Start by marking “Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude... and You Change Your Life!” as Want to Read:
Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude... and You Change Your Life!

Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude... and You Change Your Life!

This is a "success manual" that gives readers a step by step plan for taking control of their lives and unleashing their incredible potential. The book consists of 12 Lessons: Your Attitude is Your Window to the World; You're A Human Magnet; Picture Your Way to Success; Make a Commitment and You'll Move Mountains; Turn Your Problems into Opportunities; Your Words Blaze A T ...more
Published February 1st 2007 by INTI Publishing & Resource Books (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Attitude Is Everything, please sign up.
Ayurvedic Products Yes its good book but follow the rule/instruction/guide what ever say in book read regular 1 or 3 page .

https://www.bioayurveda.in …more

https://www.bioayurveda.in (less)

Start your review of Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude... and You Change Your Life!
Aakanksha
Attitude is Everything is a book based on Jeff Keller's journey of being a motivational speaker. Being a lawyer, he was doing well, but something is amiss. He decides to make a gradual transition and start working as a full-time motivational orator in 1992.

This novel is divided into three parts, Success Begins in the Mind, Watch Your Words, and Heaven Helps Those Who Act. The foremost objective of the book is to make you believe that you can achieve anything you desire. Positive thinking and so
DivyaRani
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Awesome !!!

I started using positive words. That's why I used awesome word first. :P

Short and sweet . If anyone wants to change your attitude to the way of positive side than this book will be the good choice.

Some lines from the book:
1. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
--- Shakespear

2. We become what we think about.

3. Vision is the art of seeing things invisible to others.
--- Jonathan Swift

4. The things which hurt, instruct.

5. Choose words that will point you in the d
Close Enough
This is a motivational book packed with brief and easy tips to change your wrong habits, to take control of your life and to chose the right path, to reach the upper success. The writer of "Attitude Is Everything" had an inspiring experience that led him to share his useful thoughts; he went from being a lawyer to a motivational speaker, he could change his career and all of his life because he believed in himself and in his potentials and mainly he changed his attitudes.

I usually take some good
Deepu George
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
The problem with self help books are they are all self help ... nothing new to talk about... when a new one comes out it will always be the old words told in a a new way. So if you have read one or two of them , then you have read all of them. But another aspect of self help is that when you wind a person to a new way of life through self help ,there is a high possibility that he may go back to the old self if he is not as much enthusiastic. So such person needs a rewinding once in a while and t ...more
Kate Millin
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A book at is easy to read with inspiration in each chapter. I have made a major change in my life and, while I am excited about the opportunities I am making for myself I also need to have something to keep reminding me about the ups and downs that happen while moving towards a brilliant future. I will keep coming back to this reading a chapter most days to re confirm my belief in what I am doing. I recommend it to everyone as attitude really is everything.
Michael Ryan
Jul 24, 2011 rated it it was ok
If I give this book a critical review, does that prove the point of the book and become a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Well, I love anything positive. This, however, was kinda New Agey in a 'you can manifest your own destiny, create your own reality, be happy damn you, what matter that a crocodile has just bitten off your left leg?'- kind of way.

Also American and Zig Zigler-ish, success is too often equated with money or sales for my taste.

Having said all of this, I did get something out of it and m
Tharindu Dissanayake
"Whether you think you can - or think you can't - you're right." - Henry Ford

When it comes to reading self-help (or self-development) books, the way the readers see the world gets affected considerably: despite the principles, we share author's perspective while we are immersed in a particular book and ends up with at least something gained. When reading Jeff Keller's Attitude is Everything, I felt it to be a very nicely put summary of some of the well-known self-help books of all time.

"Your att
Prince Naresh Nayak
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
We can alter our lives by altering our attitudes of mind...
Your attitude is your window to the world ......
Picture your way to success........
........
I'm very happy to say that
I bought a tab and this is the first ebook that I've completed reading in it ....
And I liked it a lot
This book is very helpful know how important our attitude is and how it differentiate from one another ,,,
Best thing about the book is there is one best quote in each and every page by famous personalities,,
Which are eye
Ummul Bashar
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
BOOK: "ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING".
Writer : JEFF KELLER.
CATEGORY : Self-help.
Dear,
Let's take a look at your life for a moment.Are there any areas where you've been using phrases like,"I can't,"...,"I'm no good at...!

Are you feeling stressed?low down in mind?
scared not to capable of doing anything?
Does your mind always pull you back if you want to try something new?
I'm good for nothing.I can't do anything perfectly. Oh god!why all the baddass thing happen with me?why am I like this?
always crying in
Arunayan Sharma
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Develop positive attitude to be success both in personal and professional life. This is all about positive in everything.
Asutosh
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's a book about our attitude. How we develop it and use it to achieve our goals. It is helpful to sales people and to them who wants to increase their business with right attitude. ...more
Deyvessh Kumar
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, paperback
Monika
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I want to change my mediocre attitude into positive attitude and this book taught me how u can change it..There are so many things in this book that I highlighted because that's life changing lines for me..I learnt that your attitude is everything..It gives u result in every field..Attitude is like a window how you see the other things..When your way to perceive things changes, everything starts to change in your life.... Recommend to everyone...Worth to read it.. ...more
Thelivrelovers
Attitude is everything is one of the best motivational book you'll ever come across. It's a book written straight to the point and gives you a positive direction and helps you realize your mistakes that you might have been making in your day to day lives.

The author explains using multiple examples instead of giving some soul - deep theories, which makes it easy to comprehend. I personally can’t read heavy non-fiction books, so this book was a very welcomed change.

I picked this book the first tim
Santosh
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: psychology, self-help
Attitude is everything! Good read in one go. Motivational.
Dipanshu Rawal
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The major takeaways from this book are-

1. Attitude is everything. Even in the worst cases, you have an option to choose your attitude: how'd you respond to that problem.
2. You can't ignore negative thoughts altogether. Instead, you can try indulging more positive thoughts. The positive thoughts should dominate your negative thoughts.
3. Visualize your success. Be clear about the things and goals you want to achieve
4. Be committed to yourself. Make "no matter what" type habits. Like, I read and wr
Manish Manu
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and to-the-point self-help book. I completely recommend this novel to everyone. Read it.
Good thing is that even if after ending this novel, if you want to review some bold point then there are quotations at every second or third page which work as a summary of what you've read.
Irina
Nov 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book on a mobile device, i want to buy it and read it again a few times. It made me think about a lot of things i've been doing, saying and acting. Things that have to change! ...more
Nisha
Jul 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
brilliant book by jeff.....truely amazing
Samhitha D Jain
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sakshi Chauhan
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was a quick read and to the matter of fact, this book is a good example of accuracy and precision. To the point content with great examples.
What makes you and breaks you, is your ATTITUDE.

What amazed me about this book is the story of the author. He was a lawyer and he decided to change his career to motivational speaker in his early 30s.
Fascinating no?
Do you have the courage to change your field even in your 20s 😉?
Attitude.. yes.. that's what you need to change, to change anything and ever
Pallavi Sharma
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good choice if you are directionless. It was suggested to me by a very close friend for which I am very thankful to him as it brought me back to reading books after a long break. I chose to read it one chapter at a time. Thus reading it gave me proper time to contemplate my attitude as well as thoughts. It let me ponder what I did wrong. Plus I really enjoyed the short stories after each chapter.
Cristina Tomi
Short book with good ideas. I liked the fact that the author gives lots of examples from his own life, and some easy steps for bringing a more positive attitude in your life, but I think there are other books that bring a lot more. Overall, it's good for a quick reminder to boost your positivity, and a good read for people that haven't read anything similar yet. ...more
Supriya Verma
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
An easy and good self-help book. The book is short, the writing style is very easy. Good for the beginners.
This book is worth your time.
The writing style is very easy and straightforward.
The book focuses on attitude towards life, positive thinking and speaking positive and good words.
Farzaneh
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nothing..perfect..
As the Title represent,Change your Attitude...your life will change as well....
The writer in 12 Steps,helps you to change your attitude...which are Prefect..
Vedvrat Shikarpur
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
A very very positive and uplifting book with no jingoism and just a refreshing take to win in life. Recommend 100%!
M.Ali
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nishitha
Mar 23, 2020 rated it liked it
This book is pretty good. Although I don't agree with some of Jeff Keller's philosophies. It started very well and I'd recommend it for a read. Its a tiny little good book after all. ...more
Rishav Pandey
One of the best book to unleash the hidden potential within us.
As it's said, Attitude is your Window to the World.
Karthick Viswa
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book taughts us, how we react to the situation occurred in our life?!, only that reaction will run your dream and life either in a positive or negative way, that according to your reaction.
Its really a good self encouraging and self motivational book, this book proves "attitude is everything".
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
  • Life's Amazing Secrets: How to Find Balance and Purpose in Your Life
  • The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny
  • Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing
  • Who Will Cry When You Die?
  • The Rudest Book Ever
  • Tu ai iubi un om ca tine?
  • Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
  • Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life, The Little Book of Lykke, Lagom: The Swedish Art of Balanced Living
  • Better Than Good: Creating a Life You Can't Wait to Live
  • Believe in Yourself
  • Insomnii
  • De vorbă cu Emma
  • Jurnalul unui Adam (Jurnalul unui Adam, #2)
  • The Richest Man in Babylon
  • Easy Peasey: People Skills For Life
  • Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself
  • Fluturi: Volumul 2

News & Interviews

“Problems are often life’s way of letting you know that you’re off course and need to take corrective action.” 2 likes