Start by marking “The Violent Fae” as Want to Read:
The Violent Fae

The Violent Fae

They hid among us, until she exposed them.

They'll destroy everything to be hidden again.

Pax is discovering that the smallest mistakes can have the deadliest impact. To protect her city, she's uncovered monstrous truths and involved terrible people. The consequences are coming for her.

The Sunken City is unstable. The Fae are armed for war.

Can Pax stop the coming disaster?

In
Published November 5th 2019 by Rumian Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Violent Fae, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Violent Fae

Start your review of The Violent Fae
Phil Parker
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know from experience that writing a trilogy is not only a massive undertaking, worse than that, it is equivalent to weaving a tapestry. A story made up of different threads that need to come together in just the right way so as to make sense to the reader. Plus, ensure it provides the right amount of satisfaction to reward the reader for sticking with the narrative.
It is not easy. But Phil Williams manages it. And does so with panache. He even makes it look easy. A crime, for which, I will
Maddalena
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review: my thanks for this opportunity.

The long-developing, all-out conflict brewing in Ordshaw is about to flare up, and nobody is inclined to take prisoners. This could very well sum up the situation in the third and final installment of Phil Williams’ Ordshaw trilogy. And to think that it all started, quite prosaically, with the theft of some money…

Pax Kuranes used to be a gifted poker player, moving from seedy venue to seedy
Billie
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They hid among us, until she exposed them.
They'll destroy everything to be hidden again.
The Sunken City is unstable. The Fae are armed for war.
Can Pax stop the coming disaster?
In this closing chapter of the Sunken City trilogy, Williams weaves the complex strands of Pax's misadventure into a truly
Janice Drake
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third book in the series of Ordshaw and quite a show stopper. Pax is on a non-stop action-packed ride along with crazy fairies, monsters, and devious humans. Williams has created a wonderful world in Ordshaw and I wonder how many other strange cities he will visit. Each one of the books has gotten better. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend the series.
Phle
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great addition to the Ordshaw world. This installment is fast paced and packed with action, suspense and intrigue from start to finish and continues to develop the characters we know and love really well. I want a booze swilling, pistol wielding, Fae bestie as well! Producers heads up, this would adapt well to the big screens!
Ami
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Violent Fae, believe it or not, actually surpasses the previous books in The Ordshaw series. And that, dear readers, is saying a lot. It is well-written, tension-filled and brimming with action and suspense. I loved every second of the roller-coaster ride it is. I highly recommend it and hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this ebook from the author and this is my honest and freely given opinion.
Phil Williams
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hayley

• Bag of Bones
  • The Corset
  • The Silent Companions
  • The Ballad of Black Tom
  • All the Pretty Horses (The Border Trilogy, #1)
  • The Narrows
  • A Night in the Lonesome October
  • The Dream-Quest of Vellitt Boe
  • The Call (The Call, #1)
  • A Little Hatred (The Age of Madness, #1)
  • Blood of an Exile (Dragons of Terra, #1)
  • The Blighted City (The Fractured Tapestry)
Phil Williams writes contemporary fantasy and dystopian fiction and non-fiction grammar guides. His novels include the interconnected Ordshaw urban fantasy thrillers, the post-apocalyptic Estalia saga and the action-packed Faergrowe series. He also runs the website English Lessons Brighton, and writes reference books to help foreign learners master the nuances of English.

Phil lives with his wife