Start by marking “Dying To Tell” as Want to Read:
Dying To Tell

Dying To Tell

How far would you go to keep a secret?

As the only survivor of a horrific car crash, Lila Amberson believes she is on the road to recovery after she is released from the hospital. Her memories of the accident are blurred, though and a series of unsettling incidents leave her fearing for her safety. Does she have survivor's guilt or is something more sinister at play?

Jack Fo

Published September 26th 2019 by Bloodhound Books

To ask other readers questions about Dying To Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying To Tell

"Avonna
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

DYING TO TELL by Keri Beevis is a new suspense filled, psychological thriller that has so many suspects and plot twists, I just had to keep turning the pages long into the night. Ms. Beevis is a new-to-me author who knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat with a well planned, fast paced plot and memorable characters.

Lila Amberson is the sole survivor of a horrific car crash. At first, when she wakes, she has no memories of t
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having actually stayed up late to complete this book, (a total never-occurrence for me!) I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this crime thriller. Easy to immerse oneself into the story, I was happy to let it flow around me without feeling too overwhelmed by a complex plot.

The writer gives readers both an enjoyable crime to solve as well as a warming relationship between Lila and Jack. Both characters are easily likeable and relate-able – I felt like I would be friends with both of them i
ABookwormWithWine
⭐⭐⭐⭐💫 / 5

Bloodhound Books keeps pumping out great books from great authors, and Dying To Tell by Keri Beevis was no exception. If you are looking for a super chilling read, look no further!

What it's about: Lila Amberson is the sole survivor of a car crash that claimed the lives of 2 other people. She has lost her memory of the crash and suffered a broken leg, among other injuries, but is released from the hospital. Jack Foley lost his little sister Stephanie in the crash and when Lila shows up a
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is my first but definitely not my last read by this author.

Crikey what a story.

When Lila Ambersom is released from hospital,after an awful accident she just wants to move on.Jacks sister died in the crash. He wants answers but as Lila gets flashbacks there’s someone that doesn’t want her to remember what happened.

A well written story with a gripping storyline. My mind was trying to speed ahead while I was reading but I still didn’t get it right.
Robert Robinson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Thrilling Ride, A Fast Paced Mystery, A Movie Needing To Be Made!

Have you ever gotten onto a high speed amusement park ride, a roller coaster perhaps, barely got the safety bar down and haven’t even situated yourself properly and it takes off leaving you grasping for a handhold? That is how this book takes off, and it never slows down. One twist after another, any time you think you have it figured out, you are wrong, oh so wrong.

In addition to a gift of being able to take dizzying thrills and
Shona McLean
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of this author and this book is by far her best to date. From the opening paragraph I was hooked. The plot twists led me in circles and kept me guessing right up until the reveal. As someone who tries to work out "whodunit" I enjoy a book more when I can't and this one certainly met that. As well as a great plot the characters were also strong. They were sympathetic and believable and Lila in particular came across as a normal person who is caught up in a situation through no fau ...more
Ron Button
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Make sure you don’t have anything important to do when you pick this book up because you won’t want to put it down. When I was reading this I became so engrossed in the story the pages just faded away. The main character Lila is my new favorite, I felt like I was right beside her trying to piece the missing parts of her memory back together, and the character Jack was so well written, I caught myself talking out loud to my tablet calling him dumba.., questioning why he was doing something I won’ ...more
Miss Josephine
Beautifully written

This is the fourth book from this author and definitely the best.
Set in Norfolk the scenery so well described is fabulous backdrop to a thriller. It starts with an accident and you are then taken on a journey with so many twists and turns.
Lila and Jack are substantial characters, they have depth. The dialogue is so well written it's like listening to them.
There are many red herrings amongst the clues. I did not figure out who the killer was.
The author has accomplished a sto
Holly Philips
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yet another great book from author Keri Beevis. Fast paced, twisty and difficult to put down.
One of this authors best attributes is her ability to write such real characters. People that have aspects you like but also things that infuriate you about them.
Having read and enjoyed all her books so far, I really like the way she has changed things up. Setting this book in a sleepy Norfolk town in the UK instead of the US where her other books have been set up. It shows an author who is not afraid to
Ruth Matheson
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW and Wow again! I hadn't read this author before however I am now very keen to read her previous novels if this book is anything to go by. From the first page you are caught up in the events of the main character surviving a horrific car crash, which kills another two people, and her subsequent memory loss plus 2 missing school girls. Are these incidents related or just coincidences? Keri writes as though you, the reader, are there in each scene watching it all unfold before you and helpless ...more
Mike Ferguson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given the honor and privilege to be an advanced reader and this is another masterpiece by Keri Beevis.

The story starts out with a mysterious event that instantly grabs you and draws you in. The character development is strong and you actually care about the cast and hope things work out but there’s an air of uncertainty and it could go either way. Conspirators or protagonists, you’re uncertain, but they work together, but how closely and how well, you want know so you keep reading. Keri ma
Ann
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you want a thriller with twists and turns throughout the plot that leave you gasping with surprise, then this latest offering from Keri Beevis won’t disappoint.

Dying to Tell is the fourth book from this author and for the first time is set in her home county of Norfolk, England. Her local knowledge of the main locations provide good descriptions enabling you to immerse yourself further into the plot as it changes direction with the characters showing different sides to there personalities, e
Stuart
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be on a pre sales reading group for this book. When I say lucky, I certainly mean that, and privileged also!
I am usually a leisureley reader, but I genuinely couldn't put this book down. I started one evening, finished the next day and the following day started to read it again. It was every bit as good, (if not better), the second time around.

It's based in an around rural Norwich, which is great, it's a beautiful area and being aware of some of the areas in the book made
Sally Hubble-Button
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A huge fan of Keri Beevis, I am always excited to get to read her new work - and this was no disappointment. I was hooked from beginning to end, by not only the complex, yet easy to follow plot, but the charismatic characters who you just have to keep turning the page to find out more about their lives and how they develop going forward.

I'm local to the area in which the book is set, which added a personal level of excitement, but is not at all necessary to enjoy the book on the many levels it i
Christine Eglington
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This physiological thriller has you turning the pages and forgetting the time. Based in the beautiful county of Norfolk it takes you through the countryside of the Norfolk Broads the villages and coastal towns of North Norfolk and the city of Norwich.

An horrific car accident leaves the main character Lila tracing the steps of that terrible night. Her life is in constant danger, although she does realise this initially, from a mysterious physio and a chance meeting will change her life. This boo
Lisa Sell
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keri Beevis' writing style is superb. She certainly has a knack for describing characters, creating tension, and scene setting.

Lila, the main character, is relatable and likeable. She's flawed and knows it which is refreshing. I felt a connection with her in regard of making mistakes, second guessing herself, and trying to get her life together.

The whole novel reads like a love letter to Norwich, Cromer especially. I felt that we were given a photographer's eye, like Lila's, looking at the lands
Dianne Grocholski
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished the book!!! I loved it! It was captivating, riveting and I could barely put it down!! I was right there with the characters through the twists and turns of their story! Lots of suspense and surprise twists! It's a huge thumbs up from this reader and fan!! I highly recommend this great read!!
Jules Hollinshead
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Simply could not put this book down. More twists and turns than a motor racing circuit. Emotionally exhausted by the end. Do not read unless you are prepared to be late for work, forget to walk the dog, burn dinner or not sleep all night to finish the book.Keri has such an intense way of taking you on a roller coaster ride through her stories. Another masterpiece.
Maureen Quinn
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this down. A thoroughly good read and the best book yet by this up and coming author. I loved that it was set in Norfolk, which Keri writes about with warmth and passion as she does her characters. If you're looking for a book to lose yourself in, this would be an ideal choice. Twists and turns galore.
Donna
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this. Great story of the aftermath after a car accident in which Lila was the only survivor. The story follows the unravelling of the truth of the accident before Lila's memory fully returns.
A heart pounding unputdownable book and has put Keri straight on my must read authors list.
Emma Ounsworth
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, Keri Beevis as an Author just keeps getting better and better.
The book starts with a claustrophobic atmosphere and quickly sets the pace for a thrilling ride full of twists and turns.
I liked both Lila and Jack from the start even though they got off on the wrong foot to begin with, but their characters were well thought out and meaty, and I genuinely cared about what happened to them.
Some of the other people in the story were not so likeable but brilliantly described
Dawn
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Keri Beevis’s new novel, Dying to Tell!

Caution: Don’t read this book on a dark and stormy night. Keri Beevis’s latest offering is another compelling and deftly written “who done it” from this brilliant author. Each of her novels has been better than the last. She smoothly intertwines suspense and romance as she carefully develops her characters allowing the reader to become intimately familiar with them; to care about them. Her description of her hometown surroundings paints an authenti
Mark
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not content with scaring Americans to peices, Keri Beevis's latest thriller takes place along the beautiful English Norfolk coastline. A prettier place you couldn't imagine visiting, unless via Keri's mind, where you may not come back alive.
Starting with a bang, literally, Lila Amberson survives a car crash that kills her blind date and another woman, Stephanie Foley. Finding a strange locket among her hospital items she embarks on a quest to reunite it with its owner, unaware that that her i
Chris Haifley
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Keri Beevis! This is the best so far. A memorable thrill ride from start to finish. An intense page turned and just when you think you know "who done it"there's another twist! The character development and keen sense of place makes you feel like you know the characters and have been to the places she describes. An outstanding effort that I thoroughly enjoyed. This would make a great movie! I had the privilege of being an advanced reader. I see great things in her future.
Beth Taylor-Clark
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read all four of Keri Beevis' books and I have to say, this one is my favourite. To coin an old phrase, it is a genuine page turner. I loved the way she conjured up the beautiful Norfolk coastal scenes, the complex relationships between characters as they emerge, but most of all, the gripping twists and turns of this murderous tale. I read it in record time, as I couldn't put it down.
Kay
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was very lucky to have been chosen to preview this must-read book Miss Beevis is an exceptional author, whom is able to pull the reader into the story.
This is a perfect "I know who did it!" story, that becomes "Wow! I never saw that coming!".
It's like a rollercoaster ride ...hang on tight! You're in for several twists & turns, that will make your heart quicken.
I never wanted this book to end, it would make a fantastic movie.
Forest Anders
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one great read! Keri Beevis had me hooked one page one. This book has more twists and turns that keep you guessing until the end!
Bethany Slaughter
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be an advance reader of this brilliant brilliant book.

I’ve read all of Keri’s books so far and enjoyed them however this one is next level fantastic. The characters are amazing, the plot well paced and the twists are brilliant. I read this book in a single sitting and cannot wait to reread it. Will be recommending to everyone I know
Andrea Mummery
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keri’s latest book had me gripped right from the very start, which is what I love about this Author. Dying to Tell is one of the best “who’s doing it” books I’ve read. I really enjoy her style of writing, the characters are extremely likeable and full of personality.
Keri’s description of Norfolk is spot on with detailed locations, taking you to beautiful spots then to dark scary places.
This is a well written psychological thriller that I just couldn’t put down, I already miss the characters.
I
June Searle
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author but it certainly won't be the last.
Lots of twists and turns kept me second guessing everything and I was wrong in almost all of my guesses, and i was certainly surprised by this.
I loved all the characters as they were so believable.
I couldn't put this book down
Definitely one to read.