Start by marking “Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)

Hitching the Cowboy

(Circle B Ranch #1)

Wedding bells are the last thing on twenty-two year old Riley Bishop’s mind, but that’s exactly what he hears after waking up in Vegas next to a woman he just met—his new wife.
He never saw her coming, but she might be worth the risk.

Published November 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hitching the Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitching the Cowboy

Start your review of Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 12, 2019
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Cowboy Romance | Accidental Marriage

Every time I read a novel by Kennedy Fox I come away from it feeling like I have made lifelong friends. Her characters are so relatable that it's easy to connect with them and they all seem to share commonalities with their readers. While I have never accidentally got married like Zoey and Riley in Hitching the Cowboy, I did find everlasting love in the most uncommon and fateful ways like they did.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

I don't know how these ladies do it. BUT they make me fall more in love with their writing and characters with each new book.

It feels like I waited years for this book, it was something me and a friend dreamed about and ever since it was announced, we have been ecstatic and counting down the days, And to finally read this book and fall in love with it from the very first page... the wait couldn't have been more worth it.

Being back at the Circle B Ranch and with all the
Jypsy
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
He never saw her coming, but she might be worth the risk.

Zoey Mitchell is high on life, free spirited, and adventurous. However, learning she married a rowdy cowboy after a night of partying is not what she expected—even for her.
She’s risking it all, gambling with her heart.

Deciding to give their instant marriage a
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
A weekend in Vegas turns into so much more when a dare turns into a wedding! But, no matter how instantaneous their chemistry was, can Riley and Zoey make a marriage work when they’ve only known each other for a few hours?

Hitching the Cowboy was really a fun and sexy romp. I loved watching this opposites attract couple fall hard and fast for one another. Riley is super sweet and much wiser than his years. He’s a hard worker, knows what he wants in life and is very family oriented. Zoey is more
Hanna's Book Obsession
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}
From the second I opened this book I was hooked. Riley and Zoey stole my heart so fast. Their connection is instant and you can feel their chemistry fly off the pages. I loved every minute of this story. This cowboy had me blushing hard core y’all. Riley Bishop has definitely stolen my heart. The way he tries so hard to make his relationship with Zoey work is the best thing ever. He is so in love and is never afraid to show
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, arc
Love, Love, Love!

I have never read a series about the second generation family members from a series I’ve read and loved. I’m so grateful for this and the chance to revisit the whole Bishop family as time has gone on. Circle B Ranch will always hold a special place in my heart and I’m so glad we get to revisit it as well as everyone who lives there.

Riley Bishop is everything! He is so much like his father, Alex, and I loved every second of his story. When he takes his best friend, Diesel, to Las
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m never surprised when I crack open a Kennedy Fox Cowboy Romance and immediately feel like I’m back at home.

Which is ironic considering I dislike most Cowboy romances. But Hitching the Cowboy just proves how easily KF writes the best cozy reads!

Zoey and Riley were the bees knees! This book definitely doesn’t have as much angst like their duets do, but it is just as much a page turner as every other book I’ve read by them! I love the instant yet genuine attraction between these two characters.
Shelly | The Mockingbird Reads
I’m normally not one for cowboy themed books but I swear Kennedy Fox could make me love a book on how fast paint dries!

We’re back to Circle B Ranch (the Bishops!) and it doesn’t get much better than this. I love being back here; visiting old friends and meeting new ones!

This is another not to be missed Kennedy Fox book. The chemistry is great, the banter is fantastic and this just keeps begetting better and better.
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
I’m absolutely loving the new generation of Bishop books! This book follows Riley and Zoey, who accidentally get hitched in Vegas during a bachelorette and birthday weeknd. Riley is the sweet cowboy, who is definitely a morning bird, loved his family and is extremely hardworking. Zoey is a hairdresser, the “black sheep” in her family but she quickly falls in love with Riley’s family. I loved their story, though it wasn’t as steamy as the other Kennedy Fox books, this one was just as sweet. ...more
Emma Johnston
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read from this amazing duo! There is nothing that they could write that I wont read.

I loved Riley & Zoey and it was great to see some old faces too!
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
HELLLOOOO COWBOYS!!!!

Kennedy Fox always finds a way to get me swooning over cowboys.... Which isn't at all a hard thing to accomplish. There is something about his duo and their writing style that causes me to instantly want to devour all the words. I'm seriously lusting over RILEY BISHOP!!!! This man is the definition of SWOON!!!!

About Hitching The Cowboy:

Hitching The Cowboy is the second book in the Circle B Ranch series by Kennedy Fox. The Circle B Ranch is a spinoff of The Bishop Brothers
Book Maniac Forever

4.5 "What Happens in Vegas..." Stars
Omg! I loved Hitching the Cowboy so much! I was so excited when I learned the news about this second generation of Bishops as they are one of my absolute favorite fictional family! Revisiting them was so amazing with lots of funny moments and endearing ones! Kennedy Fox delivered their usual mixture of sweet, charming and sexy in this southern romance between a swoon-worthy cowboy and a lovely young woman sharing the most wonderful connection.

When Riley
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas---right??? Nope---not when the chemistry is this strong between two people. Riley and Zoey were looking for fun but ended up being linked together forever. They part ways but that old fool of a heart just knew that they were destined to be soul mates.

Zoey and Riley are young but they both come across as a bit worldly. That said, the big reveal or 'blunder' if you will was a total immature move. I felt bad for Zoey and the way her family saw her.

That said,
Love & Lavender Book Review
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I FLOVE this story!! I'm still fairly new to Kennedy Fox's books and I'm a newcomer to Circle B Ranch but OMG am I in LOVE with these rugged cowboys!! Riley and Zoey nearly knock my boots off with their instant chemistry to full on love story! I was swooning from the get-go to the very last page, complete with a final happy sigh and a HUGE smile on my face!

Riley and his best friend Diesel are constantly getting into trouble, they're pretty hilarious together. But joke's on Riley when he meets
Jessica Alcazar
The Bishops are back with an “oopsie, we’re married” in Vegas … let the romance games begin :)

These two made such a sweet story and I’m a sucker for second gen storylines so total #win for me! I especially liked that this author duo once again wrote a fantastic story full of emotion with a slow burn for Riley and Zoey. They had instant attraction but they took their time exploring it.

Excellent start to this next generation of Bishops! I can’t wait to read more!
Jenna
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore second generation stories and this one just got added to the list! I loved everything about this storyline from their first meet to the adorable epilogue. All of the characters were loveable, and it was great reuniting with the first generation. Zoey is a tough, independent woman and Riley was a tough man but showed such a fantastic soft side. They're chemistry was hot but my favorite part was just their ability to be laid back and themselves with each other. Everything was ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
So we start off with a bang in the Prologue, that instantly had my attention. I have to say these types of books are one of my favorites, because I love how both the H and h learn of one another. To see the progression go from nothing to something, and Zoey and Riley showcased that. Zoey and Riley's story flew by for me. The writing was witty, and the banter was some that I strive for. I loved the family aspect and how family oriented it was. I loved the chemistry and not overdone plot. Overall, ...more
Sharon
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrilled to be back at the Circle B Ranch with more Bishops! 5 sparkly horseshoes for this one!
Meet Riley Bishop, hard worker at the ranch, he and Diesel are headed to Vegas for the weekend to celebrate Diesel's birthday! What trouble could they get into right?
Zoey, hairdresser, never living up to what her parent's expect from her. When her sister Summer's bachelorette party is being held in Vegas, she can't wait because with her sister and friends, she will have fun and let loose! What could
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Riley and Zoey wake up after a crazy night in Vegas, and they're, ooops, married, will they decide to stay that way? Or will Zoey decide she has to cave to her family again, and go back home? Riley's left the ball in her court...

I haven't read any of the stories in the series this is spun off from, but I was easily able to get into this one, and I loved it, especially Riley! I love how they fall into each other, how easily and how well, they fit with each other. I was a tad disappointed
Emma
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
Whoot Whoot there is a whole new generation of Bishop’s to fall for as they bumble their way through to their happily ever afters.

Hitching the Cowboy concentrates on the grown-up Riley, son of Alex and River from Taming Him. Let’s put it this way, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree where Riley is concerned. Just as his father, Alex, met his mother while on vacation; Riley winds up married following a wild weekend in Vegas. However, what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas when his wife,
Marta Bo
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hello Bishop Family, I’ve missedYou so much !

My heart is melting, LITERALLY, for sure Kennedy Fox steal my heart another time by Hitching The Cowboy. I will love this duet forever beacuse they gave me the most amazingadopted family ever – and all readers knows it too - Bishops are the best, right ?

It was so amazing to back to their ranch and „old ” folks here and there. Maybe anyone won’tbelieve me, but with writting this I have very, very big smile on my face. Hitching The Cowboy is nothing
A
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it

Getting married on a weekend adventure in Vegas is not what either Riley or Zoey had planned but a dare from Riley's best mate leads to exactly that.

Zoey was there for a weekend to celebrate her sister's upcoming marriage. Vegas was just supposed to be for fun, waking up married to a handsome cowboy wasn’t part of the plan. Her life is in the city but the night that Zoey shared with Riley sparks flew. Could they make the weekend impulse into something more?

Vegas is a long way from home for
Liz
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Hitching the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox, we go back to the Circle B Ranch for the next generation of Bishop’s and I could not be more excited. While spending time in Vegas separately, Riley Bishop finds himself married to Zoey Mitchell. Though they are shocked, they want to give their marriage a try. The attraction and chemistry is there and neither can deny it, however, do they have what it takes to make it the long haul?

I loved Zoey. She was such a strong woman. Riley was charming, sexy and
Jennifer D.
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So a little confession, the only books by Kennedy Fox I haven't read yet are the Bishop Boys series. I was a little worried that I would be a little lost with not having the parents' back story. Turns out I had nothing to worry about! The authors did a fantastic job with adding little details of the backstory through out the book.

Riley is the total package (sexy cowboy who wears his heart on his sleeve) and will having you falling for him...hard. Zoey is the perfect match for Riley with her
bookspaced
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a sequel from the Bishop Brother‘s Series and the next generation.
We get to meet an all grown up Riley.

As usual the writing was amazing. Kennedy Fox always surprise me with their story telling and story ideas.
We get thrown into the story right in the first chapter and it only gets better.

I already loved Riley‘s character when he grew up during all the Bishop Brother‘s books and seeing him as a grown up man was really great.
I also enjoyed Zoey‘s character and her storyline and I
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
I love the Bishop family! Accidental marriage is one of my favorite tropes, but this one is in my top 3 of all time. The relationship between Riley and Zoey is so much more enjoyable since they took the time to get to know one another before the marriage took place. The fact that they both were willing to make it work and see if it wasn't a mistake, made my heart burst. Their chemistry is undeniable and I love the Bishop clan even more after this book (I didn't think that was possible). Another ...more
Kim
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Circle B Ranch has become home. The stories, the relationships and the love of family just keep me coming back for more!

Hitching the Cowboy is the story of Riley and Zoey, two strangers who end up married in Vegas all because of a dare. I love the intense connection between the city girl and the country boy, two people who are total opposites yet feel something so very real. The witty banter, the sexual tension, and their overall relationship had me swooning! I also enjoyed reading about all the
Angie
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was really good. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because it is the second generation of the Bishop brothers and the last book of that series was earlier this year. But Riley's book was interesting. He was just as crazy as we've come to expect from the all the Bishops and Zoey was lovely as well. She was hilarious and the climax of the book was great. So overall a definite must read for anyone looking for a cowboy romance.
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kennedy fox has written another amazing book with 2 characters you cant help but fall in love with. It helps that we got a hot cowboy in the mix. Riley and Zoey are so cute together there humor their witt is everything you look for in a book by Kennedy fox. I loved every moment from beginning to end. You still get all the feels in this book and more. I have loved this book and cant wait to read more.

Arc was kindly given in exchange for an honest teview.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Lineup
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Conheartists
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • I Knead You Tonight
  • Bossy Brit
  • Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • Hard Truth
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family #10)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • The Virgin Gift
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up to write under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of Hallmark movies & overpriced coffee. When they aren't bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that'll make you blush and ...more

Circle B Ranch (3 books)
  • Catching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #2)
  • Wrangling the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #3)