Start by marking “Muy inglés” as Want to Read:
Muy inglés

Muy inglés

La vida de Rose da un giro radical cuando conoce a Spider, un chico malo y estrella del rock, alguien contra el que la previenen. Y, por eso, un objetivo irresistible.

Se hace llamar Spider y es una estrella del rock inglés. Cuando le conocí, solo era el tío bueno con cuerpo de infarto y ojos ardientes que el destino sentó a mi lado en el avión. No sabía quién e
Published October 21st 2019 by Phoebe (first published November 13th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Muy inglés, please sign up.
Ilsa Madden-Mills Yes! Spider does appear in other books, but those stories/people are not in this book. This is all HIM, British bad boy and all... xoxo

Start your review of Muy inglés
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Spider's been out for three months! Thank you for the reviews/ratings! :)

🎸“Staring at someone for longer than six seconds signals that you either want to have sex with them or murder them. Which one is it?” I ask, weaving my hands into his hair and tugging on the ends. 🎸

➜ AMZ US: http://amzn.to/2ADS5zR
➜ AMZ UK: http://amzn.to/2zxoMkQ

From Wall Street Journal bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills comes a new standalone romance about a flaw
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I get a buzz from the connection that’s always been between us, that knowledge that she and I are two parts of a whole. I let out an exhale. I’m nothing without this. Without her.

SPIDER is one of those books that once you start it, you simply won’t be able to put down till you get to the end. It has so many of my favorite tropes that there was no way I wasn’tclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Author}
I
Jen
I can only give this book a 3 stars...mainly because it has a big pet peeve of mine, and once the issue happened I became emotionally detached from the hero and heroine. In the case of Spider and Rose, Spider ended up sleeping with a women after he had met Rose. It is a huge no no for me in the romance books that I read, that the hero sees his "love" and does not sleep with any woman after he lays his eyes on his woman. I realize that may seem old fashioned to some...but it is ME, and my biggest ...more
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I’ve never been much of a cover whore, but this shit hot cover had me at first glance! I mean, seriously, how could I turn away from this sexiness? Couple that with the fact that Ilsa Madden Mills knows how to do New Adult perfectly. My ever growing TBR never stood a chance!

Here’s the breakdown: It’s a story of fate. Finding your one true love in the most unexpected place. Rose meets an unbelievably handsome stranger at a pivotal moment in her life. When they part ways, her life changes. Years later, she meets anotherchance!
Here’s
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Rockstars and stepbrothers. Couldn’t get more unattainable then that... Add in a meeting in the past, an encounter that leaves a hopeless 11 year old girl hopeful, marking her in an unforgettable way. A sexy first kiss on an airplane 6 years later, I’d say fate had a big hand on that once in a lifetime love. Then enter asshole actions and I wanted to throw my fricken kindle. Yep, can say I really did

I loved this story and I hated this story. I loved the connection between Spider and Rose, I lo
Dilek VT
My soulmate gr friend Bookylicious read this book and told me to stay away from it as she is sure that I would strangle the hero to his death and she is sure that I would hate the heroine for being so weak and easy. So, I trust her and pass this book!

(view spoiler) ...more
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I haven't read a stepbrother book in a while, and I was never actually that into the trope, but this blurb grabbed my attention hard so I knew I had to read this one. Spider and Rose had rough time in their relationship and I ended up really liking that they fought for each other in the end.

Getting to the point where I liked them though, that took some time. I was annoyed at the drama popping up between Spider and Rose, and I r
Hanne
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Rose goes to visit her (adoptive) mother, because her mother recently got married and it’s time for Rose to finally meet that husband. On the airplane, Rose meets Spider. Rose hates flying, but Spider can calm her and make her forget where she is. Rose and Spider have a nice conversation, have a laugh and share a passionate kiss. Both of them didn’t expect to ever see each other again, so they were shocked when they discover that they’re step siblings. Rose is now off limits to Spider, but Rose ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Rose had a pretty shitty life growing up. One night, when she was 11, it's so bad at home, she runs away ... and finds ... him. The nice, beautiful, tattooed, teenaged boy who talks kindly to her, gives her some money for food. Tells her to call him if it ever gets really bad at home again.
Her savior.
When she's 17, on her way back home to her adopted mom and her new hubby, she meets him again on the plane. Spider. Only, they don't recognize each other.
There's this huge attraction on both sides. But suddenly things are way more complicatedagain.
Her
Corina
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rock-star
Spider by Ilsa Madden-Mills was an easy and fun read.

From the beginning to end I was enchanted by Rose and Spider. From the way they met to the highly charged emotional climax I was glued to the pages.

The story and plot drew me in like moth to the flame. Stepbrother, rock star, forbidden love - all those tropes do it for me. Ilsa Madden-Mills went all out!!!

Spider was a fascinating character.

As damaged and complicated as Spider was on the inside, the way he was with Rose was heart-warming and adoringly sweet. I loved seeing his very con
Paige
4.5 “Connection” Stars

Spider was a wonderfully angsty second chance romance. It brought out every emotion imaginable. And their undeniable connection — Be still my heart.

Spider and Rose meet quite by accident. And then by accident again. And then again. It soon became clear that it was much more than an accident. Their story was about fate and finding the other half of your soul when you least expect it. And even though their connection is obvious to both, Spider is not in a place i
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

“Epic love...you and me.”

The prologue paints us a dismal picture into a young Rose's life and her one glimpse of kindness comes in the form of Spider...someone she will never forget.

Fast forward six years and they meet again at an airport although they don't make their connection to each other, they still have some amazing chemistry.

They continue getting to know each other on the flight and Rose finds out more than she wants to about Spider. And I felt Spider really regretted that...
Shannon Moore
Well great, now I'm disappointed. That was no where near as epic as I expected it to be... what happened? Look back in Filthy English, Spider was great in that! But then this happened and womp womp womp.

So this book is divided into two parts, and within each part we have glimpses from the characters at different ages of their lives. Part one, loved it. It starts with Rose at 11 and Spider at 16, it was great. Then it moves on to Rose at 17, Spider at 22. It was also great. I liked the innocence
Tia Louise
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do you like Ilsa Madden-Mills? Well, you are going to LOVE SPIDER!!!!

This book is everything--passion, fire, heartbreak, FEELS... so many feels. It's about finding your destiny and being strong enough to keep it. It's about fighting for the one you love.

One of my TOP READS of 2017!!!!

FIVE STARS
Sara Ann
Nov 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1 Star

I'm sorry, I'm just not a fan of reading stories where the main characters sleep with other people besides each other. It's hard to cheer for these characters to be together, especially when they cheat on their current significant others so they can be together.
I just couldn't get into this story.
Alaina
Finally writing this review! Woohoo!

Spider was so freaking good! I just wish it was a series because I definitely wanted more! It is a dual POV from Spider and Rose. Now I never saw them as "step siblings" mostly because she was a foster kid and her foster mom/his step-mom was a bitch and I hated her. That probably seems weird to people that are reading this review but for some super odd reason my brain just wasn't computing them as a siblings. No matter how hard I tried it just didn't seem/>
NiCoLeTa E.
***Actually 4,5 stars***

Hopefully i will be able to write soon a review...
1-Click Addict Support Group
I was hooked from the right from Chapter 1 and I just could not put it down. There are so many things I want to share about this book but I will refrain because I want you to get lost in it like I did.

Rose and Spider are so different and yet so alike. They both have experienced loss, heartbreak but the difference between them is that Rose has a determination to succeed and find her happiness while Spider feels like there is no HEA in his future.

One thing is for sure is that Spider's story was
Damjana
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.5 stars!
Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom*

I'm just not sure what to think here. The beginning was solid and I got ready to be thoroughly entertained, and then somewhere down the road it turned into such a mess. Honestly, Rose' behavior was so juvenile I couldn't even with her. Jeez, go ahead and fall in love with a guy you knew for couple hours, who also happened to have sex with another girl in that same stretch of time. Yeah, that's a nice way to start a relationship. If he also happens to be your stepbrother and a drug addict, well,
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
I have recently been introduced to this very talented author. After finishing Filthy English and realizing Spider was as getting his own book I may have screamed, just a little.

You meet Spider very briefly in Filthy English, you learn very early on he’s in a very successful band and has many, many, demons.

Spider gosh there are so many things to say about this intoxicating man.

Band.
Sexy.
Demons.
British.
Troubled.
Lost.
Tattoos.
Did I say sexy?!

Those are just a few things to think
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
It was okay.
Meh.

I enjoyed parts of it.
Other parts were just... I don't know... off.
It was a quick read.
Steamy.
There is an underage aspect to a large chunk of this book.
Didn't bother me, but might bother some.
Overall, it was just so-so.

Looking back, this seems to be my common assessment after reading one of this author's books.
Perhaps I just don't mesh well with her writing.
Will I pick up another book from this author?

It was okay.
Meh.

I enjoyed parts of it.
Other parts were just... I don't know... off.
It was a quick read.
Steamy.
There is an underage aspect to a large chunk of this book.
Didn't bother me, but might bother some.
Overall, it was just so-so.

Perhaps I just don't mesh well with her writing.
Will I pick up another book from this author?

description

But, who knows. Never say never.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
So I've read a lot of awesome reviews that made me put it on my tbr. But my opinion is so different. Don't get me wrong I kind of enjoyed it and I got fair warnings of certain things. (view spoiler)

I just couldn't connect well with either of them, but that's probably just my fau
HMS
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Nothing surprising or new and maybe it's just me, but the whole step brother thing has been DONE!

So now I'm taking my wine and I'm finding something else to read.

Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Oh man, I was so excited for this one! It did not disappoint one damn bit. Rock star romances is one of my all time favorite tropes, out there at the top with college romances and bestfriends to lovers. I seriously always love them so much! Like I seriously can't think of one that I've read that I haven't loved! I think the fact that I cannot live without music contributes a lot. I'm a die hard fangirl sometimes, and for certain artists lol.

So yeah, rock star r
Melanie (mells_view)
Fate has other plans. She wants this.

I really enjoyed this book. A rockstar/step-brother romance mixed in with second chance as well. There is high angst, but it’s quickly resolved, and it just makes the book feel light-hearted even though the side issues are heavy ones. The start is very tense, and I loved it. Two people who can’t be together even though they want to desperately! The second chance bit moves very quickly and is pretty darn steamy.

*SPOILER-Y*
There are
Erth
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read! Loved the fast pace, with a bit of ups and downs, surprises, drama and romance. Was a bit disappointed when his twin cousins were not worked into the story. The ending was a bit off. It was to abrupt. The epilogue smoothed the ending out some. Overall it was a good read.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Rose went from poor and losing her mother to living a fancier life with her adoptive mom, but what happens when she meets a sexy rocker on the plane? Forget about kissing him and moving on, she soon realizes that won't be happening because he is her new step brother.

Okay, first off I love British men, they are my weakness, so I was a goner when it came to spider. I loved his character a lot.

Rose I was on and off about. I was trying to get into her mindset through out the
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)

So after a few dark books this was a pleasant turn. Super adorable. It's a quick read that I was able to get in before I read a dark trilogy.

The book is a dual POV and has two parts. There is a moment when the heroine does something stupid but I can forgive her because of her next course of action. Am I still mad that it happened? Yes.

Again it was cute. Now back to the world of dark for the next few days.

✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Ilsa Madden-Mills ~ you had me at rock star.

I was not sure what to expect with Spider, but whatever expectations I did kind of have you blew them out of the water.

Neither Rose nor Spider's lives have been easy, and really, the are perfect for each other. But of course we know that it is not going to be all hearts and flowers with this pair.

And boy oh boy, were the emotions flowing as I read (I know, I can get really sappy sometimes when I am reading, but this one kinda crushed me).

I wanted

• Midnight Blue
  • El amor es encontrar el momento
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • The End Zone
  • Crank (The Gibson Boys, #1)
  • Dirty Headlines
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • Bane (Sinners of Saint, #4)
  • Teardrop Shot
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • Tiritas de amor
  • Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
  • Bad at Love
  • The Other Brother (Binghamton, #4)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)

Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and USA Today best-selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills is best known for her angsty new adult romances and romantic comedies.

Eight of her eleven novels have placed in the Amazon Top 10 Best-seller List: Dirty English #1; Fake Fiancée and I Dare You #2; I Bet You, Filthy English, and Very Bad Things #6; Boyfriend Bargain #8; The Last Guy, her collaborat
“I close my eyes. God. I want to be his everything. I want him to be consumed with me. I want to be the person who keeps him on the straight and narrow. I want him to not be able to get out of fucking bed unless I’m next to him. I want him to crumble if I walk away. I want him to love me forever. I say those things to him as tears run down my face.” 2 likes
“I realize that people always leave, even the ones you love the most. They weasel into your life and then slink away as if nothing happened. They leave you in the wake of their destruction and gamble your heart to pursue their own ambitions.” 1 likes