Start by marking “Ghosting You” as Want to Read:
Ghosting You

Ghosting You

Tommy hears dead people. Okay, one dead person. His best friend, Chase. Since his death, Tommy can’t stop hearing his voice. They talk every day and Tommy even sends him texts, but it always ends the same. Message failed to send. Until one day, a stranger texts back.Getting stuck in nowhere Georgia was not on Nick’s summer agenda, but a horoscope, a chance encounter, and a ...more
Published November 5th 2019 by 7 Sisters Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Ghosting You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosting You

Start your review of Ghosting You
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
Nov 05, 2019 marked it as 0-mm-books-i-own-and-need-to-read
How fucking STUNNING and adorable and clever is this cover?!!? I ADORE everything about it :-D!!! That little ghost art in the coffee ... SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!

P.S. This book now belongs to me :-D!! Yay for M/M books like these; it [the blurb] sounds delicious and I am very positive I'll absolutely ADORE it :-D!!!
Lustfulcat
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Really cute with just the right amount of angst. The sarcastic dialouge between the characters was *chef's kiss*
Molli B.
Good! Single-sitting reading. I love how Eberhart mixes all sorts of important topics together in all his books. This one has grief, guilt, conservative parents, single-parenting, cancer, summer jobs, secret boyfriends, guilt, being an awkward teenager, dealing with parental expectations, being in therapy. And he just deals with them like they're normal parts of life...just all parts of a bigger story. (I did not word that in any way that makes it make sense. :) Also lots of great tropes! I was ...more
Ioweegian
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked it. It's not "Lock and West", but it's up there.

There were several glitches in the Kindle edition, mostly it seemed "the first word omitted from sentences" type things. I've got a hard copy on order, I assume glitch free.

I think I wanted a little more about Chase & Tommy. I may have missed it, but it seemed like there was just a bit more about Chase's death than Tommy revealed. Packing his grief away and getting on with Nick seemed a tad rushed.

I really wish I was a more skilled r
Julia
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
My favorite book of his so far. Would give 4.5 stars. I loved the texting aspect. It was cute how they were able to talk and be open as strangers. When Nick then realized who it was, I knew it would be a problem later, but I love how Tommy forgave him quickly because he realized Nick didn’t mean for that to happen. I hate when misunderstandings drag on because people just don’t talk and listen. I really enjoyed this book and look forward to the next book this author writes.
Valeria Orlando
Nov 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya
a sweet YA book about grief and love, loss and happiness
Georgia Fradico Teixeira
So, this is the story of Tommy and Nick. By many coincidences, they are brought together in the summer. Tommy is a small-town kid who deals with his best friend's death , and unsolved feelings, anxiety and his mother's breast cancer. Even with the book having both of the boys as narrator, I feel that it's more Tommy's story that is told. His arc was more developed and explored. We see Nick`s problems too but in a more shallow way He comes to expend the summer (not willing) in Tommy`s town and th ...more
NicoleR.M.M.
Full review to come tomorrow.

Ok, so here it is.
5 full highly recommended stars.

I LOVED this story of Nick and Tommy.
Tommy stole my heart right away, I wanted to hug him several times throughout the book and I just wanted to tell that, one day, things would be o.k.
He has a lot to deal with - the death of his best friend Chase (with whom he was in love), his mother dealing with breast cancer, the absence of his father, who died when Tommy was still young, his anxiety...<
Samuel Peach
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alex's characters are always so good, so going in I probably had unfairly high standards, but regardless i can definitely say he met them. A good mix of humor and emotion, and the story line really starts to pull you in after the first chapter or two.
Dennis
Rena Freefall
Sep 08, 2019
Kristina
Sep 08, 2019

• The Sweetest Thing (The Blackburn Brothers Duet, #1)
  • My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Rocket Science
  • Swept Away (Flash Rip #1.5)
  • Heteroflexible (Spruce Texas #3)
  • The Other Book (Those Other Books, #1)
  • The Glass House
  • Like a Love Story
  • Wild Summer (Love Story Universe)
  • This is Not a Love Story (Love Story Universe)
  • Dating Texas
  • The Silver Cage (The Silver Cage, #1)
  • Sense of Place (Thomas Elkin, #3)
  • Into This River I Drown
  • Training Season (Training Season, #1)
  • I Hope You Get This Message
  • Light Up the Dark
  • Forever Moore
ALEXANDER grew up in the Metro Atlanta Area his entire life, moving from suburb to suburb, just on the outskirts of the city. He’s always had a passion for writing, even from a young age. He still lives on the cusp of Atlanta, inching his way ever closer to finally becoming the City Dweller he’s always wanted to be.

In the meantime, he spends his days writing stories with queer characters an