Start by marking “The Magical Sunglasses” as Want to Read:
The Magical Sunglasses

The Magical Sunglasses

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
What would you do if you had one day with magical powers? This fun, bouncy read captures the imagination, and demonstrates the power of courage and self-belief. Inclusive book for early school aged children. Message for everyone.
Published September 26th 2019 by Clink Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Magical Sunglasses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magical Sunglasses

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Dash fan
5☆ A Fun Children's Book that helps create Positivity and Courage through Imagination!

The Magical Sunglasses Is a wonderful story that teaches children that's it's ok to have fears and with a little bit of belief and magic you can achieve anything. It promotes Positivity, Courage and Self Worth.

I loved that the teacher used a pair of magic sunglasses to make the children feel brave and gain self worth and confidence.
Whether it be making friends, facing your fear of the dark or heights.
We all ha
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got this one to read to my special needs and non verbal daughter. She loves a book read to her at night but has a very little attention span so I look for books geared toward the under 5 year ago group. When I picked this one up I did initial scan and I was then excited to read it to her. She loved it. The pictures where colorful and pretty. The story kept my daughters attention and I loved the message it gave.

Jasmine
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon!
Elaine
This is a story, told in rhyme,

With great pictures, a winner for me every time.

A teacher gives the children the magical glasses so

They'll face their fears and have a go.

It's an inspirational way to give them hope

And to demonstrate they can really cope.

This is a really great book

I highly recommend you go take a look!

I was gifted a copy of this book and chose to read it and share

My honest review to my folks who read it everywhere.
Donna Maguire
My review will be live on my blog on 5th October 2019 as part of the blog tour!

I thought that this book was excellent!

The images are lovely and I thought the author had done a great job with the story, I like that the book will encourage children to believe in themselves and it has a good and positive theme.

It is 5 stars from me for this one, it has some great images and a really good story, I loved the ending and the message that it gives to children too!