Start by marking “In My Arms Again” as Want to Read:
In My Arms Again

In My Arms Again

Trapped in a growing sense of restlessness, Oxen the hunter is lonely. Feeling like he's waiting for something—or someone—he's unable to focus on getting ready for winter. But when a handsome and very ill stranger collapses on his doorstep, everything changes.

Vinge is from a Pegasus family but has never been able to transform. As soon as he awakens in Oxen's care, both men
ebook
Published October 19th 2019 by JMS Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about In My Arms Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In My Arms Again

Start your review of In My Arms Again
Snjez
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so intrigued by the blurb to this book I just had to read it and see what this mysterious connection between Oxen and Vinge is all about.

Although I wasn't blown away by the revelation, I've seen it done before, I really enjoyed the story as a whole. I loved the characters, the setting and the storyline. It's beautifully written and has such a warm and magical atmosphere. A perfect book to read by the fire, wrapped in a blanket with a mug in hand.
Rachel
5 Stars
When I finished "In My Arms Again," I clutched my eReader close to my heart, not wanting to be separated from this beautiful story. It was engrossing, atmospheric, and utterly heartwarming. I was completely enthralled. Thank you, dear author, for this lovely tale.
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
In My Arms Again by Nell Iris

Nell Iris is one of my favorite authors. The writing is always the finest, the details explicit, characters with depth and characteristics, the environments original, the romance the warmest, the sexuality the most sensual and the whole picture always developed in an unique way, for me always a moving experience and brings me to tears. Whatever this author writes it’s one of a kind and should be read by everyone!

Oxen and Vinge
Where shall I start. It is so beautiful,
Becca
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some people believe in reincarnation, some don't. I don't think I do, but I don't judge anyone who does. My biggest concern with it, would be if the person I loved was my soul mate for all of my lives. Knowing that someone was out there, or a sense of something you can't quite figure out. That constant restlessness of just not knowing. It would make me crazy.

Oxen is feeling that way. He is constantly restless, like something is going to happen, but who knows what. When late one cold, winter
Joyfully Jay
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sue
A Joyfully Jay review.

In My Arms Again was something of a mixed bag. The characters are engaging and their brief romance is sweet. But the plot is pretty contrived and nearly every major moment is telegraphed long before we reach it, which made for a rather boring read.

This story is a novella and I think initially it does well balancing the need for action versus plot versus characterization. We’re introduced to Oxen and while we’re never given a ton of information about he or Vinge,
Lillian Francis
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charming. I loved it.
Zakarrie
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In My Arms Again is all that a story from the head and heart of Nell Iris promises to be. Beautifully written and told with genuine warmth, drawing you into a world where people are pure of heart and noble of spirit, no matter what fate thrusts in their path. They suffer but never become bitter. There is a rare grace in her stories which makes them sing, a calibre of character as seductive as a roaring fire on a frigid night. Men who encapsulate the very essence of: ‘Nothing is so strong as ...more
Lucy
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
This novella has sometimes very flowery descriptions in a very old world setting. Owen has been feeling off- restless and unable to hunt – for weeks. As if he is waiting for something. The something comes in the form of a man, Vinge, banging on his cabin door, nearly dead of fever. As Oxen nurses the man to health, he has the immediate sense of connection and doesn’t understand why. They know each other’s names without being told and they understand what the other is thinking without trying.

As
Oct 27, 2019
Eleanor
Nov 12, 2019
Nell Iris
Sep 23, 2019 marked it as written-by-me  ·  (Review from the author)
xmgt
Elisa_Monique
Nov 01, 2019

• Weekend at Bigfoot's
  • Rocket Science
  • Connor Gay Nerd & Alien Abductee (Connor, #1)
  • Alien Prisoner (Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Alien Conquest (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Cocky Bastard
  • Ghost's Dilemma (Witch's Apprentice #2)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Home (Camassia Cove, #1)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned, #1)
  • Gilded Cages
  • Trick-or-Treat
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Untamed
  • Very Bad Things (Briarwood Academy, #1)
  • Stranded (8392, #2)
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
Nell Iris is a romantic at heart who believes everyone deserves a happy ending. She’s a bona fide bookworm (learned to read long before she started school), wouldn’t dream of going anywhere without something to read (not even the ladies room), loves music (and singing along but let’s face it, she’s not Celine Dion), and is a real Star Trek nerd (Make it so). She loves words, poetry, wine, and ...more