Start by marking “Wesley (Loving a Young Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Wesley (Loving a Young Book 1)

Wesley (Loving a Young Book 1)

Traumatized by events of her past, Charlotte Bennett is not a fan of strangers. When she sees a man touching her daughter at the park, she reacts without listening. It’s only later when her daughter is rushed to the hospital that she realizes how wrong she had been.

Doctor Wesley Young only wanted to help the tender-aged girl he witnessed fall, but when her mother attacks
Published December 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wesley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wesley

Start your review of Wesley (Loving a Young Book 1)
Becky Claxon
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Eaton has such a gift in writing her stories. She can write love stories, intriguing police stories and even werewolf stories that you can’t put down. This new series had me so intrigued with the story, I couldn’t put it down. Charlotte is such a strong woman raising a five year old daughter by herself. She had a couple traumatic experiences in her past that make her leery of strangers. I can understand why and my heart went out to her. I was so glad she has a wonderful older woman to watch ...more
Lori Jorgensen
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s fun getting to know Wesley and Charlotte. Watching them learn how to trust and get to know each other.
Coral Mitchell
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute, fast paced story. Charlotte is a single mother of an adorable girl. Wesley is a caring pediatrician looking for the right woman to start a family with. Wesley's reactions to her "secrets" are over-the-top for the single date they've been on. The attraction is there, but they barely know each other and he is immediately hyper-critical of her supposed behaviors. She has given him no reason to react as he does.
Debbie Eyre
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story! A well written heartfelt story that will definitely pull on your heartstrings and lead you on an emotional journey. From trauma to trust and love, read on as we follow these relatable characters on their path of discovery and hope that they get their HEA. I cannot wait to read more from this series!
Ellen
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This is a great story about overcoming adversity and Wesley is just the right match for Charlotte although the story moved a little too quickly for me.
Lynn Mullan
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading his siblings books.
Cathy Tremblay
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

What a nice quick read and fast HEA. Once again Stacey introduces us to a new Series that will keep us hooked. The Young family is a must to discover. Charlotte had a hard past and Wesley had a good life so far. Charlotte is a hard working single mom that has not time to spare between working, her studies and her beautiful Marisol. She’s alone with no family besides her daughter and her best friend. Wesley has it all; he’s very handsome, has a really great career and a family he adores but he
Jimnlori
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wesley by Stacy Eaton is the first book in her new series Loving a Young and definitely worth reading.
When Charlotte Bennett ends up in the ER with her daughter Marisol she realizes that earlier she had made a horrible mistake by accusing the man at the park of being inappropriate with her daughter. It was hard not to be embarrassed with him standing right there caring for her daughter and trying to make sure she received the best care possible.
Dr. Wesley Young realizes that what he feels for
Mommysuz
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After a bad accident, Wes was trying to help Charlotte's daughter. And with Charlotte having a bad past, and not trusting anyone. Charlotte thought Wes was trying to hurt her daughter. Come to find out Wes was the doctor caring for Marisol when she was brought into the ER after being unconscious.

There was a very strong connection between Wes and Charlotte. West needed to distance himself from Charlotte due to the fact that he was caring for her daughter. He needed to get Charlotte out of his
Nicole Smith
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
This the kickoff to a new series and boy it has me hooked already. I'm invested in the Young family. I'm glad each sibling is getting a book. I don;t know how I'm going to be patient to wait for each book. This book I just gobbled up. I loved Wes so much. The scenes with Marisol and Wes are just too precious. You can tell how much he loves children. Charlotte breaks your heart, but at the same time amazes you with her inner strength. To know what she went through in her life to be the
Debra
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Complex love

Wesley is a pediatric A&E doctor who witnesses a young girl fall from a climbing frame, when he goes to help her Charlotte, her mother tackles him out of the way believing that he's trying to snatch her. Later in the day the young girl, Marisol, is admitted to hospital with a bleed on her brain. After she has surgery and recovers Wesley doesn't see them for months but when he does the sparks fly between them. What follows is a beautiful story that has its ups and downs but
Barbara
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had read Henley the second book in the series and loved it. I also enjoy the authors work in many other series and this was another great book. The book Wesley is the first in the series and you get to know the characters and what a loving family the Youngs are. In this book, Charlotte Bennett, she sees a stranger touch her daughter, Marisol, after a fall at the park. Charlotte immediately jumped to the conclusion that this was a bad man. How wrong she is. Marisol has to go to the emergency ...more
Xtymom
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What a start to a new series. Charlotte has had so many things happen to her in her life. Her strength, determination and love are amazing. Wes is the man so many women dream of. He’s caring, loving, family oriented and sexy. If I wasn’t already married to a man exactly like this I would be looking for Wes around every corner not believing he was a fictional character. Marisol just tops the whole thing off. And once again I felt as if I was in the story watching it all unfold around me. I ...more
Kate
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this sweet story. Wesley is the guy we all want _ a doctor. Just Kidding. The guy we want - a kind and caring man, a family man, a man not afraid of his feelings but also strong. A man who is ready for an adventure but content to be at home. This is a great read and you will enjoy seeing the plot unfold from each side of this love story. This story has relatable real characters with real world concerns and hangups. I admit I am biased as I really enjoy this author's work.
Patti
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous new series by Stacy Eaton!! This book is gut wrenching, highly emotional but the love is felt through out this story!! The heroine Charlotte has had a tragic past and when she meets the hero Wesley she is hesitant! This book is their love story from first meeting to their HEA!! Kept me glue all the way through!! Don't hesitate to get this book and fall in love with this couple and Wesley's loving family!! Can't wait to read the next book in this series!!
Marie Godley
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You dive straight into the action with this book although you wouldn't think so as it begins at a play park. I was chuckling out loud with the arrival of Charlotte at hospital as told from Wes point of view but I won't spoil it for other readers. Great story and great family - they pull you in and I can't wait to read the others.
Ellen
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a single Mom has been difficult for Charlotte and her daughter Marisol, but she wouldn't change it for anything...that is until she meets Dr. Wesley Young! Wesley's kind and loving spirit are just what Charlotte needs to heal her broken soul. Great read and beginning to this new series! Can't wait for the second book!
Cody Smith-Candelaria
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really love Stacy's writing style. She gives great character development and always let's her stories flow naturally. I actually read book 2 in this series first and then doubled back to Wesley's story. I love the characters so much. I swear Iwant to hang out with the Young family. Such a cute and sweet story. There were a few emotional ups and downs but nothing traumatic, I mean I wanted to punch Wesley but just for a few pages. LOL Enjoy it, it's great!
LYNN KARASH
is currently reading it
Jan 29, 2020
Mary
Feb 02, 2020

• Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • Table for Two (Hart Land Cupid Cafe Flirt Book 1)
  • Call Her Mine (Harmony Pointe, #1)
  • Hooked: A Christmas Romance: The Doyles, Boston Irish Mafia Romance
  • Coming Home (Welcome to Carson, #7)
  • The Long Awaited Lord (The Valiant Love Regency Romance) (A Historical Romance Book)
  • The Christmas Fix
  • Mistletoe Kisses (Northstar Holidays, #1)
  • Healing Her Cowboy (Montana Secrets #1)
  • Refine (House of Oak, #4)
  • Deep in the Mountains (Baby Fever #5)
  • That Hollister Man (Sweet Grass - Montana Romance, #1)
  • Snow Angel (Hope Falls, #5)
  • Suddenly a St. Clair (The St. Clairs #5)
  • Coming Home (Haven, Montana #4)
  • Slim To None (Cedar Tree, #1)
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.