Start by marking “Vampire Master (Vampire Queen, #16)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Master (Vampire Queen, #16)

Vampire Master

(Vampire Queen #16)

Big and bad enough to be any girl’s nightmare—or her best dream ever…

Beyond your grasp. Those are the three words that come to mind, every time Ella sees Wolf at Club Atlantis. He earns the term Master, in and out of scene, yet there is something deeper and darker about him. She wants to dive into that abyss.

Wolf sees the yearning. But the submissive he ultimately claims

Published December 15th 2019 by Story Witch Press

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Master, please sign up.

Start your review of Vampire Master (Vampire Queen, #16)
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This series is still going strong. Sixteen books in, the erotic tension is still as sexy as the first. For those who have never read this series, this can be read as a standalone. Fair warning, if this is your first book in the series, the desire to go back and buy every book starting from the first will be high.

In this latest Vampire story, we encounter Wolf. Wolf is a relatively younger vampire, less than 100 years. He's also a dominant. Seriously, a sexual dominant vampire is redundant. All
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Vampire Master: Vampire Queen Series: Club Atlantis by Joey W. Hill

#Review
#DarkRomance
#OutDec15th

‘He was so contained on the public floor, yet there was an energy behind his gaze that hinted of a storm of limitless magnitude. The kind that came with thunder and lightning, which split the heavens, and brought torrential rains. Rains that could put out fires that roared through the heart, leaving loss and never-ending pain in their wake.’

This was my first ever read of a Joey W. Hill novel. It was
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
A sensual masterpiece that brings you back into the heart of Club Atlantis. Vampire Master has a little splash of something for every reader; the D/s club atmosphere, returning character fan favorites (or maybe they are just mine), high stakes romance, a bad guy to flush out, and two people who fall in love against all odds.

There was so much to love about this new addition to Joey Hill's Vampire Queen series and finding the best place to begin is both easy and difficult. This book is massive,
Rene' Hurt
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five start all the way!!

I want to say first what a amazing book this is. Just wow! Each book in this series is Unique. I just couldn't stop reading. The Vampire world Joey Hill has created is beyond your imagination. Wolf is first introduced to us in Vampire Soul. And Ella is a submissive that work at Club Atlantis. When they meet their worlds collide. Will Wolf be able to resist his attraction to Ella?
Erin Lewis
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Vampire Master (Vampire Queen #16) by Joey W Hill

This is one of my all time favourite series and I was excited to be given a chance to read an ARC of this book.

Nobody writes characters that need so much work like Joey W Hill. Welcome to Club Atlantis where dreams can and do come true. Wolf is a Master Dom in every way, working at Club Atlantis, he is also a vampire and that is where complications arise.

Elle also works at the club, is naturally submissive and is attracted to Wolf,
Sofia Lazaridou
Dec 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Vampire Master is the 16th(!!!!) novel in the Vampire Queen series by Joey W. Hill. I can not believe how far the series has gone! I read The Vampire Queen's Servant 7 years ago and it was published in 2007, so I kinda left nostalgic. Visiting some of the old characters made me a little nostalgic.

I am a big fan of the series and it pains me to say this, but I found the book a little slow for my taste and I thought that it was dragging at some points. I am not used to books with more than 400
Donna
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me so happy. Elle has been a favorite secondary character in this series for quite some time and now we get to know her and her story and maybe just maybe the little pixie can tame the big bad Wolf. Wolf is a fairly new character but he was intriguing as he is the silent type. I was fascinated by the idea of him doing BDSM therapy and was really glad when he explained the Daddy/little kink so it wasn’t as creepy as I thought it would be. Once again Joey W. Hill has done a ...more
Michaelene
Let me start with saying that reading Vampire Master is an experience, and at over 600 pages, make sure you carve out enough time to enjoy and process and appreciate, because the characters are so nuanced, the story so layered, and the motivations so slowly revealed, that to do anything else would be a disservice.

It was terrible how lost people could get. How much life could take from them and yet they endured, half a person, broken into so many pieces. She'd learned as long as all those pieces
TinaMarie
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Carole-Ann
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was achy.... totally feels for Ella and her wish to give everything to Wolf.

Total "slap upside the head" to Wolf who didn't realise what a treasure he had in Ella...

And super nice to see Anwyn, Gideon and Deagan in action again...

As usual, Ms Hill enthralls us with the machinations and scheming of various vampires; but I guess the human element will always throw us into perplexity.
A few new vamps; some 3rd marked servants; lots of twists (and dreadful agonies as to whether our people
Jaycee
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf and Ella's was a gripping story firmly set in the violent, unapologetically cruel world of the vampire. Its old-school VQ series, but introduces a newness of scope and I am fairly giddy to see where Ms. Hill's very fertile imagination and her slightly sadistic Muse will take it.

But in the here-and-Vampire Master, we are treated to the characteristic strong-willed submissive whose willing gift is not to be refused by the hard-a$$ed (if occasionally misguided) Dom-pire. Its impossible not to
Reanna Hanley
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love Ms. Hill, she's my favorite author. She never disappoints. Whenever I think I've found my favorite book out character she releases someone else into the wild for me to fall in love with. I absolutely loved Wolf and Ella, they are both very broken but help eachother to heal. This series is nty favorite and I have read most of these books multiple times. This book will definitely get a re-read as well! Amazing characters, excellent plot, the world building is fantastic. I can't wait
Kat
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
If you love really dark, vampire romances with tons of steamy scenes that will bite you, make sure you try this series!

But don't worry, you don't have to read the first 15 books before starting this one, because they're all standalones! AND, if you have read some of her previous novels, you may find some of the characters returned!!

Everything I hoped for came true as you might expect from the title. We have a strong, Alpha male and his drop-dead gorgeous interest that he can't stop from
Nita
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A little long in places, but I mostly very much enjoyed. I really love the world and characters Hill has created. This one also had quite a bit of one of my favorite thruples as it takes place mostly at Anwyn's Club Atlantis. Lots of Gideon and even his viewpoint at times.

Content warning - rape (view spoiler)
Gab
Nov 25, 2019 added it
We're back at Club Atlantis.
Home of Mistress Anwyn, Lord Deagan, and their servant Gideon.
Two of their best assets at the club are Wolf, Vampire and Master Dom, and Ella, house submissive Extraordinaire. As much as they both try to deny themselves the truth about their mutual attraction they inexorably gravitate to each other.
Their first personal encounter is a mesmerizing example of the buildup of a D/s scene.
Ella is relentless in her submissive dedication to Wolf and they are humming
Eva
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Joey Hill's writing. I love how her writing immerses the reader in the psyche of her characters. I love the slow immersion in a relationship that develops between two characters in a BDSM universe. I love the dark humor. I love the attention to the details. These are the reasons why I have read just about everything she has written so far.

This book have all those qualities. So if you like those things in a book, go for it!

The relationship that develops between Ella and Wolf is intense,
Manuela
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, m-m
Yeah, this was such a treat to read. I have been patiently waiting for this book. Not only because I read a teaser with the main characters Wolf and Ella, that really made me want to read their story, but also because it takes place in the Atlantis Club owned by one of my favourite vampires Anwyn. That would mean I would see more of Gideon and Daegan, who I adore most in this series. But back to the book. I don't want to do a summery or recap of the story here, as you can read it all for ...more
Jessica
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s amazing how Miss Hill continues to create books that are within the same world, but so different from each other. Vampire Master can be read as a stand alone, but the reader will get more enjoyment from reading Vampire Mistress and Vampire Trinity.
Wolf is a made vampire but still relatively young and Ella is a club submissive who hovers on the edge of falling in and out of crushes but being able to be everything her Dom needs. Both of our characters have such hidden depths, one who can’t
Jasmine Stells
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Note: This was an ARC given to me by the author on behalf of Social Butterfly PR for an honest review.

Initial Thoughts: It’s been a long time since I read a book with vampires so I was excited to dive into this one.

Things I Liked: I really enjoyed getting to learn Wolfs backstory. It’s always interesting to learn how a character ends up becoming a vampire. I also really loved Ella. She was such a strong young girl and she endured so much. I loved her spirit and the fact that she always tried to
Chrissy
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just what I wanted

This was a brilliant book that was just what I wanted. This author truly has a way with writing it pulls you into the fantasy while still feeling logical and real. This story could be read as a standalone without feeling lost but you'll definitely get more depth if you read at lest some of the other stories like lady lyssa & jacob, Anwyn - Gideon & Daegans stories. Not to mention the awesome little short written for this couple where they have a run in in a book store.
Alicia
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another stunning, complex and deeply sensual book from the gifted pen of Joey W Hill which has left me breathless and with a truly severe book hangover. In Vampire Master we are back in the realm of Club Atlantis and I am just delighted to be there as Joey continues to explore the intricacies of D/s relationships, but, more than that, the complexities of friendships and of the heart.
Written with her trademark compassion, empathy and awareness, Joey weaves her magic as we are drawn into the lives
Chaos Book Reviews.
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot, explosive, captivating.
Vampires plus BDSM what more could you ask for?

Club Atlantis' resident Bad Boy Dom is breaking all his personal rules for the sub with the megga watt smile and ever changing eye color.

This book has some hot and heavy BDSM; So I'll throw a trigger warning here just incase it's a hard limit. I found a few "scenes" were touch and go, but BDSM isn't some I read often.

As story lines go, I personally found the first half missing something. But I guess for a 600 page book,
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Wow! I'm blown away with the Vampire Master! A deliciously dark and twisted story that keeps you intrigued with unexpected turn of events.

I enjoyed Wolf's character especially during his sessions. Details explained about certain bdsm scenes.

Wolf carried a burden of guilt on his shoulders after losing his family. He's had a strong pull towards Ella but refused to act upon it. He doesn't know how she will react with him being a vampire.

Ella is the perfect submissive. Always trying to please
Peggy Thokar
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I stayed up all night reading because I couldn’t sleep without knowing what would happen! Joey Hill is a master of the slow build up, and I was hooked from the first chapter. Wolf has a more troubling story than I’m used to from her vampires, or maybe it’s because he’s a newly made vampire that his past is so hard to read, and so real. But Ella is his perfect complement. She’s suffered bad times yet she’s learned how to hold onto hope. They both need love and they finally get there together. ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
"He put his arm around her, holding her close, and looked down at her. She made him hurt. She fucking made him hurt in a way he didn’t know how to handle. And he was smiling like an idiot again."

I loved that quote because at the end of the day and this story, you will be left smiling like an idiot. This story was so much more than I expected. It encompasses the BDSM scene in a way that's realistic and not just what someone thinks it is; and throws in the supernatural aspect with the kinky
Vivian Allen
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I love this entire series, but the story of Ella and Wolf is awesome from the first word to the last. Full of action, suspense and lots of steamy steamy sex. I think Wolf is my new book BF. There are some triggers of suicide, rape and PTSD. But I found nuggets that truly helped me with my own inner turmoil. Beautifully written, a wonderful build of this character world with old favorites that visit thru out the story. Next to Lyssa and Jacobs story, this is my new fav, a must read!
Sydney M Neblett
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
We find who we need
Wow! The author really brought out the best in the characters in this book. She filled the book with emotion and action and the HEA that I am always looking for. These two are meant to be together. Wolf may fight it, but Ella needs the protection of her master. The author did an amazing job of bringing these two together and setting the series up for even more books. I really enjoyed this book, but there are triggers for some readers. I can't wait to read the next book in the
Debbie
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are few authors that I feel guarantee an awesome read. Joey Hill is one of these authors for me. I'm not always fully invested in her books but I know that each story is full and complete. Vampire Master is everything I love about reading Joey Hill. Ella and Wolf are characters that pulled me into their story and had me turning the pages, all the pages, until the very end. It was wonderful to revisit with some characters from previous books. I'm very much looking forward to catching up on ...more
laura redwine
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMGi love Wolf and Ella

No one can write a story that completely immerses you like Joey-I love Wolf and Ella and the journey they go on for find their HEA. They have things they have to overcome but it ultimately brings them closer together. There is adventure, romance, and of course scorching hot sexy time. The only problem I have now is my book hang over and waiting till the next Joey W Hill books comes out! Any chance we can make it happen tomorrow? Thank you
Brigid Brown
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot and steamy, with a great storyline!!

My first Joey W. Hill book and it won't be my last!!! Ever since reading Anne Rice books, I have loved vampire romances. This author adds to it by including BDSM. I absolutely loved Wolf and Ella, the main D/s who's story is being told. They are both broken by past traumatic events and they are perfect for each other! They overcame many obstacles and twists and turns but had the best HEA!

• Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Savage Hunger (Savage Trilogy #1)
  • Claimed by the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #2)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Bound (A Faery Story, #1)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Beauty (A Faery Story, #3)
  • Always & Forever (Battle Born MC, #4)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Sleeper
  • Holiday for Hire
  • Ain't She Sweet?
  • A Snowflake Wish
  • Lake Season (Bluebell Inn Romance, #1)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Prince of Killers (Fog City, #1)
  • A New Empire (Fog City, #3)
  • King Slayer (Fog City, #2)
"BDSM Romance for the Heart & Soul"

Winner of the RT Book Reviews Career Achievement award, Joey W. Hill has published over forty contemporary and paranormal BDSM erotic romances, including six series. Her emotionally-intense love stories offer everything from vampires, mermaids, witches and angels, to boardroom executives, cops and simple housemaids.

Free excerpts from all her works are

Vampire Queen (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1)
  • The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Vampire Queen, #2)
  • A Vampire's Claim (Vampire Queen, #3)
  • Beloved Vampire (Vampire Queen, #4)
  • Vampire Mistress (Vampire Queen, #5)
  • Vampire Trinity (Vampire Queen, #6)
  • Vampire Instinct (Vampire Queen, #7)
  • Bound by the Vampire Queen (Vampire Queen, #8)
  • Taken by a Vampire  (Vampire Queen, #9)
  • The Scientific Method (Vampire Queen, #10)
“I will love my life and who I am, she said, with every action she took. I will forgive myself when I stumble, pick myself up and keep going. I will make sure that everyone in my life gets value from my presence in it, to thank them for their friendship and the experiences they provide me.” 0 likes