Start by marking “The Land of Faes (The Emerson Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Land of Faes (The Emerson Chronicles, #2)

The Land of Faes (The Emerson Chronicles, #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
"There's been a stirring in the Land of Faes."

The Council of Warlocks is closing in on the Emerson Stone, and if they get it, Yutara as we know it will cease to exist.
To retrieve the stone, it must be given freely to whomever desires it. Save for one person. Ace Halder, the Stone's Keeper, is the only one who can take it by force.

But it won't be easy. Gathara--the
Published September 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Land of Faes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Land of Faes

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Land of Faes (The Emerson Chronicles, #2)
Maddy
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great addition to the series. I had high exceptions for this story after loving book #1 and it definitely lived up to it. I couldn’t have asked for a better sequel.

There’s so much action in this book which I just loved. There’s never a dry moment. The mystery side of things was very intriguing and I couldn’t wait for the next chapter. I absolutely love how everything fell into place. It will definitely keep you reading!

I fell in love with this series in book #1 and I just loved
Gloria Grossi
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the completion of the first book in this series, it was difficult waiting so long for the second book.

Thankfully, I got a copy of the second book from the writer who was so cool by the way.

For me, this is the best book I have read in 2019, hands down!I said this after I completed the first book, however, I was not sure about this conclusion. Being that I am yet to finish my 2019 reading challenge, I felt it would have been unfair to crown this book the best book I've read in 2019. In the
Katie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow wow wow. That’s all I can say about this series. After reading and loving book 1, I had high expectations going into this. Book 2 is just as amazing and doesn’t disappoint! Man, I’m so glad I found this author! What an amazing story teller. The suspense just keeps coming and it’s impossible to not get hooked on reading this. The story line is just so intriguing and I was just dying to know what was going to happen next.

This may be my new favorite series! It is seriously fantastic. I applaud
Muskaan Premchandani
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After the first book ended in a cliff hanger, I couldn’t wait to get started book two. The Land of Faes picks up from where The Elyrian left of and it lived upto it’s expectations of being an absolute thriller.

“You know I’m innocent, don’t you?”
The Emerson stone, is taken away, Yutara and Ace’s cousins are in danger, and the stone’s keeper, the only who can get it back and save Yutara, is locked up in a dungeon. Hmmm.

The storyline of the series revolves around the stone and subsequently, in
Amber B.
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book was so good! This story is action packed and will have you quickly turning the pages to see what happens next. The setting was really neat and one of my favorite parts of the book. The author did an fantastic job with it! I also adored all the characters. There’s really nothing I’d change in this story! This author did a wonderful job creating an unique story that readers will fall in love with. This was an amazing sequel! This series just seemed to get better and better.
Uday Singh
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just loved the first book in the Emerson Chronicles series and thankfully, since I had both of them, I started The Land of Faes as soon as I finished the pilot book.

All I wanted to find out was that does the sequel lives up to the base of the series. Well, I don't have regrets. The action in the story is still in-tact and the amazing world and plot environment which captured my mind in the first book is in place as well.

The author had it paced well this time as well and since this was a
D.P. Rowell
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sally Witt
added it
Sep 07, 2019

• The Secret in the Cliffs
  • In Spite Of Us : A Love Story about Second Chances
  • Kiss of Salt  (Darya Nandkarni's Misadventures #1)
  • Complex: A Christian Romance (Eron Romance, #1)
  • The Sorcerer's Bane (The Seven Words, #1)
  • Quest of Fire: The Gathering Dark
  • Something Right
  • Ease
  • Romania Basic Travel Guide 2020 Edition
  • HOW TO BE A BEACON IN A DARK WORLD: Every Soul Matters
  • English Grammar Exercises with answers Part 2: Your quest towards C2
  • Bound in Blue (Sword of Elements, #1)
  • Fate of Dragons (The Guardians Series Book 1)
  • Devine Decisions: (Divine Christian Cozy Mysteries #4)
  • Shot Cross Buns (Haunted Lodge #2)
  • All the Pretty Girls
  • Tardy Bells and Witches' Spells (Womby's School for Wayward Witches, #1)
  • Hex-Ed  (Womby's School for Wayward Witches, #2)
Stories have incredible power.

It took me a long time to finally realize this. Stories impact so much of our lives. Families tell stories at the dinner table to feel more connected, salesmen tell stories to convince you their product is worth buying, interviewers ask the question, "tell me about yourself" because they want to hear a story compelling enough to persuade them you're the right man or