Start by marking “New Beginnings (Pleasant Grove Book 3)” as Want to Read:
New Beginnings (Pleasant Grove Book 3)

New Beginnings

(Pleasant Grove #3)

One letter changed everything. A stupid piece of paper erased everything I thought I knew. Who I thought I was, where I came from --- all wrong.
My life keeps spiraling out of control, leaving me lost, confused and very angry. I just want answers. But finding them is the hard part.
When I leave Pleasant Grove, I find a lot more than I bargained for, and not just the secret
Published September 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about New Beginnings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Beginnings

Start your review of New Beginnings (Pleasant Grove Book 3)
Kayla
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“In a sea full of people , my eyes will always search for you. Every single time, firecracker.”

New Beginings was overall a enjoyable and pleasant read. I found myself able to read through the pages with ease. It was nothing like I thought it would be. But that isn't a bad thing. It was a nice surprise. The author does delve into some sensitive subject matter. But I felt she handed it as well as you can those types of situations. There is definitely plenty of angst to keep the emotional roller
Suny Oliva
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is story is probably one of the best romance I’ve read this 2019! The way Jensen and Elle interact, their plot lines, and their dynamic personalities really had me hooked from the start. Elle is a bit stubborn but comes around to sweet Jensen. Jensen has had a hell of an unwanted wake up call but upon meeting Elle he finds a shining light in his newly darkened life. I highly recommend this book, it’s the third in the series and I honestly can’t wait to reread it!
Megan Goodman
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book that will keep you awake at night turning the pages with all the twists and turns it entails. It is full of all the things that a great book should contain and I highly recommend not only this book but all of her books. As a relatively new author I am seeing huge improvements with each book written. Job well done Tara. ...more
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
Another great read by this author. I am loving this series. New Beginnings is the third book in the pleasant grove series. If you have not started this series yet you should so go and grab book one (Taking Chances) now. I have been impatiently waiting for Jensen’s story since I first fell in love with Eli & Charli. This is Jensen and Elle's story.

Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
GAHHHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

New beginnings is the 3rd book in the pleasant grove series and damn did tara bring it, her words bring out every emotion in me, I couldn't read fast enough but at the same time never wanted it to end.

It doesn't matter how many times I read this book I cry every single time, everytime I read it i find something that makes me smile, laugh, hurt and want to throat punch an a**hole.

Jenson is amazingly beautiful, hes every womens fantasy, super sweet, amazing generous and
Alannah
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lorraine - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Title: New Beginnings
Author: Tara Lee
Reviewer: Lorraine Leatham - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Rating:

Loved this book. So many emotions for me on so many levels. Have the tissues at the ready folks.

One letter will forever change Jensen's world. Nothing will ever be the same. One simple piece of paper causes his life to spiral out of control. He struggles with anger and drowns himself in the bottle which is never a good thing. He needs answers but where does he go to get them? He goes in search of
Dawn Edwards
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story has lots of love, angst and of course sexy time. Wonderful story from Tara Lee, a new to me author, I will be diving into her other books right away.
Such a sweet story of two people, Jenson and Elle trying to find themselves through love, loss and surviving their past. I loved the Journey Tara Lee brought me on as these characters fought their own demons for the love of someone else.
Stefanie Jenkins
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jensen will sweep you off your feet

I have been impatiently waiting for Jensen’s story since I first fell in love with Eli & Charli and boy was it worth the wait.

Tara Lee does not hold back with this sorry. Your heart will break with the pain these 2 have encountered in their life but they were brought together for a reason. To heal each other through it all.

Be prepared because Jensen will swoon the pants right off of you - no seriously he will!

I love that we get to not only meet new faces
Kit Chepesiuk
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story, a fast and hard love story that continues the romance with a slow burn. Does this mean the book is a slow read? Absolutely not! I was hooked from the start and couldn’t put it down. Tara is a talented author and her books are amazing. I love being so enveloped by a story that you feel Iike you could actually go visit this place one day ...more
Kat Mary
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New Beginnings is such a perfect title for Jensen and Elle's story! I mean obviously, right? But really. I adored Elle and my heart broke for her. It was obvious how low she was and to see her come out of that as the pages turned was amazing. Jensen, hate to say it but sounded so much like a typical player. I loved his charm, his confidence his dirty talk and most especially his tender heart when it came to Elle. He won me over easily and who doesn't love a player turned committed man. There is ...more
Mary Walls
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tara's work is really evolving and you won't want to miss the Pleasant Grove Series. I felt this book could be read as a stand alone if you haven't had the pleasure to read the first two.
Sue Gipel
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. What a beautifully written story of love, hope and “new beginnings “ Well done!! Can’t wait for the next one ...more
Kristy Odom
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I’ve read by this author. I enjoyed it! I felt the situations faced by Elle and Jensen were believable, and very well written. I was outraged by Elle’s town. So much heartbreak, but I loved her sassiness with Jensen. I loved Jensen’s cheekiness with her. I loved her Grams, and his family.

I will definitely be reading more of her books!
Alannah
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lorraine - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Title: New Beginnings
Author: Tara Lee
Reviewer: Lorraine Leatham - Rainey Day Book Reviews

Simone Solomons
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elle and Jensen’s story comes together by fate.
He goes for one thing but leaves with a whole lot more.
She dealt with a lot and needs a start over and once he sweeps her off her feet, he is her new beginning.
Laura Button
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Pleasant Grove series. I wasn’t sure any could beat her last book but this has excelled itself. Jensen and Elle’s book has all the feels. I can’t wait to see what Tara comes up with next
Tiffany
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a story! This book is definitely a rollercoaster ride. Elle who hasn’t had a good life meets Jensen, an out of town stranger who’s never been in love before. They each teach each other things they have never known before now along with creating their own ups and downs. This story will make you smile, giggle, swoon and cry.
Michelle Heron
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
Rating:

This is the first Tara Lee book I've read and loved it. Jensen and Elle's Story was filled with so many emotions my heart ached for them.

New Beginnings was the perfect amount of sweet and romantic with that added sexiness. I adored the chemistry between these two - and I loved their feisty banter.

While Jensen started out as a hot - headed doctor who didn't believe in love and Elle was more of a submissive - quiet woman their love grew them to become better people - Jensen became a
Jaleel Webster-Abrahams
Paging Dr. Parker...

Jensen has experied loss more than anything. So much so that he does not believe in love. Elle on the other hand still believes in love, but hold her cards close to her heart after everything she has been through. But, when the good Dr. Parker comes to town he awakens the fire in this small town girl.

Jensen the smooth talking Doctor and Elle come together in this world wind romance that will have you questioning love at first sight. Can it be real?

Will they cut their losses
Renee
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 3 and Jensen’s story so far is my favourite! I was hooked as soon as I began reading. Yet another fantastic book from Tara. I cant wait for more
Sammy Clark
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sydney Cordeiro
This was an amazing book vary captivating. The sexual tension between the main characters and the love and admiration is amazing. I fell in love with Jensen the moment I met him in the first book in this series.

I can’t wait to read more of this series
Megan Goodman
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book that will keep you awake at night turning the pages with all the twists and turns it entails. It is full of all of the things a great book comprises and I highly recommend reading not only this book but the other books in this series. As a relatively new author I am seeing all of the growth and progress Tara is making with each book she writes. ...more
Rhiannon Marina
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tara’s writing just keeps getting better and better!

Jensen and Elle’s story is wonderful. I especially loved their character development throughout the book.

Both their backgrounds are lost and dark but we see that turnaround for them in a beautiful way.

The twist you will not see coming!

So proud of you Tara xx
Jennifer Lashbrook
4.5 stars!! I loved this story. I enjoyed watching the characters mature throughout the book. Jenson started off as a hotheaded player and grew up tremendously. He became a patient loving partner. Elle started as a weak submissive female and turned into a strong person. I liked how they met and how they grew into their relationship. Very enjoyable read and can’t wait for the next in the series... maybe Tyler’s?
Breen Rdz
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Tara did an amazing job, she wrote a heartbreaking and emotional story. I’ve read her previos books and I know the great author she’s is but I think she hit the jackpot with this one.

I cried, laughed and fell in love with this story. What can I say about the characters besides that they’re perfect? Elle and Jensen definitely ripped my mind and soul in the best way. Elle’s past was sad and hurtful, after everything she suffered she regained as a strong woman. I suffered with her and I do really
Just Another Perfectionist
rating

"New beginnings" is the third book in The Pleasant Grove series by Tara Lee.

Elle & Jensen's story was the perfect combination of emotional, sweet and steamy. Those two had some serious chemistry going and true connection.
I loved the growth/development of their characters as the story progressed, the overcoming of the bad things that happened in the past and becoming better & stronger despite what they've went through.

If you're looking for your next read/a new author to discover, don't
Philomena
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third Book in the Pleasant Grove Series. Elle and Jensen didn’t really know what it was to have someone who truly loved them. When we are first introduced to Jensen, he is a hot headed jerk but throughout time becomes a loving individual. Elle is a timid yet weak individual but eventually turns into a strong willed women who isnt afraid of showing her emotions anymore. This is one of my favorite series and definitely a must read!!!!

• Gorgeous Gyno
  • Slow Burn (The Boston Beauties Series Book 2)
  • All of Me (Rock Me #0.5)
  • The Italian
  • Love's Hot
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • According to Plan
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Unequivocal Love (The Castaway Grove Collection, #2)
  • Fever Pitch (The Boston Beauties Series Book 1)
  • Cherry Beats
  • Reckless Encore
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • Charmed Souls (Black Souls, #1)
  • Falling for Dr. Kelly (Falling)
  • Confess
  • Holding on to Forever
Tara lives in Hobart, Tasmania Australia with her husband her college sweetheart, son and daughter

She is a qualified baker by trade and loves to read in her spare time.

She's obsessed with books, shoes and handbags.

She fell in love with writing while on maternity leave with her son she had stories in her head and had to get them out.
She's always been a lover of romance and sweet stories she

Pleasant Grove (4 books)
  • Taking Chances (Pleasant Grove, #1)
  • Second Chances (Pleasant Grove, #2)
  • All For You (Pleasant Grove book 4)