Start by marking “Dangerous Redemption (Paths to Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Redemption (Paths to Love, #4)

Dangerous Redemption

(Paths to Love #4)

Carlos
A cartel king.
My throne is made of lies, blood, and revenge...
Faking my own death is my only chance of escape.
But when I run to my sister with the naive hope of never being found, I didn't expectthem.
A beauty and her son.
I promised her casual. But lies are easy for a man like me. And when I get my way, she won't be able to let me go...
If my past doesn't find me
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 349 pages
Published November 14th 2019 by Grahame Claire

Start your review of Dangerous Redemption (Paths to Love, #4)
Christy
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars

photo IMG_5095_zpsmner4kyt.png
For the first time in a very long time, I felt wanted. This felt like home. What home was supposed to feel like.
I love Grahame Claire’s Paths to Love series so much and I honestly thought it couldn’t get any better than Murella and Stone’s book. I was wrong. I loved this just as much (maybe even a tad bit more) than ‘Three Dates’ and that’s really saying something. Carlos and Holly’s story was everything I wanted and more!

We’ve met Holly and Carlos in pervious books in this
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 OMG OMG OMG it's Carlos stars

OMG OMG Carlos was sooooooo yummy. This was my favorite Paths to love book to date! I fucking loved Carlos so much. I was a little worried that I wouldn't think Holly was good enough for my yummy damaged reformed bad boy, but I really loved her. From the moment Carlos showed up in this series there was something about him that I loved. Something dark, dangerous, tortured, sexy and sweet. I hungered for his story. I longed to get a deep look into this troubled
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

THANKS FOR MY ARC!

Stand-alone
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Carlos
A cartel king.
My throne is made of lies, blood, and revenge...
Faking my own death is my only chance of escape.
But when I run to my sister with the naive hope of never being found, I didn't expect them.
A beauty and her son.
If my past doesn't find me first.
Holly
Trouble magnet.
It's followed me
Sabrina
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Carlos Calderón is an intense enigma of a character that had my attention from the first moment he was introduced. I've been dying to get his story because I just knew it was going to be something amazing. And I wasn't wrong. What did surprise me though, was how deep his emotions ran and I loved that we got to see all of his vulnerabilities come out in this story. It was such a change from the man we first met and it made me love him even harder.

Seeing him with
Athena
5 STARS

Full review to come
Gladys Avilés
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“For those who aren’t afraid to fall hard.”

What an amazing story!!!!
This is a sexy and amazing story that will have you addicted from the very first page!
I loved every character! Holly and Carlos are everything!!!!!
I enjoyed their relationship so much!
Second chances is a favorite trope of mine and GC did not disappoint!
Love their words and this is a must read!

Dangerous Redemption is now live! Go grab your copy!

“ASHES TO ASHES.
Dust to dust.
Beauty will rise in the wake of the destruction.”
Catherine Cowles
I have been dying for these two characters’ stories since they both appeared on the page and Grahame Claire did not disappoint! Dangerous Redemption is sexy a sexy rollercoaster ride that will make your heart bleed and soar with the emotions Claire rips out of you. A story about second chances and finding your purpose, Dangerous Redemption is one of my favorite books of 2019.
Wendy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carlos has lived a dark and dangerous life. Holly has vowed to protect her son and make him her only priority. When he comes back into Muriella’s life their paths cross. He knows he should stay away from Holly and Gabriel but he is drawn to them. Can Carlos redeem himself and win Holly’s heart or will has past destroy them?

OMG Carlos had me from the first page. His determination to avenge the wrong done to Muriella had me loving him even more. Gabriel will win everyone over as the cutest little
Kim
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redemption is definitely worth any price

Dangerous Redemption is the fourth book in the Paths to Love series and it's a must-read for anyone who loves a lot of heart, a bit of danger and crazy amounts of hotness.

Carlos Calderon, brother of Muriella, just wants a normal life after a lifetime of crime, danger and death. Then he meets Holly, a single mom trying her best to be both mother and father to her five-year-old son. She's put her son above everything else and thereby closed herself off to
Tracey
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Words escape me when I try to write a review for books written by these authors -- adjectives like phenomenal, incredible, breathtaking, brilliant -- these words can't even begin to articulate the talent and creativity of these women! I have adored the stories in the Paths to Love series and if possible, they keep getting better and better. The interconnecting characters in these books have become dear friends to me, so much so that I can't get them out of my mind even after reading the last ...more
carrie thackston
I loved this book so much! It might be my favorite in the series. Carlos has had a very hard life. He has seen and done horrible things, but he really wants what everyone wants, to be happy. Holly is a single mom to an amazing young boy, Gabriel. She's trying to give him everything he needs to have a fulfilled life. These two meet and the attraction is instant! They have sizzling chemistry and an undeniable connection. Carlos and Gabriel hit it off instantly too. The writing is so amazing in ...more
Anne Baker
Danger and Redemption

Redemption

This gripping, fast paced read with so much danger and intrigue, twists and turns abound throughout this highly recommended 5 star read! I just had to read it in one sitting. I just love the Paths of Love series and book 4 blew me away! The adorable 5 year old son Gabriel was such a joy, so loving and protective. He was Holly’s true love of her life!
Carlos only believed in redemption and justice for his fathers murderous evil life, but would he claim his revenge
Stephanie
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought I couldn’t love a Grahame Claire couple more than Mulaney & Easton and then Holly & Carlos were introduced. From the first page to the last, Holly & Carlos captivated me!

Carlos was a little troubled, but seeing him with Holly’s son Gabriel made him swoon worthy. Holly & Carlos imperfectly perfect for each other.

I loved the twists & turns that kept me flipping the pages! I absolutely adored that the previous characters of the series made cameos!

I can’t wait to see
Jo-Ann Forrest
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such an edgy story, it will take you to the brink and back again over and over. Carlos past is dark and dangerous and he is determined to correct all the wrong done by his father's cartel. This is a story of redemption and starting over. It is a captivating story and I volunteered to review this fabulous arc.
Helene
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carlos Calderon just wanted a normal life. Will his past follow him and put his family in danger. Holly is a single mom just going day to day to do what is best for her son.

Chemistry flies off the charts between Carlos and Holly, however, are they willing to take that second chance on life and love and at what cost.

We also see familiar characters along the way. I have loved the series from the beginning and look forward to more.

Bravo!
Patricia carlisle
OMG Grahame Claire knows how to draw you in on this storry. Carlos is dangerous, but he's only trying to clean up the mess of his father's cartel in Nicaragua. When will he stop having to keep looking over his shoulder? How can her protect his new found friends? How can he keep his dangerous past from his new life? He's wanting to change, but how can he , when his violent past keeps following him? "I'm not the same monster as my father, but am I?" Action packed, betrayal, murder, danger, lies, ...more
Belinda
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I totally loved Carlos and Holly’s story. This series just gets better and better. Carlos is smoking hot and Gabriel is the damn cutest. I so want to give this book and series more than 5 stars. Grahame Claire you girls rock
Courtney Anderson
A story of a dangerous man that is out t find redemption for the things he has had to do in his life and he finds that in a beautiful woman and a small child. Carlos has had to live a hard life to survive and protect those he cares about and now he is out of that lifestyle and wants to atone for the bad he has done. Holly is a single mother to a 5 year old and has worked hard all her life to give him the best and make sure his life is a perfect as it can be, so when she meets Carlos she knows he ...more
Daisy Ramirez
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book by Grahame Claire. The story of Holly and Carlos will take through a roller coaster of emotions. They both think they don’t deserve love. They have both been through a lot. They come from two different worlds.
I love the intensity of how this book had me on the edge. The romance, passion, and suspense of what will happen made it perfect.

Another amazing read and one of the best of 2019. I can’t wait for more from Grahame Claire.
Ana
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book will keep you on the edge of your seat with all the twists & turns. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop reading. I love Carlos and Holly’s story. Can’t wait to see what Grahame Claire writes next. I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review.

CLEO
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

RTC
DSICL
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Amazing series!!!! Cant wait for the next one!
Sheena Wood
Adi
Nov 28, 2019
Adwoa
Dec 05, 2019

• The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • The Husband Checklist
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Dirty Letters
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • Second Chance Rescue
  • Wrapped in Red (By Chance Duet, #1)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Nix (Daring the Kane Brothers, #4)
  • Never Kiss a Rockstar
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • I'm Yours
  • Never Trust a Rockstar (Never Trust, #1)
  • Kyle (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Gold Team Book 3)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
Grahame Claire is a USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary Romance.

A writer. A blogger. United by our love of stories and all things romance. There was definitely some insta-love. Hello? Books involved. A little courting. A lot of writing. The result...Grahame Claire.

Soulmates.

Unashamed of our multiple book boyfriends. Especially the ones that rooted in our heads and wouldn’t leave us alone.

Paths to Love (5 books)
  • It's Not Over (Paths to Love, #1)
  • Three Dates (Paths to Love, #2)
  • Heartbreaker (Paths to Love, #3)
  • Thick As Thieves (Paths to Love, #5)