Start by marking “Wriggly Pig” as Want to Read:
Wriggly Pig

Wriggly Pig

Unable to sit still, Wriggly Pig squirms in the car during car trips, runs at the beach, fidgets at the movie theater, and makes a spectacle of himself at posh restaurants.
Published May 1992 by Tambourine Books (first published July 15th 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Wriggly Pig, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wriggly Pig

Chloe
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As a child this story was a favorite and use to constantly renew it from the library. Although I do not think they print it anymore I found it on amazon and remembered just why I loved it.

The story is about a little pig who cannot stay still. The story follows wriggly pig and his family, who become fed up with his wriggling. The story is very funny and children can easily relate to it. In the end the family realize that he wouldn't be wriggly pig if he stood still and decide to join in with the
George
My little boys and I laughed pretty hard through this story. I was a little taken aback when the family fled the broken window scene, but it added to the laughs and follow-up conversation.
Andrea
added it
Aug 12, 2018
Rosa
May 29, 2019
Jon Blake is the author of over sixty books, primarily for children and teenagers: most recently "Thimble Monkey Superstar" which was shortlisted for the 2017 Laugh Out Loud awards (Lollies), and its sequel "Thimble Holiday Havoc". Thimble features disabled narrator Jams Cogan, based on Jon's son.

Jon was brought up in Southampton and now lives in Cardiff where he teaches creative writing at http: