Start by marking “Wither & Wound (Mount Olympus Academy #3)” as Want to Read:
Wither & Wound (Mount Olympus Academy #3)

Wither & Wound

(Mount Olympus Academy #3)

I've turned traitor and spy. By the end of this, someone big is gonna die.

I hope it's not me.

In the unending war with the monsters, the gods now want the students to be more than just soldiers – they're demanding personal bodyguards too. Apparently, a prophecy surfaced about Mr. Zee dying by the hands of his own bloodline and he's scared.

A nice, old fashioned death match
Published December 3rd 2019 by Little Fish Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wither & Wound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wither & Wound

Start your review of Wither & Wound (Mount Olympus Academy #3)
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a solid 5 star read... until the end. I felt it was SUPER rushed and I can see that the author has planned spin off series, but I wanted just a bit more resolution in THIS book when finishing the trilogy. I loved this series, I thought that the build up was freaking awesome and that all the situations and characters were perfectly placed and them BOOM it felt taken away from me, which dropped this down to a 4 outta 5 stars to me.

Now the actual story and plot was really great. As
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wither & Wound is the conclusion to the Mount Olympus Academy Trilogy, and I loved just about every bit of it. So, since this is a 3rd book, YOU MUST READ Fire & Blood (Book 1), AND Pillage & Plague (Book 2) FIRST & IN ORDER. Seriously though, if you don't follow it on order, you will miss out on A LOT, and probably be very lost. Everything is coming to a head at MOA, and Edie is in the middle of it all. Her sister is now a prisoner there, and the fact she & Nico brought her ...more
Denise H
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book was about on par with the other two. Main characters, storyline, plot execution, side characters, details of events, action, suspense, twists and turns…there were both good and not so good with it all. Overall it was a decent story that holds interest and has an okay conclusion. I was a bit disappointed with the end though; I was expecting a more of a detailed wrap up versus just ending. It felt kind of rushed and it was left open-ended where more could have been added to finish out ...more
Annalisa
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was phenomenal. The characters have really developed. The story was very compelling and well written. However, I did not like the ending. I felt like it hasnt completely ended. Is there going to be another book? Well that being said, the story was very enjoyable and I found myself immersed in the story very quickly. All in all it was a very entertaining read.

Heather Bane
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Mount Olympus Academy series. I found this book well written with well developed characters. I’ve enjoyed the series throughout. I would recommend reading.

Demitria Lunetta
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Teresa Warner
Grace
Sharon Good
Goodreads Librari...: Combine Please 2 12 Oct 06, 2019 03:53AM
Demitria Lunetta is the author of BAD BLOOD (Delacorte Press/Random House) and the YA Sci-fi duology, IN THE AFTER and IN THE END (HarperTeen). She is also an editor and contributing author for the YA anthology, AMONG THE SHADOWS: 13 STORIES OF DARKNESS & LIGHT.

Her next novel, THE FADE, will release from Delacorte /Random House in 2018.

IN THE AFTER is an American Booksellers Association 2013

Mount Olympus Academy (3 books)
  • Fire & Flood (Mount Olympus Academy, #1)
  • Pillage & Plague (Mount Olympus Academy, #2)