Start by marking “Farmers Market Fatality (Honey Pot Mystery Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Farmers Market Fatality (Honey Pot Mystery Book 3)

Farmers Market Fatality (Honey Pot Mystery Book 3)

This season's crop is Killer.

Honey Pot's annual Farmers Market isn't the same without its main coordinator. Unfortunately, Mario Muggs has all but disappeared. When his worried wife is tormented by rebellious teens, Lydia seeks to comfort her neighbor. Little does she know, the mystery of Mario's disappearance is just beginning to bloom.
When his body resurfaces in a
Published September 22nd 2019 by Indie Christian Writers

To ask other readers questions about Farmers Market Fatality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farmers Market Fatality

Start your review of Farmers Market Fatality (Honey Pot Mystery Book 3)
Sue
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-challenge
Lydia is trying to find things to keep herself busy since the tutoring business is slow. She volunteers to help two elderly ladies who run a quilting group with a few things and soon finds herself in the middle of a mystery and volunteered for a job she wasn’t looking for. With rebellious teens on the loose, attacks in the park, and a missing person (Mario Muggs) case still open, Lydia somehow gets herself involved in coordinating the annual farmers market. When Mario’s body is found in a ...more
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, mystery
Complex World of Intertwined Lives

This story is complicated for a cozy mystery. For one thing, we have four amateur sleuths to follow. Much is going on in their lives and the lives of their family and friends. The book is busy and fast-paced, but the murder isn't even known to be certain until over the 40% mark—and this is a long book. Maybe the author was hoping to build suspense about the missing man, but when the actual murder in a murder mystery is left for too long, it doesn't allow for
Pat Eroh
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure how I missed the first two from this series but this is a fabulous book, I must catch up. It does not matter to the reading of this book although I am sure there are some references I may have missed but will understand better after reading the first two. No matter - Lydia is such an awesome character as is Flora, Ivy, and Kat who altogether have a knack for attracting trouble. This is such a wonderful story, I cannot recommend it enough.

I received a free copy of this book via
Dorothy  Scott
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lydia and her friends are deeply concerned when violence, vandalism, and a missing friend occur in Honey Pot. Answers are in short supply when the friends realize one of them is targeted. Farmers Market Fatality is an excellent uplifting novel I enjoyed.

Sarah Hualde
Sep 23, 2019

• The Cheesy Steak Burger Murder (A Burger Bar Mystery, #6)
  • Dying on Second (Marie Jenner Mystery #4)
  • Greyhound at the Gravesite (Pets Reporter Mystery #1)
  • Snow Laughing Matter (Alaska Cozy #12)
  • Treble with the Law: Legal Beagle Cozy Mystery #2
  • Suds and Slayings: A Bubbles Boutique Cozy Mystery
  • Dogs Don't Lie
  • Murder By Chocolate (A Bite-sized Bakery Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • Process of Illumination (Hand Lettering Mystery Book 4)
  • THE DEADLY ART (A Sandie James Cozy Mystery Book 2)
  • Sticky Sweet (Rosemary Harbor #6)
  • A Murder at the Country Club
  • Double Fudge Drowning (The Drunken Pie Cafe Cozy Mystery Book 5)
  • Murder at the Marina (A Mollie McGhie Cozy Sailing Mystery #1)
  • Offed Off-Broadway (Coastal Playhouse Mysteries, #3)
  • The Salmon Burger Murder (A Burger Bar Mystery, #5)
  • Marzipan and Murder (A Bite-sized Bakery Cozy Mystery, #2)
  • The Perfect Brew