Start by marking “Bleed for It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Bleed for It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 3)

Bleed for It: Hellions Motorcycle Club

(Hellions Ride On #3)

This is their second chance romance, and it’s one passion fueled ride … are you ready?

Axel

There isn’t a single memory in my life that doesn’t involve the Hellions Motorcycle Club.

I’m the son of Drexel “Rex” Crews and raised by Andy “Shooter” Jenkins. What should have torn two brothers apart brought us all together.

I am Axel Devon Crews.

My loyalty runs deep, knows no
Kindle Edition
Published September 30th 2019

Start your review of Bleed for It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 3)
Tpagirl
Bleed For It was the third book in the Hellions Ride On series by Chelsea Camaron. Although technically a stand-alone, it was better read in series order as well as after Hellions Ride On (prequel), Cartel B!tch and Cartel Queen to get the full story.

I was so excited to finally get this story! I loved Camaron’s MC series (all of them) and now her Cartel series as well. Keep them coming!

Devon “Axel” Crews was introduced to us as a child in Merciless Ride (Hellions Ride, book 3) as the son/step
Ellen Anderson
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bleed for It

Double and Yasmin were worth waiting for. Took me longer than I would have liked to really sink in, but it was worth it.
Stacy Davis
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!!

Loved, loved, loved this book!!! The Hellions rock and have to be the hottest men alive! This is another installment not to be missed! Great story and great series!!!
Jan Kinder
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read.

Loved the characters
Loved the story built.
Loved how it all came together.
Double and Yesnia are bliss and so perfect together.
Marsha
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This was a good book. Believe this is the first one I’ve read by author. Had both romance and loss. Would recommend.
Debbie Earley
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

The twist and turns kept me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't put this book down! I loved Axel and Yesnia's story. She has been through a lot and deserved to be happy with Axel. Axel well the man melted my heart with the love and compassion he showed her when she needed him the most. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mrs K
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Axel

I have been patiently waiting for this book. I couldn't wait for these 2 worlds to come together. This book did not disappoint. I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend this book.
Nicole
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Axel Devon Crews "Double" and Yesnia Dominguez Almanza . Axel is the son of Drexel “Rex” Crews and Tessie, raised by Andy “Shooter” Jenkins and Tessie.
Good read. Recommend. Best to read Hellions and Hellions Ride on in order.
Kathy DeVarie
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So awesome

Not only did enjoy the Hellions but you go and give me Devil’s Due but the Cartel too!! Thanks for the ride!
Amy
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is Axel and Yesnia story. You need to really read Almanza Crime family series to fully enjoy this book. You will be able to understand why Yesnia family is the way they are and pretty much the cause of what happens in this book. You also get to see the man Axel becomes in this book. It was a good story. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
World Of Books 65
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Story of Yesnia and Alexl is what a good romance MC book is able about and if you add in a slice of cartel well it's even better. As mentioned in the synopsis this is a cross over so for your best enjoyment I would follow the recommendation and read this book after Hellions Ride on Prequel ad Cartel Bitch and Cartel Queen.

Axels weakness has always been Yesnia from the first moment he meet her before she even knew she had anything to do with the head of the Cartel. But when Yesnias past
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Bleed for It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On #3) by Chelsea Camaron

I was given this book by the author for an honest review.

Axel and Yesnia!! Whoop Whoop!! I have been dying to read this love story especially after reading the Cartel Bitch series!! I am going to say you really need to read the Cartel Duet to
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
What a wild ride! I definitely advise reading the previous series regarding these character’s parents, because it will make more sense. I also agree with the advisement to read the other series from Chelsea that intersects with this one – personally I felt that I was missing a lot of backstory because I did not read them. I was hoping that Chelsea continued with Red’s siblings’ stories, but nonetheless enjoyed Axel’s storyline and him finding love as well. This story is definitely the end half ...more
Christina Pannell
5 Hellion Stars. Second Chances. Riding. Life. Love

This is Axel "Double" Crews, son of Tessie, Rex and Shooter, and Yesnia, daughter of Javier Almanza and Mari Bell, story
Bleed for it gives you some backstory of Tessie and Shooter and a lot of Axels point of view during those times.
Javier calls Axel because Yesnia has been shot and is asking for Axel. Once she is healed she makes him go home back to North Carolina because she doesn't really know what she wants. She loves him, their passion is
Cheri
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Assigned as protector for Yenia and to deliver her to her father and mother, Axel tried not to feel anything for the beautiful woman. Impossible. How was he supposed to ignore it when she was in trouble.

Yesnia loved her parents. She had feelings for Axel but couldn't choose. Could she?

A great story that began in previous books, however, the author does a good job of updating the reader to understand the background and current situation.

The whole series is a pleasure for MC fans with the club
Tonya
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Hellions Ride On Series. There is a prequal to this, Hellions Ride On. I do suggest you read that before you read this.

Now this does tie into the Cartel duet and Devil's Due MC series. I haven't read either of those. I do feel like I was missing a little, but it wasn't enought to effect the story for me. Others may feel differently though. So just a heads up.

This is Axel's story. Axel is the sone of Rex and Tessie. And the step son of Lux and Shooter.

He is a fully
Kristina Simkins
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
An absolute must read!

‘Bleed for It’ is Axel “Double” Crews and Yesnia Dominguez-Almanza’s story. he is a patched member of Hellions MC. She is a mafia princess. Both worlds are dangerous but live by totally different rules. Their story is full of touch choices, betrayal, loyalty, family, love and so much more. This passion filled ride has all the feels and will tug at every single one of your heartstrings. The journey to their second chance isn’t easy but the ending result is beautiful. Axel
Danielle Monteleone
An Amazing Ride !!

I am really loving these Ride on Books. Axel and Yesnia are two of my favorite characters. I was so excited to finally get the conclusion to there story. What a ride this was, I literally read this book in a couple of hours. I was captivated from the very first page. One of my favorite parts was with Tessie telling her story, she is such an inspiration. And I fell in love with Shooter all over again. If your a fan of the Hellions, this book is a must read.
It will not
Rose
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had a bit harder time getting into this one than I have the previous books. But that may be more on me as I am not a fan of the cartel trope so I might have let that influence me. While I wasn't really lost, having not read Cartel B!tch and Cartel Queen, it probably helps a lot if you do. As I said, not a trope I care for so I take the blame there. Even so, the story turned out to be pretty good.
Konny
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: doc
Bleed for It by Chelsea Camaron is book three in her Hellions MC - Hellions Ride On Series. Every book is about another couple and can be read as stand alones.
This book is a cross-over to mafia/mob books by this azthor and while I enjoy a MC read, I'm so over mafia stories, you wouldn't believe it.
Any way, this is Axel Crews and Yesnia Almanza's story and sadly my least favorite in the series.
3,5 stars.
Amy Rehberg
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Double!

Adel "Double" is the cute kid you feel for during the documentaries and saw grow up. Being Rex's son you knew he'd be a smart mouth but living too. He was alongside by Shooter and Tessie along with Rex and Caroline, "Lux." Yesnia is fiercely similar to her mom and has been through it by what she thought was family. This book was awesome!
Julie Jackson
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Axel and Yesnia have a wild ride in front of them. Some many obstacles to go through but they both are determined to make things work. An MC and the cartel, what could be better. Awesome storyline.
Spunky N Sassy

Bridget
Oct 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hammer: An Evil Dead MC Story
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Fury (Savage Brothers MC--Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #1)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground #1)
  • Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen Book 2)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • A biker for Christmas: Jokers' Wrath MC & MC Sinners
  • Swagger and Sass (Lost Kings MC, #14.5)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams.

She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and

Hellions Ride On (3 books)
  • Born to It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On #1)
  • Bastard in It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On #2)