Start by marking “Legendary Loves Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Legendary Loves Volume 2

Legendary Loves Volume 2

JMS Books' Trios are themed collections of three gay romance stories by a trio of authors. Each story is available separately, but readers can get all three for a discounted bundle price.

Legendary Loves Volume 2 contains three paranormal shifter M/M romances just in time for Halloween! Contains the stories:

In My Arms Again by Nell Iris: Oxen is lonely, feeling like he's
ebook
Published October 19th 2019 by JMS Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Legendary Loves Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legendary Loves Volume 2

Start your review of Legendary Loves Volume 2
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
In My Arms Again by Nell Iris

Nell Iris is one of my favorite authors. The writing is always the finest, the details explicit, characters with depth and characteristics, the environments original, the romance the warmest, the sexuality the most sensual and the whole picture always developed in an unique way, for me always a moving experience and bring my to tears. Whatever this author writes it’s one of a kind and should be read by everyone!

Oxen and Vinge
Where shall I start. It is so beautiful,
Elle
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful anthology. All three stories give a mixture of romance, emotion and humour.

The first story by Nell Iris, is one of make believe and romance. Deeply thoughtful, imaginative, and so romantic.There is a lovely, drawn out romance here between Oxen and Vinge. They have very different backgrounds, but both of them shine with such care for one another and those people who are subjugated by society. If you're a fan of deep characters, immersive writing, imaginative fantasy, and slow
Valerie
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I normally pass on paranormal stories unless the characters are unique, and in this volume of stories, I loved getting immersed in each world created by these three very distinct authors.

I think I've read everything from Nell Iris and I love how she writes characters who are unapologetically original. The connection between Oxen and Vinge throughout the story is so strong, despite outside pressures, they make their relationship work.

This was my first story from Kassandra Lea and I have to say
Anabela.M.
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are three short stories in this collection, and all three are so brilliant that I can't even choose a favorite.

All with different subjects but they have one thing in common: they brought me joy and kept me smiling.

𝗜𝗻 𝗠𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 by Nell Iris

Oxen,the lonely hunter and Vinge,the pegasus that can't shift. Two souls that recognize each other from the first moment,that keep getting more and more intertwined the more time they spend together.

Oxen ,Vinge and their connection is magical and I
Lillian Francis
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed two of the three stories in this collection and would hightly recommend them.

In My Arms Again by Nell Iris

Oh my, this story is lovely. It has a fairy tale feel and is gentle and charming. I know this collection is advertised as an anthology of shifter stories, but this isn't a shifter story in the normal sense and I certainly wouldn't class it as such.

Weekend at Bigfoot's by Addison Albright

I loved this. It was so much fun. I adored the set up and the 'Bigfoot' headlines. The
Becca
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a good little anthology or collection of stories. They aren't long stories, but they are packed with fun, love, hope and a little magic. Each story brings it own set of good characters that are fun and exciting in their way. The writing is fun and magical and something to curl up with on any day to have a happy read. They each have an HEA that just makes your heart happy for all involved. Even if the circumstances getting there aren't always great. It's a good read and I hope you guys ...more
Zakarrie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Legendary Loves must be the most delightful collection of stories you could curl up with this Halloween. ‘Tis a hat-trick of treats not to be missed. Three charming tales steeped in legend and lore; each featuring a lesser-spotted (not least in fiction) shifter at its heart…

(view spoiler)
Scooby2
Oct 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I couldn’t pass up the chance to read a collection of stories containing mythical, legendary creatures. And having only read one of the authors in the anthology, I thought why not give it a go. When it comes to anthologies, the stories can be hit or miss for me and this one was no different. My favorite of the three would be “In My Arms Again”. Each of these stories are insta-love stories so if you aren’t a fan of those don’t read this anthology. The copy I read was an advanced copy and had ...more
Lyn

• Today (Single Dads #2)
  • Beyond the Surface
  • Weekend at Bigfoot's
  • Just Like Heaven
  • Yuletide Treasure (Goddess-Blessed, #3)
  • Him Improvement
  • Natural Disaster (Storm Chasers, #1)
  • Starting from Scratch (Starting From, #2)
  • I've Got This (Joy Universe, #1)
  • Touch & Go (The Midwest #3)
  • Fake Boyfriend Breakaways (Fake Boyfriend #2.5, 3.5, 4.5)
  • Coast to Coast (Arizona Raptors #1)
  • Fresh Brew
  • Addiction
  • Killer Queen (Crazy Little Thing, #2)
  • Winter's Awakening (Warlords of Empyrea #2)
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
  • Like Storms (Vikings #2)
Nell Iris is a romantic at heart who believes everyone deserves a happy ending. She’s a bona fide bookworm (learned to read long before she started school), wouldn’t dream of going anywhere without something to read (not even the ladies room), loves music (and singing along but let’s face it, she’s not Celine Dion), and is a real Star Trek nerd (Make it so). She loves words, poetry, wine, and ...more