Start by marking “All For Love: Short Stories to Make You Sigh” as Want to Read:
All For Love: Short Stories to Make You Sigh

All For Love: Short Stories to Make You Sigh

An award winning collection of stories that will make you smile and sigh.

Blind to his best friend’s feelings, Noah asks Tessa to help him win another girl’s heart.

Breaking all the rules, scholarship kid Kahled befriends rich girl Hannah.

Apprentice florist Eve has given up on nice guys until Finn walks into the shop.

Liam doesn’t expect to find love amongst the museum exhibi
Published September 22nd 2019 by Kat Colmer

To ask other readers questions about All For Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All For Love

Kristi Housman Confessions of a YA Reader
This collection is only 47 pages, so I won't be saying too much about it.  One cool note from the author is that there are gem stones mentioned in every story.  I almost missed the one, but caught it.  It was fun to look for those.

The first story is about two best friends.  They are sneaking over a fence with a dog to steal a gnome for the girl he likes.  The friend was in love with him, but she was willing to help him with everything as long as he was happy.

The second story has a scholarship
Heidi Catherine
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kat Colmer is the Queen of Short Stories! I adore her writing and it always leaves me wanting more. This is a really sweet collection, filled with clever and witty words. Highly recommended.
Lindsy
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These are 4 really cute short stories. I think the first one and the third one are my favorites.
I really enjoyed the Onyx Rose one and how Finn was as a character. I’m glad they could connect over flowers and things they were going through. I thought the gnome one was cute and I’m glad Tessa finally saw what Noah was trying to do. He sounded like such an adventurous person.
I loved reading about all these characters and how they managed to get the girl. I wish I got more from the Hannah and Kah
Regina
The tagline isn't wrong, you know... :)

For the Love of Gnomes
Super cute and funny friends-to-more story. I would have liked to have accompanied Noah and Tessa on the previous gnome capers, too. It sounds like they had quite the adventure... :)

Bombe Alaska
Kahled and Hannah seem to be a good match in this sweet story - and they're bonding over books, to boot.

The Onyx Rose
Eve and Finn gave me ALL the feels in this meet-cute story. Gah! <3

All Charged Up
It was fun following "nerd in hunk's cl
Siobhan Yilmaz
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
A collection of very sweet, cute, love stories.
I read this in no time, but it doesn't claim to be a full length novel. I was having a rotten day before reading this - having a full blown cold and three hours sleep will ruin anyone's day - but this was just the remedy! It cheered me up and put a smile on my chapped lips.
Catriona
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This delightful array of short stories will only take an hour or so to read, if you’re like me and can’t stop at one. They’ll make you smile and bite your bottom lip as you read the beautiful imagery, engaging characters and sweet story lines. I’m now looking forward to reading some of the author’s novels.
Sue
Oct 11, 2019
Kimberly Tang
Oct 02, 2019
Kat
Sep 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Melancholic Blithe
Ellen Leslie
Sep 26, 2019
Sophia B
Oct 03, 2019
Kat Colmer is a Sydney-based Young Adult author who writes coming-of-age stories with humour and heart. She has a Master of Education in Teacher Librarianship and loves working with teens and young adults. When not writing, teaching, or reading the latest in YA fiction, Kat spends time with her husband and two children.