Start by marking “Mimics & Mayhem (Stallion Ridge #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Mimics & Mayhem (Stallion Ridge #4.5)

Mimics & Mayhem

(Stallion Ridge #4.5)

My name is Scarlet, and I'm a Mimic.

While I can shape shift into whatever man you want, that's not what makes me unique.

My mismatched eyes, beautiful red hair, love for women's fashion and my big cock are simply some of my shining qualities.

I'm also fabulous, love sex, and I look fantastic in a corset.

Did I get your attention
Published September 27th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Mimics & Mayhem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mimics & Mayhem

Start your review of Mimics & Mayhem (Stallion Ridge #4.5)
Calila
*Received A Copy To Review From The Author*

I just love this series so much. And Scarlett is a reader favorite so I was excited to read this. It doesn't disappoint. I got hit in my emotions right away. I love this little town so the thought of someone leaving it broke my heart. Especially Scarlett. The goodbye scenes were so well done, heart wrenching and full of warmth and love for Scarlett. Honestly, I didn't like the thought that he would never be back. I enjoyed the journey though. Seeing S
Jennie
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked that the foreward introduced us to Scarlett and gave us some background and let us know him a little before we got into his story.
I thoroughly enjoyed the witty, sassy writing style that bought Scarlett to life.
A fun adventure about chasing your dreams, hope family and friends.
DeeNeez
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scarlets story, and it’s the sweetest romantic adventure. Scartlet finds his true love and learns there’s no place like home.
Katherine
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remember the beautiful times

Scarlet's story was nothing but amazing! It seemed that it would be impossible to make such a story for this character. Scarlet is gorgeous, confident, sassy, and tough. But when he leaves Stallion Ridge for the big city and the dream of acting things are outside of the expected and shake things up for Scarlet. It was a journey for him that the reader gets to join along to find what Scarlet is really looking for.

In Stallion Ridge Scarlet has been in a
Belinda Zamora
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Stallion Ridge and reading that Scarlet was leaving had me worried.
Rightly so, it seems.
Scarlet yearns for the bright lights and big city, wanting to make a name for himself on stage.
He quickly discovers not all that glitters is gold.
He doesn't seem to fit in in New Haven.
He has a horrible job where he has to suppress himself and catches the unwanted eye of the town's self-imposed big man.
He also discovers that acting isn't what it's cracked up to be and his
Goldenchels
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are new to the world of Stallion Ridge, you are missing out on something special. @mazmaddox has created this beautiful blend of old western adventure mythical shifters. Cowboys and bandits walk the streets of Stallion Ridge side by side with manticores, centaurs and lamia. In the middle of it all is Scarlet, and he is fabulous. A mimic, Scarlet is celebrated in the saloon not only as an exciting bed companion but as a cherished friend of all in town. But Scarlet knows he can be more. He ...more
Elle
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. It's so quirky and different from the norm. This is Scarlet's story, it certainly didn't disappoint. He's an absolute hoot 😂

The author has a fabulous way of engaging her readers. Her writing is unique, sets the scene well, the dialogue is first class and her use of humour is effortless.

In this episode Scarlet decides to spread his wings, and want to prove himself out in the big wide world. The result of this had me laughing out loud at times. Of course, it's never
R
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Scarlet is a mimic. He can shift into almost anyone but he has trouble with women. Just can’t seem to get their lady parts right. Longing to be on stage, Scarlet decides he needs to leave Stallion Ridge for the big city.

He’s not quite sure how to go about being a star but doesn’t doubt that he will be. The big city is not nice to him. The really only good thing that happens is meeting Danny the satyr. Scarlet manages to get himself in trouble and decides maybe Stallion Ridge wasn’t so bad after
Shannon
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm
This book was fun hilarious and fantastic.
Scarlet totally rocked this book. Utterly. There is no comparison at all for this unapologetic Mimic and his love for all things pretty and satin.

If you’ve read Stallion Ridge before, you kinda know what to expect from Scarlet.

If you have never read any before, welcome and enjoy.

This little gem of a book was written from Scarlet’s perspective so it’s 100% 1st person POV. I just want to talk about Scarlet.. not about the book..

The book itself is an a
Faye Kennedy
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💖 I tottally looked forward to reading Scarlet's story. The writer weaves a gorgeous story for him with love and danger not far.

Ooh I loved the Foreplay at the start with Scarlet introduced himself.
Scarlet finds a lot of things in New Haven from scary costumers, promise of a dream, heartbreak, new friends and a new love and more. But happiness is fleeting but is it. Told from Scarlet's POV. The ending is dramatic and filled with HEA.

Scarlet was leaving Stallion Ridge but was l
Torhild Borg
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh dear. What a heartwarm book about one of my fave characters in this series. Scarlet, the mimic we thought we knew but oh dear, we certainly did not at a point. Maz has taken us on a ride again together with Scarlet, who longed for the stage. Oh and he had to leave Stallion Ridge. Well, Scarlet is Scarlet no matter what occures to him. We get a lot of trouble, and then some snarks and of ccourse... well..you have to read it yourself to see what happens... I definitely need more from these char ...more
Violet  Marshall
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 4.5 in The Stallion Ridge Series. A sensational story with good writing. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. I couldn’t wait for this book and I enjoyed it. The characters were well developed and thought out. Scarlet and Danny are the MC’s of this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.

Ali
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
The writing in this story was completely different than the others but that all Scarlet. I hated that he had to go away and be hurt to realize what he really wants but so happy that he found Danny along the way. But man the city he moved to was ruthless, much more than he ever expected. He did what he could but couldn’t seem to get a break and in the end it was help from one of the men back home that got them both to Stallion Ridge safe and sound.

I received an ARC of this book and am
Denise GremoryKohta
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the one I’ve been waiting for. If you’ve been reading this series then be prepared. It will pull your emotions and you will need tissues. I was given a copy to review and thought I had prepared myself for whatever would happen. Nope I still cried. I even had to put the book down and pace for a second to calm down. Now that’s how you know the writer has mad skills. A great read from start to finish.
Bobbi
Sep 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Mimics & Mayhem, A Stallion Ridge Novella by Max Maddox. When I read the beginning I realized this was going to be a crazy story. I thought I’d like it. I also realized there were several books in this series before this novella. So I had no idea what went on beforehand.
I ended up not really liking it very much. I almost quit reading it. It ended up not really being my kind of story. Maybe if I had read the books that were before this novella.
Georgiana
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There’s no place like home.

I always enjoyed reading Scarlett’s parts in this series and was super excited when he got his own story.

Scarlett and Danny are just the sweetest together. I can’t get enough of them.

I was a little sad when Scarlett left Stallion Ridge to pursue his dreams. Unfortunately, Scarlett makes enemies with the wrong people, but not all is lost. Danny is there by his side.

I loved the ending!!!
Kitt
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great addition to the series. Stallion Ridge is a unique place filled with interesting and engaging characters. Scarlet leaves for the big city to become a star. Along the way, he finds attraction, love, and disappointment. In the end, he discovers there really is no place like home. Wonderful, entertaining story!

I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving this honest review.
Leticia Bushong
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Scarlet made me tear up a little she made me feel all her emotional moments. I felt it in my heart like her I tried to leave home and make it in the big city and it didn't work out. Of course I didn't cause any mayhem like she did or go through the horror of an a-hole of a baron but I did find love. I'm so happy with her story and I can't wait for the next one.
Celine
This was an amazing read.

Scarlett was exactly as I imagined him to be.

Following him on this beautiful and sometimes heartbreaking journey was amazing.

I loved some of the characters we met along the way and hope we can see them again.

It was a great story from start to finish and I can't wait for more Stallion ridge
Stephanie
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes we get Scarlet's story!! I love Scarlet since first meeting in the first book. So Maz Maddox hasn't disappoint with this one. I couldn't get enough with this one. I was laughing out loud and feel so many of Scarlet's emotions that I fell in love with this story. Maz has just created such an amazing world and characters that you can't help but love.
Mary A Walters
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Scarlet! I haven’t read any of the other books in this series, but I will now. I didn’t feel like I had missed anything either. It’s a stand alone story. Scarlet is wonderful and so real! Add Danny in the mix and wow! I highly recommend!
Barbara
Oct 12, 2019
Jamie Lock
Nov 13, 2019

Stallion Ridge (4 books)
  • Heartache & Hoofbeats (Stallion Ridge #1)
  • Claw Marks & Card Games (Stallion Ridge #2)
  • Suspects & Scales (Stallion Ridge #3)
  • Rocks & Railways (Stallion Ridge #4)