Start by marking “Mr. November (Calendar Boys, #11)” as Want to Read:
Mr. November (Calendar Boys, #11)

Mr. November

(Calendar Boys #11)

Rhett Jensen.
Handsome stranger.
Hero lifeguard.
... And nursing a broken heart.

Libby Reed.
Booklover.
Honey haired beauty.
... And harbouring a secret.

When Rhett saves a woman from the sea, he never expects her to invade his every thought from that moment on.
When Libby and Rhett are thrown together a second time, Libby can't deny that she's intoxicated by the gorgeous man who
Kindle Edition
Published November 10th 2019 (first published November 8th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. November, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. November

Start your review of Mr. November (Calendar Boys, #11)
LaToya Toney
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book! Rhett and Libby were perfect for each other. Rhett the handsome lifeguard and Libby the quiet librarian made for a wonderful story. Rhett had to work to get past Libby's walls. But once he did they were an amazing couple with sizzling chemistry. I enjoyed this book and now I have to go back and read the rest!
Jennifer Hinson
"She’s got a secret that could destroy everything I thought I knew about her, but I want to know it anyway. I have to know."

This is one of those series I am desperate to catch up on. After reading Mr. September, I knew I was hooked.....so when the opportunity presented itself to ARC read Mr. November, I jumped at the chance. While it featured a different kind of male lead, I found myself just as enamoured as I was with Mr. October. I wasn't the heroine's #1 fan & I found this one to have
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhett and Libby will touch your heart in this endearing story. Rhett comes to Libby's aide when he fishes her out of the water. She leaves a lasting impression on him. He is a wonderful character in that he is the type of man women love to be around. He is alpha without going overboard. Libby is trying to leave her past behind and move forward so when she encounters Rhett again she is skeptical. They both have battle scars from previous experiences. Can they be each other's medicine to heal that ...more
Faith89
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rhett saves Libby from a certain death. She was caught in a riptide and as the head lifeguard he saved her. A true hero. To Rhett, it’s all part of the job. Libby is new to town and tries to keep a low profile. Her new best friends won’t allow it. But exposure is danger. When her past comes into her new world can Rhett save her again? A cast of characters that are fun and lovable. A cute story with love, danger and a nice HEA.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr November - Calendar Boys Series - Nicole S Goodin

What a stunning and utterly thrilling story this month from Nicole S Goodin.

Mr November has all the hallmarks of a brilliant psychological thriller but with such sweet, sexy and utterly entrancing characters that will infiltrate your heart and melt it.

Rhett Jensen, the every day hero lifesaver on the Beach is just doing his job, when a rescue becomes more than a random person he’s pulled from the sea. The beautiful, yet troubled woman sparks
Kari Hansen
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhett is a man who is a natural protector which suit him well when it comes to his career as a lifeguard. He has made a number of rescues over the course of his career but he has never felt drawn to one of the people he has saved like he is to Libby.

Libby has a past she wants to forget and the public attention her rescue has garnered is the last thing she wants. All she wants to do is get out of there as quickly as possible and forget the whole thing ever happened.

When fate brings them together
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Sara,

I wasn’t 100% sure how I would like this month as heroes aren’t my go to for books but once I got into it I started to enjoy it.

Libby and Rhett have to be one of the sweetest couples from the series. She has a secret past and he is just a regular guy who falls the moment he sees her. Of course Libby needs to protect herself and keeps a distance but Rhett soon knocks down her walls and makes her feel safe. This humble hero saves her life yet again and discovers an exciting surprise.

Even
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
Another awesome book. Mr October is still my favourite but Mr November is the second.

Libby Reed just wants to hide from the world, particularly the TV cameras who have invaded her bubble, the day she’s rescued from the sea by the gorgeous lifesaver.

If you haven't started the series yet, it's not too late! Each book is a
Pamela
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rhett meets Libby when he saves her from the water. He never forgot her and when they meet again he wants to know more about her. Libby is trying to leave her past behind. She has a hard time trusting and is harder to convince to give a chance. Rhett is recovering from a difficult past of his own. These two will break your heart and put it back together again. A good story and recommended for romance lovers.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am leaving a review.
Rebecca Barber
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Which beach is Rhett patrolling? Seriously, I’ve forgotten how to swim all of a sudden

Who doesn’t like a Baywatch inspired hero running down the beach rescuing damsels in distress? Then to keep saving her, she is one lucky heroine that’s for sure.

My only complaint about this book is I need a spin off on the neighbours/best friend/matchmaking couple... they definitely need their own story... please
Rina's Reads
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fabulous instalment in the Calendar Boys series!
Rhett and Libby took me on a journey full of slow burn, fear, hope and love.
Rhett is so super sweet, the perfect man.
If you haven't started the series yet, it's not too late! Each book reads as a standalone, so dive on in! (You'll get the pun if you read the book)
Karen Sedgman
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr November was a fantastic read! l just loved Rhett and Libby their story was sweet and with a little bit of drama, together they are perfectly matched! the other characters Calum and Ginny where a hoot, would love to get a story for them! If you haven't read the Calendar Boys Series it's a must! Bring on the finale book Mr December!
Elvira
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with an awesome storyline that has well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The smooth flow of the storyline makes for a good reading time.

C Gray
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, I definitely wasn’t expecting that that’s for sure lol

Rhett has been a lifeguard for a long time, in fact it’s his passion. So when there is a person in need of a rescue he doesn’t think twice before jumping into the ocean to help. Last thing he was expecting is the beautiful young woman that he’s instantly drawn too. The more he gets to know her the harder he falls but he knows she is hiding something.
Daria Gray
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-sprout
This was the cutest book that I have ever read. I love Rhett and Libby’s relationship & how natural it felt. I do feel that there was more to explore within Libby’s family and how they became the way so Powerful. I kind of wish that could have explored more with how Rhett became friends with cal and Ginny. Overall this was a really cute read.

Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fab addition to this story. I devoured this book
B.
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Slow Burn About Patient Love! Rhett And Libby's Story Is A Sweet And Sometimes Funny Easy Read Blending Suspense And Romance.

Rhett Jensen, roughly thirty, has spent most of his life near the waters of Howard Beach. He grew up in the area and worked his way up from junior lifeguard - during which time he competed and won numerous lifeguard trophies - up to head lifeguard, his job of five years. His best friend and former roommate Calum endlessly harasses him with Baywatch jokes. Ever the humble
Norma
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The calendar boys are back with Mr November! The 11th book in the series by the amazing Nicole Goodin! I’m so excited that I got to read this book as an ARC for the author, but also really sad because next month marks the last book in the series and my heart hurts!

Because this book is a new release, I am going to do my best to do this review with very limited spoilers. Mr November focuses on the story of Rhett and Libby. Rhett is a handsome lifeguard who had his heart broken by an ex. When he
Marnie
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There’s a hottie on the beach!

I’m starting to sound a little repetitive when I say that I think Mr November is my favourite book so far.

Nicole Goodin is keeping her onward and upward momentum with this series, and this month we have a Live TV crew on the beach filming a reality series, a heroic lifeguard and a young woman who is very averse to the TV cameras.

Wow, the heat between Rhett and Libby is intense, but so is the secret that she’s keeping. Rhett is soaking up every little bit of
Jeeves Reads Romance
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Why did I wait til November to check out this series? I really enjoyed this light, fast-paced, and sweet read. Rhett makes such a great humble hero - he was kind of adorable and swoon-worthy from the very beginning. It’s a quick read that stays mostly light but has a touch of suspense that keeps the pages turning.

The story follows Rhett, a lifeguard who loves his job. When he saves a young woman from drowning, he feels an instant connection to her unlike anything he’s experienced before. While
Stacey Broadbent
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know I say this every time, but I think this one actually is my favourite. For real this time! I didn't think it was possible to make me swoon harder than I did for Mr. October, but here I am, swooning over the humble hero that is Mr. November.

I think one of the reasons I loved this one so much is because there was an added bit of suspense in there - and I'm a sucker for that. But also because Rhett really is an every day hero who remains so humble throughout. He's sweet and caring, and so
Raecharmed
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhett is a life guard and he saves Libby when she almost drowns in the water. Libby is a mysterious woman to Rhett and he is drawn to her. She disappears after he saves her and he doesn't see her again until their friends fix them up. Sparks fly between them and Libby gives in and lets herself enjoy being with Rhett. Things start to get serious between them and Libby knows that she has no choice but to tell Rhett her secret. Not long after she does her past comes flooding into her present like a ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a ride! I did not expect the angst in this book! I started Mr. November for a bit of light reading to help me sleep, but I won’t be sleeping any time soon!

Rhett is truly a hero in more than one sense. He’s also patient, kind, and romantic. I liked him immediately. I was not as quick to like Libby; she was secretive and rather closed off. However, glimpses of her with Ginny and at the library convinced me that she was a good person.

The plot was interesting and somewhat unique. The steady
lf
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One riptide later and she is his to protect

Mr. November is Rhett Jensen. He is the sexy head lifeguard of Howard Beach who literally saves Libby Reed from drowning in a riptide. She is new in town, has a job at the library and is trying to keep to herself as the least attention the better. Rhett is drawn to Libby after the rescue as he can tell there is something else wrong and he wants to protect her. It seems Libby has been running from something and is always living in fear of being found.
J. Ockenhouse
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhett is a lifeguard who loves his job and has for a long time. Little does he know that is the woman who got caught in the rip that needs his guarding skills and not just once.

Libby is hiding a major secret that has her on the run and keeping to herself until she gets life breathed into her from a sexy lifeguard.

Ladies, Rhett is going to get your heart beating. What he does to impress the shy girl and his patience with her even though he and his friends know she's hiding something. Plus to
Heidi Sturgess
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2019
I can't believe my calender is nearing an end Mr November is my favorite story by far I liked the other covers more (that's not a criticism ) but what happens between the pages ....now that's where I lost my heart!

Libby is a librarian!!!! My dream job so hellllloooooo how can this mot be my favorite month AND .....AND .....AND there's a hot life gaurd!!! How spoilt can one girl be ?!

So Rhett and Libby meet by accident , literally and figuratively. While Libby is recovering Rhett shows more
Melody Massacre
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr. November Arc Review

Mr. November is about Rhett Jensen the humble hero whose a lifeguard and Libby Reed a girl with a dark past that keeps her on the move.

Libby is reluctant when it comes to making friends and laying down roots anywhere because of her dark past and the big secret she has to keep. An accident that almost killed her has her on live tv for the world to see but on the plus side she was saved by none other then Rhett Jensen a hot lifeguard. Rhett can’t seem to keep his mind off
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I say this every single month but each month gets better and better. A hero lifeguard and a book lover with a secret, what isn’t there to love?

It was a normal day on the job for Rhett, until he rescued Libby. He was stunned by this woman, he never expected to see her again, but he couldn’t stop thinking about her. Libby was trying to blend in. She didn’t want to stand out, but things changed when she was rescued by Rhett.

I loved Rhett and Libby. The instant attraction between the two of them
Deb O
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book and I LOVED it!!! It's story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved Rhett and Libby they both had such an awesome chemistry together and with the authors word usage I felt like I was there watching the story unfold. There's plenty of action, drama, suspense, danger, twists, turns, secrets, passion, hot alpha male and an incredible romance. Rhett saves Libby from a freak accident on the beach, he can't get her out of his mind ...more
Sassy Southern
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Calendar Boys book that knocked it out of the park! I LOVE this series and each once just keeps getting better and better! This one was a fun, fast read for me and really had me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what Libby was hiding. Of course once I really found out I was shocked because this one one secret I never did guess.

Rhett was such a sweet character and even though his heart was broken by his ex, and he wasn't looking to get into a new relationship the chemistry he
« previous 1 3 next »

• Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • One More Song
  • The Seal's Christmas Baby
  • Baby Daddy Rescue: A friends to lovers romance (Hot Daddy Book 2)
  • Firefighters Next Door (Temptation Next Door, #6)
  • Kiss Me (Fairlane, #4)
  • Hot Fire Burning: An Alpha Firefighter Romance
  • Shattered Dreams
  • Covet
  • Wicked: A Rockstar Romance Series
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • Indecent Games Duet - Boxed Set
  • Unlovely Things (Love By Design Book 2)
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Saving Emily: A Fighter's Curvy Prize
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Rock Star
NICOLE S. GOODIN is a romance author and mother of two from Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
In mid-2015, she started to write about a group of characters who wouldn’t get out of her head. Her first book, Rushed, was published in mid-2016.
Nicole enjoys long walks on the beach, pillow fights and braiding her friends’ hair. She dislikes clichés, talking about herself in the third person,

Calendar Boys (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Mr. January (Calendar Boys #1)
  • Mr. February (Calendar Boys #2)
  • Mr. March (Calendar Boys #3)
  • Mr. April (Calendar Boys #4)
  • Mr. May (Calendar Boys #5)
  • Mr. June (Calendar Boys #6)
  • Mr. July (Calendar Boys #7)
  • Mr. August (Calendar Boys #8)
  • Mr. September (Calendar Boys #9)
  • Mr. October (Calendar Boys #10)