Start by marking “I Have Everything I Need” as Want to Read:
I Have Everything I Need

I Have Everything I Need

2 people, 2 years, 20 countries: Trading leisure and enlightenment for sunburns, scars, and blisters. This book details an attempted thru-hike of the Pacific Crest Trail, traveling across the USA twice, and exploring nineteen European countries in four months, including riding a flea market bike from Vienna to Budapest.
Published October 10th 2019 by Blurb

To ask other readers questions about I Have Everything I Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Have Everything I Need

Start your review of I Have Everything I Need
Antonio Mackintosh
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a super refreshing and easy read. As somebody who considers myself a writer, I think a lot about how to captivate my audience and truly tell a good story that people can relate too. I believe sometimes as artists we tend to try really hard to be somebody or say something important, when the best way to relate is to find some way to tell a true story with an authentic voice, and Bridget nailed that. I felt like a friend spent hundreds of pages regaling me with stories of her ...more
Cassie Swindle
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a unique perspective on travel, this is the book for you! The author covers hundreds of miles through the U.S. and Europe on roads far less travelled than anything found in your typical “big adventure, Eat, Pray, Love” cliché travel memoir, and the twists and turns she encounters along the way bring an honesty to the experience so often lost in this genre. I loved reading how she and her partner valued experiences and human connections over luxury and normal tourism traps, ...more
Hannah
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As romantic as sleeping under a tarp in a ditch next to a castle, as friendly as meeting your old punkhouse neighbors halfway across the world - and as funny as even the worst, coldest wet-shoe travel days become in your memory.
Adam
Nov 03, 2019
Bridget
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
John McGee
Oct 17, 2019
Nancy
Oct 19, 2019

• BALI - Zen Traveller: A Quick Guide for Bali Travelers
  • New Zealand Travel Guide: Things I Wish I'D Known Before Going To New Zealand (2019 EDITION Book 1)
  • Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life
  • Dance Upon the Air (Three Sisters Island, #1)
  • Stuart Little
  • Where the Red Fern Grows
  • The Testament
  • Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand (Travel Guide)
  • Greater Than a Tourist- Bali Indonesia: 50 Travel Tips from a Local
  • Lost in the Pacific, 1942: Not a Drop to Drink
  • His Final Battle: The Last Months of Franklin Roosevelt
  • Moon Angkor Wat: With Siem Reap & Phnom Penh
  • Last Call: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition
  • Encyclopedia Brown Gets His Man (Encyclopedia Brown, #4)
  • Winnie-the-Pooh (Winnie-the-Pooh, #1)
  • Poirot Investigates (Hercule Poirot, #3)
  • Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang
  • Clear and Present Danger (Jack Ryan, #5)
Professional photographer, printmaker, Pacific Crest Trail thru-hike failure, flea-market-bike-tourer, beer drinker, self-published writer, and dog rescuer.