Start by marking “Rock Star Romance Ultimate: Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Rock Star Romance Ultimate: Volume 1

Rock Star Romance Ultimate: Volume 1

The Rock Star Romance Ultimate is an exclusive collection of rock star romances by New York Times, USA Today, and other bestselling rock star romance authors. Each volume has over a thousand pages. All of the digital proceeds from both volumes of the anthology will go to the North Texas Food Bank.
There are collectible paperbacks available with this exclusive collecti
1200 pages
Published October 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rock Star Romance Ultimate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Star Romance Ultimate

Start your review of Rock Star Romance Ultimate: Volume 1
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
This is an amazing collection of rock star romances by some of my favorite authors and by some that are new-to-me. If you love hot rock stars and entertaining storylines, then you will love Rock Star Ultimate Vol 1.

Hard Rock Promise by Athena Wright
I have loved every book written by this author and Hard Rock Promise is no different. In fact, this is my 2nd time reading it! This quick, engaging read is the first in her Cherry Lips series and is a great introduction to this author’s works i
Robin
Million Dollar Musician by RB Hillard
I remember meeting Sander in Shattered Rhythm and felt there definitely had to be something more to this character I was so excited to hear RB was writing his story
Sander was a very complex character who after hitting rock-bottom was trying to put his life back together, now sober for more than 2 years, he decided to be a coach for Million Dollar Musician, a music competition show, with the hopes of reigniting a solo career when the show is over.
What
Sara Oxton
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rockstar Romance Ultimate: Volume 1, five-star reads that will rock your world. This is a great collection and a great collection of authors, pick this up while you have the chance. I have loved all of the stories, but my favourite of the collection is by far RB Hilliard’s offering and this is my review.
Million Dollar Musician by RB Hilliard a five-star read that you would give a million Dollars to be with. This is the best RB Hilliard has ever written, its like a culmination of all of her
Stephanie Hutchison
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great collaboration for a great cause. Some of me favorite authors are part of this collection and it goes for such a great cause.

Million Dollar Musician - RB Hilliard
If you read the first five chapters of Million Dollar Musician, released as part of a separate collaboration book, then you have been waiting patiently (or impatiently if you are like me) for the full book. You won't be disappointed. I LOVED getting to know Sander and Wynne and going along for their crazy r
Lauren
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea how to start this review or even what to say! I’ve been thinking over and over since finishing a few days ago about how to word how amazing this book is but I can’t do it! I apologise for probably the vaguest review ever but know this. This book was truly outstanding, a masterpiece that carried me on a crazy adventure that I loved every minute off. It’s safe to say RB Hilliard is stuck with me for life and I can’t wait to see what she comes out with next!! 5 stars!!
Sue
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow! Does RB Hilliard know how to write rock star romance or what?!?! I loved Million Dollar Musician and was so glad to be able to read it in the awesome anthology.
Gem
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing rockstar collection! I love a rockstar romance and this is a brilliant line up. Particularly loved the introduction to Miles and Meg by Crystal Kaswell! Highly recommend this collection.
Athena Wright
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ringo
Heidi Brassington
Oct 06, 2019
Laura Hall Cox
Michelle Mankin
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Heidi
Oct 25, 2019
R.B. Hilliard
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jayne Frost
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Doris
Risky Reader
Meloney
Oct 05, 2019

• Bleed For Her (Steele Raiders MC)
  • Dirty Little Secret: A Steamy Forbidden Romance
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Just a Taste
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • CEO Daddy: a Crescent Cove Standalone
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Fast Lane
  • A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles, #1)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Intermission (Love Triangle Duet, #2)
  • Manaconda (Hammered, #1)
  • Hard Rock Promise (Cherry Lips #0.5)
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)
  • Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man, #4.5)
  • Reckless Encore
  • No Vacancy
  • Give Me Redemption (Give Me, #4)
MICHELLE MANKIN is the New York Times bestselling author of the Black Cat Records series of novels.
Fall in love with a rock star.
Love Evolution, Love Revolution, and Love Resolution are a BRUTAL STRENGTH centered trilogy, combining the plot underpinnings of Shakespeare with the drama, excitement, and indisputable sexiness of the rock 'n roll industry.
Things take a bit of an edgier, on