Start by marking “Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)

(Eon Warriors #4)

When the vital alliance between Earth and the Eon Empire depends on her playing war games with an arrogant, infuriating Eon warrior, what could go wrong?

Published September 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Kiss of Eon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss of Eon

Mei
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sf
An action-packed novel in pure Anna Hackett's style! :)

Strong heroine, strong hero, an explosive attraction, odious Kratos, mind-controlled humans, danger all around and you have it!

I love this space-opera-like story! And I'll be looking forward to other books in this series!
Marta Cox
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This author is very good at giving her readers a friend's to lovers story and this book is no exception. Allie is a human Captain desperate to get the might of the Eon empire to work with Earth to defeat the bug like Kantos that are doing their beastly best to invade Earth. Brack is second in command on his ship and whilst he's happy to cooperate with the feisty woman who doesn't know how to ever give up one thing he's certain of and that is the fact that he doesn't know how to love or does he ? ...more
Elodie
Eon Warriors Series #4
Anna Hackett
Release date 9/22/2019

Blurb

Terran Captain Allie Borden has her orders. Take her ship, the Divergent, and strengthen the alliance with the Eon by carrying out training exercises with the Eon warship, the Desteron. The only problem…one annoying warrior who gets
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Eon Warriors #4
Rating: 4 stars - it was enjoyable

One Sentence Summary: The last thing Eon Warrior Brack Thann-Felis wants is to partner with Terran Captain Allie Borden but he doesn't have a choice now that the Eon and Terrans have an alliance against the evil, insect-like Kantos.

I really enjoyed Kiss of Eon and I think it's one of the better books in the series. I've always enjoyed Anna Hackett's books which are filled with action, adventure, and definitely some sexy romance. We've seen
Ashley
Captain Allie Borden is tasked with working with the Eon warriors to keep the treaty with Earth. She has to work with sexy and arrogant Second Commander Brack Thann-Felis. They quickly become attracted to each other and fight to keep away.

I liked Allie and Brack. Both of them are kick-ass warriors who won't ever back down. I really liked Allie because she was resilient, smart, and was haunted by the past. Their relationship was filled with emotional trials, betrayal, and death defying feats. Th
Marlene
Originally published at Reading Reality

If you blend a bit of fated mates with a touch of “Mars needs women” and stir vigorously with the tentacles of rapacious alien bugs you get something like the Eon Warriors series. And in spite of the tentacle stirrer, the mixture makes for a surprisingly delicious space opera-type science fiction romance.

Back in Edge of Eon, the first book in this series, we saw how it all began. Well, sort of.

Really, it all began several decades ago, when the Eon Empire fi
Lisa
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, as ever, as awesome, as engaging, as action packed, as romantic, as loyal, as HOT, well... you get it! Everything this lady writes is pure magic.

Book 4 in the Eon Warriors series does NOT disappoint. Allie Borden is the kickass Captain of the Divergent who is ordered to play war games with the Eon Empire, so that their species can learn from each other, and their people can learn to work together. Brack Thann-Felis is the arrogant 2nd Commander of the Eon's warship Desteron.

When the
Cc
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, ku, 2019
Allie and Brack

Eons and Humans are having joint war games. Allie, the human warship Captain and Eon Second Commander Brack are always sniping at each other. There is attraction there but both fight it because neither do relationships.

Of course, as always happens, the Kantos bugs show up and the two are forced to fight together. Mutual respect turns to feelings.

I really enjoyed Allie Borden, she can really kick Kantos ass!

My only regret is that these Eon stories aren’t longer!!
Stacy Harper
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Loved it! Another exciting love filled adventure within the world of the Eon Warriors. I gobbled this novel down in one sitting and I can’t wait for the next one!
Tiblu
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Had a great time....

I had a great time with Allie and Brack. I wish we could have seen them have a chance to get to know each other better in amongst the nearly non stop action sequences,a few more tender moments that tied to them together mentally and emotionally after the majority of the doubts and fears had
ceased . I would have loved to seen them have a chance to really get to know each other after they’d stopping fighting their attraction,had decided each other and their relationship was wo
Carey S.
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Eon Empire thought people from Earth were inferior and ignored Earth for a long time. Now that the Kantos (bug-like aliens who want to use humans as a food source…) have set their sights on Earth and are attacking space vehicles from the Eon Empire as well as those from Earth, the Eon warriors are getting a better opinion of the people of Earth. They have had to work together and they are discovering hidden strengths within the human race that they hadn’t bothered to look for before. In this ...more
Kelly
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've very much enjoyed watching these strong, stoic Eon warriors finding their special someone in the human women sent to harass them into helping Earth. Sure, sure, Allie isn't precisely sent to harass Brack, but he kinda sees it that way at first. Mostly because he can't get the sexy, aggravating captain out of his head.

Once he gets to know her, however, he drops the "aggravating" part and just starts seeing her as sexy, strong, and focused. And when she puts all that focus on him...HOO-BOY. H
Sherill
THRILLING - DANGER - ACTION - FIERY PASSIONATE ROMANCE

Disclosure; Completely done on a volunteer basis, this is a pre-release review of an E-Book via the author.

"Kiss of Eon" explodes with superb action scenes, gripping suspense, witty banter, quite a few life-threatening issues, unexpected moments, flaming sensual romance and a happy for always.

Allie and Brack have been butting heads from the moment they met. Their attraction to each other is potent, but both believe love relationships are tabo
Frances Law
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sparks fly.

Allie, Captain of the Terran ship Divergent, and Brack, Second Commander of the Eon ship Desteron, are both devoted to their careers and worlds. Neither of them has time for a dalliance and neither is interested having seen proof of relationships failing and causing nothing but grief. Both are strong willed and the sparks fly when they meet again. Each has their own prejudices to overcome but, in their favour, they are both determined to make a success of the joint war games they have
Denise
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Allie Borden Captain of the Divergent and Second Commander Brack Thann-Felis on the Eon Warship Desteron are ordered to compete in war games for the benefit of both species. Too bad they seem to strike sparks off each other when ever they meet. Allie thinks he is arrogant and he thinks humans are inferior. Both Allie and Brack will have to put aside their prejudices and work together because the Kantos have a new weapon and it will take both of their expertise to defeat this new threat. The team ...more
Dora
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Life had taught Second Commander Brack Thann-Felis and Captain Allie Borden that relationships could be painful and harmful. But keep distance and avoid getting involved in the ways of the heart was more difficult than expected. And when lust, passion and danger surrounded them, exciting things happened. Joining forces against the Kantos and fighting for their lives catapult the protagonists to an adventure full of action, suspense, dreadful dangers with monsters right and left, violence and pas ...more
Christine
Shelves: kindle
This can be read as a stand-alone, but it is best enjoyed when the series is read in order. There are so many reasons that I thoroughly enjoy this story. 1) the characters are engaging, with fully developed main characters and secondary characters that enhance the story 2) the world building is subtle and draws you in as the story unfolds 3) there is humor, suspense, and action to keep you hooked and unable to put the book down until you have read every last word 4) the romance is steamy and wil ...more
Angarad
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Eon and Human saga!!!! I absolutely loved the hate/passionate relationship between Allie and Brack. The more they fight, the hotter they get and the funnier it gets for all around, characters and readers ;)
they definitely go through a lot together, probably the hardest time among all the couples in this series and how they lean and each other without losing an once of their fierceness is plain awesome! I love them and I hope we'll see more of them in the future and
Claire
Apart from the obvious "gee, we had weird aliens attack us, maybe they have something to do with these problems?" oversight, as fun book that helps move the overall plot forward a bit. I have totally forgotten the names of the heroes from the previous books though, so when Caze came in I thought "hmm, security chief, maybe he'll be a match for Jamie (the security chief on Allie's ship)", forgetting that he's already mated up with a human!

So, note for myself, this is ALLIE and BRACK's book.

Karen
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kiss of Eon

This KU library selection is another great addition to the Eon Warriors series. The series captures a different couple in each book, beginning with three earth sisters who are blackmailed into attempting to gain the assistance of the more advanced Eons against an invasion of an insectoid species. This book features a Teran ship captain and an Eon second in command as they participate in joint training. It's an exciting romantic space romance.
ManyHatMomma
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I love the Eon Warrior series. This latest edition, Kiss of Eon, is full of the action, suspense, and intelligent crafting of story and characters that I’ve come to love from this series! Both main characters are well written and believable, as well as explosively sexy together. So happy to have book 4 carry on the fabulous tradition of excellent writing that I love so much! Excellent Job Anna Hackett!!!
Alma Spivey
Awesome!

As usual, another excellent Eon book from the mighty Anna Hackett. As I have said numerous times, another superior read. Who would have thought arguing could bring about so much love. Both characters are strong, intelligent and commanding. Love the strong women characters that Anna always has in all her series. Who wouldn't get the hots for an Eon warrior. Once again, a blast.
Meleeta Morris
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every one of Ms Hackett's books pull you in and won't let go until you finish wishing for the next one.

Amazing story filled with world building unlike any other book. They both have reasons why a alliance between their species shouldn't work. And neither believes in relationships but of course being strong willed individuals means the universe is going to mess with them. Surviving bugs, weird terrain and explosions bring them closer to each other.
JML
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is it to love 💘

About this series. It has all the action, adventure and passion that is a hallmark of Anna Hackett 's books. Allie and Brack are awesome. The playful oftentimes sniggering banter between them made me smile as the opening up of hearts and truly learning about one another made me sigh. What can I say I just really love her stories they always leave men with a warm feeling in my heart and somewhere in my eyes. 😍💖
Stacey Goble
Shelves: military-alphas
Wow! This is one hot book. The angst between Allie and Brack has some serious sexual tension happening. Throw in those pesky bug aliens and you have one very hot, action packed book happening! Anna Hackett has once again blown me away with her writing. This series is exciting and actioned pack and the heat between each couple is explosive.. literally!! I cannot wait for the next book in this series... or actually the next book put out by Anna Hackett. Period!
Jannie Cv
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an adventurous couple!
What a grand story this is! The Kantos continue their ever more innovative attacks on the Divergent and the Desteron. I love watching the abrasive interaction between Allie and Brack morph into something SO much better! I love Allie’s straightforward approach to life. She would never dissemble. Brack is also very direct. And he’s willing to take an order or two. 😉 Thrills, chills, and near death experiences lie ahead for readers. Not a dull moment in sight!
colleen ann king
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sexy hot sensual ride- Captivating

Love this series and love this book! If you are looking for a fast-paced rip roaring page turner look no further. Anna has done it again! You can feel, no almost taste the chemistry between Allie and Brack! Can’t wait to see where this series goes! Thanks Anna!!!
Jenann Garner
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kiss of Ron continues in the fast paced, romantic story telling style of Anna Hackett

When I pick up a new book of Ms. Hackett's, I'm always afraid it won't live up to the reputation she's established writing exciting and romantic stories . With this book, Kiss of Eon, she does not disappoint . There was something special about the relationship between our hero and heroine .
Rosa Maria Garcia
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful and Exciting

Wow, won't be disappointed in any way with this book! Everything you want in a romance about aliens with enough action, drama, adventure, nasty ugly bugs, passion, love, and hot steamy scenes that sizzle with awesome characters. Truly enjoyable and a must buy series.
Lisa
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book from Ms. Hackett.
I do suggest you read them in order since they make it a much better reading experience, but I don't think that the world will end if you don't.
This fourth book in the series is even better than the first one. And that one was excellent.
I Highly Recommend It.
« previous 1 3 next »
I’m Anna and I’m a USA Today bestselling author who’s passionate about action romance. I love stories that combine the thrill of falling in love with the excitement of action, danger and adventure. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe it’s possible for all of us to do the same.

My parents are to blame for my insatiable need to m

Eon Warriors (4 books)
  • Edge of Eon (Eon Warriors, #1)
  • Touch Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #2)
  • Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)