Start by marking “Recipe for Chaos (Fairyland Romances, #3)” as Want to Read:
Recipe for Chaos (Fairyland Romances, #3)

Recipe for Chaos

(Fairyland Romances #3)

The recipe is simple:
Charlie cooks an amazing meal
Charlie impresses heir to the theme park Max Jones
Charlie gets a promotion and a dash of control over his kitchen

But the perfect recipe becomes unpalatable with one wrong ingredient and Max Jones is not behaving how Charlie expected…

Max is meant to inherit the entire Fairyland theme park but he just wants to party, h
Published September 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Recipe for Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recipe for Chaos

Start your review of Recipe for Chaos (Fairyland Romances, #3)
Lola
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying this Fairyland Romance series so far and I was excited to dive into this third book in the series, even more so as I knew Charlie would be one of the main characters. I liked Charlie's character in previous books and it was great to see him be a main character now. His love interest is someone we haven't met before, Max. Max is the heir to the Fairyland park.

At first I wasn't quite sure how this romance was going to play out, Max is a spoiled rich kid basically a
Belinda Zamora
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
We met Charlie in the previous books of the series.
He's the head chef at the Enchanted Forest restaurant in Fairyland.
He loves his job and enjoys cooking for others, but he's beginning to to feel that his creativity is being stifled.
When he learns the owner's son is making Ann appearance and seemingly taking over the running of the park, he hopes to dazzle him with his culinary genius and get be able to have more freedom in the kitchen.
Max Jones is the heir apparent to Fa
Emily  Muddle
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I did really enjoy Charlie and Max's story, despite being very frustrated with both of them at multiple points. At the beginning, Max is completely swept up in Charlie and does what he's used too, buying him expensive gifts and trying to seduce him with grand gestures. Charlie frequently tells him that's its too much and really tries to get across his desire to know the real Max. It was a lot of hot-and-cold for a long portion of the book until finally, Max has a breakthrough. It was lovely that ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recipe For Chaos is the third book in the Fairyland Romance series by Jaxon Knight. This is a sweet contemporary m/m romance between a Billionaire and a Fairyland theme park chef. If you love instalove, low heat but big on adorably sweet reads, you are in for a treat with this one.

Max is the son of the theme park's owner and will soon be taking over the reigns. When visiting the park, he meets the chef, Charlie, and is instantly smitten by the incredible man. Charlie isnt sure what to think abo
Goldenchels
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Another delightfully romantic story from @jaxon.knight.author I love how this series is so sweet and loving. The quality of the story is mega high. It has an almost “pure” feeling.
In Recipe for Chaos we meet Charlie (actually we meet him in book 1 Rival Princes) a kind, dedicated chef, and Max, the spoiled yet charming son of park owner Dracine Jones. Max meets Charlie in the Enchanted Forest Kitchen and it love at first sight for him, but Max is a bit of a dick, and maybe a little insensitive
Will Howard
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
The cameo's from the previous characters are the cutest, and I feel in love with Max's vibrant energy, and Charlie's love if cooking immediately. Read it. It's great.
Vicki
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Light, fun and sweet. 4.5 stars

This was my first foray into the Fairyland world and I felt like I was at the theme park. The author described everything beautifully and I was fully engaged with the well developed characters.
Throw into a mixing bowl a bit of snark, some humour, a tiny dash of angst and a pinch of drama. Mix it all together and you get a wonderful read that’s light, fun and sweet.

Charlie is a sensible man who loves his job as a chef at the Fairyland theme park. He’s
Bobbie  Bomber
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Cute RomCom

The first book in the series is so far my favorite but this one was cute and I did enjoy it just enough over the top RomCom goodness to satisfy.
Will Howard
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bubblegum, romance
Lovely, charming. The best cheesey romcom feels
Serafeim Blazej
Oct 24, 2019
Dave
Nov 09, 2019

• Rocket Science
  • Ready for You (Oahu Lovers, #3)
  • Homeward Bound (Pine Cove #3)
  • Smoking Gunn (A Bridge to Abingdon #7)
  • Arctic Heat (Frozen Hearts, #3)
  • Natural Disaster (Storm Chasers, #1)
  • First Priority (Priorities, #1)
  • Motorcycles and Macarons (Hearts of Snow Lake #1)
  • Graveyard Shift (Not Dead Yet #3)
  • Sidearms and Spareribs (Hearts of Snow Lake #2)
  • Ride the Whirlwind (Love Across Time #4)
  • Rise (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 4, #5)
  • Now You See Me
  • Hot Potato (Seacroft, #3)
  • Under Review
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • The Hitman's Guide to Staying Alive Despite Past Mistakes (The Hitman's Guide #2)
  • Mimics & Mayhem (Stallion Ridge #4.5)
A pansexual, trans non-binary author born and raised in New Zealand, Jaxon Knight didn't mean to be a romance writer, but...

A love for themeparks, a desire to see happy ever afters for queer characters and a sprinkling of fairy dust has resulted in the Fairyland romance series. Set at a theme park based on fairy tales about virtues, they wanted to tell the stories of the people who wor

Fairyland Romances (3 books)
  • Rival Princes (Fairyland Romances, #1)
  • Mischief and Mayhem (Fairyland Romances, #2)