Start by marking “Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)

Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)

A catnapped super-powered feline.
Conspiratorial humans.
Can Charlotte unearth the mastermind plotting against her in Mickwac—before she loses everything?

With Samson kidnapped, the private conspiracies and harbored ambitions of the Mickwac criminal elite have spiraled into a calamity of epic proportions that no one foresaw. As Charlotte and Gunther race to find out who’s u

Published September 25th 2019 by Badchen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hole Lotta Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hole Lotta Magic

Sue
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-challenge
This is the seventh book in the delightful Magical Midway Paranormal Mystery series. Charlotte finds that her beloved familiar Samson has been catnapped and with the help of Gunther, they are doing everything in their power to find him.

Charlotte’s world soon turns upside down when someone she shares confidences with might be involved in betraying her. Now she doesn’t know who to trust. With Samson gone, she doesn’t know if the guilty party is someone who has discovered her secret magical powers
Amanda
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charlotte has always struggled with being "magic" because her parents chose to bring her up in the human town of Mickwac with their animal shelter, though her parents allowed her to spend one week every summer at the Circus, but this was no ordinary Circus this is the Magical Midway circus, where Djinns man the food stalls and the horses might be kelpies or centaurs! Magic is abound, but having grown up essentially human when Uncle Phil passed away and Charlotte was made Ringmaster, with help fr ...more
Emily Pennington
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Charlotte Astley, Ringmaster of the Magical Midway, was incredulous – how did a crazy person steal her super-powered cat right in front of a room full of witches!!! The elderly Ethel Elkins continued to sit calmly, knitting and humming while Charlotte ranted. Then she turned to Devana, the graceful and deadly huntress, and told her to locate the cat.

Their argument mostly consisted of Charlotte’s relying on human logic versus solving problems through magic. But Charlotte didn’t really trust magi
Emily Pennington
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed

Diana Lindoff
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hole Lotta Magic is another fun read from Leanne Leeds and is the seventh installment in her the Magical Midway cozy paranormal series.  Ms. Leeds character and world building make you feel you know these people.

I really enjoy a these totally enjoyable and relaxing stories. Charlotte's experiences moving from being a normal human to becoming Ringmaster of a magical circus full of paranormals fits the bill.  There is always someting to challenge her right to be the Ringmaster.  If it's not the Wi
Pete
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal mystery fans
This is the seventh book in this series, and probably the best so far, I was rather disappointed with book 6, but this one has certainly redeemed the series.
The world that has been created by this series is original and very well developed, with magical circuses which can move about instantaneously and appear as normal mortal circuses to the non-magical general public, but which are also engaged in a fight for survival with the witches council.
The characters are are also well imagined, with the
Molly
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A whole lot of something- mostly loopholes. Many threads that were unraveled in the corse of this series are tangled up now with new skeins.

This is one of those finale books you read and say: Wow! Then : Wait! What happened to.... It bears more than a single read through.

Betrayals that we’re hidden come to light, not all in awful ways.

A new world- yet not entirely.

This is not yet the end - and really a number of new beginnings.

Plenty of action, romance, all sorts of paranormal stuff, and th
Carol
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Uncle Phil passed away and Charlotte was made Ringmaster, it was not a easy task for her as her parents chose to bring her up without the knowledge that magic existed. However, with Samson the cat’s help, she was able to start a whole new life, touring with he Magical Midway. But when Samson goes missing, the very link between her humanity and her magic becomes a real struggle for her. And who can she trust now?

As this amazing series progresses, the characters start to flesh out even more a
Catherine Stratman
Can Charlotte find Samson before it's too late?

Sampson has been catnapped, Jeannie is nothing but a pile of sparkles which in the paranormal world means she's been killed. The town gangsters know about the paranormal world and Charlotte can't tell friend from foe! Just another day in the live of a paranormal Ringmaster. The story is a bit frantic and chaotic but another great addition to the series. What will the next installment bring? Can't wait to find out!!

I received a free copy of this book
Janet Graham
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Magical Showdown Comes At Last
This excellent episode in the series ties up a few of the details. Yes, the reader really needs to read these stories in order. This book had me on edge until I could finish reading it. It has a lot of action, surprises, and awesome magic. I have loved this series and can't wait to see what happens next. I received this ARC book for free from Booksprouts and this is my honest review.
Barbara
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book seven in the Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries series, a well written story that had me smiling at somethings. Samson gets kidnapped, Charlotte and Gunther have a lot to go through this time, there is suspense, drama, danger,and something happens that they both do not know how. I enjoyed reading this book. I hope there is more to come in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Angel Ballard
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continuing on in the Magical Midway Series, Charlotte's familiar, Samson, has been catnapped and things are amping up as the suspect list grows. Things are tense and tempers flare. Who is behind all of this madness? This one is fast-paced and full of twists and turns. Total page turner! Didn't want to put it down! Loved it!
Stephanie
I really love this series, Leeanne Leeds is at it again and the characters are amazing and I love the story. This series is so well written and you are brought along on another great adventure and I can't wait to read more.

Scarolet Ellis
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hole Lotta Magic by Leanne Leeds is an awesome story that I have read and can not wait to read more. This is book number seven in this awesome series that I loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading fantasy, humor and cozy mysteries.

Kandice
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book to be an extremely enjoyable read. It has a great combination of suspense, murder, mystery and humor.

Michelle Shemon
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hole Lotta Magic
Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7
Leanne Leeds

I loved it!! Charlotte and her friends are wonderful as always. I could not put the book down. It was so full of adventure and fun that I stayed up reading until the end. It was great.
Savannah
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story pulls you in and the characters are awesome. The author is amazing. I would read more from this author. This is perfect story for fall. The cover art is colorful.

Anita L. Paradiso
Kimberly Rigby
is currently reading it
Cindy
Oct 01, 2019
Leanne Leeds writes sweet, fun, often romantic but always fast-paced paranormal cozy mysteries. She lives in rural Texas with her husband, daughter, and a house full of cats that would sound like Samson if they could talk.

You can also visit her at leanneleeds.com for free stories, to join her newsletter (and be notified of discount $1.99 early release pricing periods), or to find Leanne on your fa