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

The Edge of Retaliation (3 books)
  • This for That (The Edge of Retaliation, #1)
  • You for Her (The Edge of Retaliation #2)