Start by marking “Holiday Terminal” as Want to Read:
Holiday Terminal

Holiday Terminal

Two hearts. One snowstorm. A second chance at love.

PENELOPE
Swirling snow may have stranded me at this tiny airport in the middle of nowhere on Christmas Eve, but it has nothing on the storm raging inside me when he walks into the terminal.

Artemis Warren.

My first love and the man who shattered my world.

I thought I locked
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Terminal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Terminal

Start your review of Holiday Terminal
Stephanie Ditmore
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved Holiday Terminal, what an amazing holiday read. It’s sweet, romantic, loving and swoon worthy. Penelope and Artemis were so good together, young love, a broken heart and nothing but time to move on. Penelope was crushed when she was left standing and waiting for Artemis to show up and when he didn’t her life needed to move forward. Years later being stranded in the airport can’t be the worst thing ever, right? Well that is until she sees the man who she loved and wrecked her whole w ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
A very beautiful holiday read! I can tell this is the beginning of a great series and starting it with Penelope and Artemis was an amazing choice!

Artemis and Penelope’s story from start to finish had me anxious and excited for more! Their past and fate stepping in to bring them together after all these years was either going to be the best thing or lead to heartbreak once again! Penelope has no choice but to try and keep her heart guarded as she finds herself stuck at the airport with her past
Joy Whiteside
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read that I read in one sitting I could not put it down. It moved along at a great pace, has amazing characters that you will fall in love with and want to know more about and a story that grabs you and keeps you until the very last page. This is a must read that needs to be on your TBR list no doubt about it.
Jenny
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love love it. Although it has the feel of a Hallmark Christmas movie, it's still a perfect holiday read. This is now an automatic addition to my holiday reading list. I expect that I'll be reading it again before Christmas, and each year to come. I can't wait for further stories of the Warren family, do I really have to wait another year to get the next one?
Holiday Terminal is the perfect length for a quick holiday read.
Ree
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Terminal sure is packed with feeling. There's a lot of angst as the two lovers reunite and find out things about each other, as well as the warmth and hope that the Christmas spirit seems to bring.

I definitely enjoyed this quick, Christmas read, and look forward to more in the series.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Janice Kidd
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great holiday read! Penelope and Artemis met as young lovers. After a broken heart, they went their own ways until fate intervened. While trying to get home, a snowstorm strands them at an airport. Read this book to find out what happens when they see each other for the first time since their heartbreak.

Make sure to get your copy of this holiday story. You will not be disappointed!!
Teresa Lara
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this new series
Grabbed my heart and Squeezed
Intense emotional broken heart stopping love story of Art and Pen
ready for more
Misti Sonntag
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect holiday read. The only complaint I have is do we have to wait until next year for Archie’s book? These characters were perfect. Even with how wrong Penelope handled the situation when she was just a kid herself I wouldn’t blame her for acting the way she did. Artie is so close to perfect if it wasn’t for his family and who they are. This book is the book you want to curl up and read this holiday.
Kimhe Rockchicks
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You are in for a treat with this little gem. A Christmas treat, a wonderful second chance romance for Penelope and Artemis. A feel good Christmas romance.
Loved this one, cant wait to read Archies story.
Joy
Oh how I love me some second chance romance. This little quickie will make your heart race, swoon and love. Penelope and Artemis have a history and some undeniable chemistry. I did love this story and these characters right away. Stranded on Christmas Eve forces them to interact years after a summer of love. Will this Christmas Eve be magical or a disaster? Pick this potent little number up and find out!
Angela
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

“ “Artemis Warren. Please head over to the office.” I freeze. No. The cup slips from my hand. The Styrofoam hits the ground, and scalding-hot liquid splashes against my bare legs. I hardly feel the burn. It can't be. Not here…...I scan the rest of the terminal. Maybe I misheard. It couldn’t be him. Fate wouldn’t toy with me like that. Right?”

“It was instant. Even as a teenager, barely out of high school, I knew I would love him. I knew it was something bigger than
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have seen so many beautiful holiday reads plaster on media that I couldn’t resist start reading them before December. Holiday reads are full of fun, love, easy reads that gives you this happy feeling. I can’t describe it but always put me in a great mood. It most be the Christmas feeling.

This was my first ever read by either of this authors and I got to say that I love it. So well written and developed. It’s a story that hooks you. Holiday Terminal is a second chance romance. It’s like watchi
Michelle
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, second-chance
Artemis Warren and Penelope Barnes may have been young and in love, but theirs was the real deal. But Artemis had his future laid out like a blueprint because he's from the renowned Warren family, where reputation, wealth and publicity take precedence. The two of them went their separate ways and have now crossed paths again six years later at a tiny airport on Christmas Eve. This had all the elements of second chances that I loved based on the synopsis. However, Penelope was a lot more feisty a ...more
Christina
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!! A beautiful story of two people being given that second chance at a love of a lifetime with a little extra bonus.

Penelope is just a young woman who is trying to live life after her heart was broken when she was 17. She realizes she has made mistakes in the past, but she was young when she did.

Artemis, what an incredible name by the way, is a man who is still trying to find his way. Figure out who he is and what he wants without the pressures of his family. Artemis is the eldest son of Th
Christina
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Michelle Austin
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Holiday Terminal was a great 5-star second chance romance.

I really enjoyed Penelope and Artemis’s story. These two find themselves in the middle of nowhere at a very small airport on Christmas. Due to a snowstorm both of their flights had to do an emergency landing and of course fate stepped in and brought them together again after 5 years.

Penelope is shocked to see Artemis, the old feelings come back and she goes back to the last time they saw each other. Her heart was s
Katherine lopez
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing great Christmas Story its Holiday Terminal. Since page one I was consumed by the story and couldn't put he book down. Artemis and Penelope were such an amazing couple that got separated and went there own way after a summer romance that ended in heartbreak. Years later they find themselves straddle in an airport in the middle of nowhere on Christmas eve (talk about destiny 😉) There the pull towards each other its undeniable, but Penelope has built these walls to protect herself f ...more
Roxs Reads
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
The season for holiday reads has begun and Holiday Terminal by Gwyn McNamee and Christy Anderson was a wonderful start. Nasty weather and possibly a little fate play together to set the stage for an unexpected and steamy reunion.

When Artemis and Penelope find themselves stranded in a small airport terminal on Christmas Eve with nowhere to hide, they are forced to confront the past and deal with the future. Trust must be regained and misunderstandings explained as love is rekindled in the midst of a storm.
Tashia Jennings
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful heartwarming second chance Christmas read just in time for the holiday season. Artemis and Penelope's attraction and feelings prove that nothing stays in the past and you can never escape what your heart truly wants. Sometimes what we think is a bad situation or tragedy to be in is exactly where we needed to be all along proving that our destiny is not always in our hands. Gwyn McNamee and Christy Anderson delivers a touching and delightful story from beginning to end. A wonderful se ...more
Anna
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, sexy holiday second chances!

An unexpected snow storm grounds Penelope, her mom, and son in a tiny airport in Tennessee. The last person she expects to see walking into the terminal is her ex. And unknowing father of said son.

Art/Artie/Artemis finds himself forced to land in a small airport enroute to a family Christmas party in New York. He does not expect to see the woman who broke his heart six years before.

Sweet, steamy, touching, and a bit angsty. I love short fast reads
Kerry Baker
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Terminal (A Second Chance Secret Baby Billionaire Holiday Romance by Gwyn McNamee and Christy Anderson is a brilliant collaboration of work by these two authors. This is a fantastic book that will really get you in the holiday spirit.
This is a quick but heartwarming story about two people who are given their second chance at love. The question is will they take it.
I really enjoyed these two characters. For me they are what got me invested in this book. I wanted to see if they coul
Fee96
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aw I freakin' live for secret babies! I wasted no time diving in to this sweet read.

Gah these two lost so much time! Penelope & Artemis were both broken hearted and misunderstood. For years neither could move on from the love they walked away from. When they are stranded in the same little airport during a snow storm they have so many unresolved feelings. A bit of anger, a lot of hurt yet no shortage of arousal. Internal struggle galore. Some super sexy itch scratching (wink wink) and some
Renee
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holiday Terminal is the first collaboration by Gwyn McNamee & Christy Anderson, but it better not be their last!

I absolutely loved this book! It was a sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, story filled with realistic characters.

Artemis & Penelope spent one amazing summer together, but when that summer ended the plans they both dreamed of were forever changed & they went their separate ways. Years later, fate intervenes & thanks to a raging snowstorm they meet once again. Secrets ar
Susan
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holiday Terminal allowed me to check off tons of boxes on my favorite types of books to read:
Christmas √
Second-Chance √
Secret Child √

I've been looking forward to Holiday Terminal for a while. And I wasn't disappointed. I loved the story of a young couple where one feels pulled away from a relationship because of family commitment, and yet never forgetting 'the one who got away'. I love a story where a single mom pulls herself up and finds a way to be successful while balancin
Karolina P
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, quick read for fans of holiday romances.
Artemis boarded the plane knowing that he would spend the holidays with his family at a boring Christmas party in NYC. What he didn't know was that this flight would take him to the only woman he loved.
Snowstorm, a small airport in the middle of nowhere and two hearts in which love still smoulders.
Go grab this second chance romance and find out what they've lost by being apart for the last six years.
Holiday Terminal is heart warmin
LLS
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a pleasure to read! Artemis and Penelope were lovers when they were teens and circumstances prevented them from staying together. Fast forward a few years and Penelope, her mother and Penelope's son were trying to fly to her parents house for Christmas when a blizzard strands them in the middle of nowhere. Artemis is also stranded at the same airport. The story that follows is sweet and heartfelt. Perfect for an afternoon read!

Thank you for the privilege of reading this book! Well
The Book Fairy Reviews
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What do you get when Fate and Karma converge at the same time? A big cluster F---! Penelope and Artemis two people that love hard but due to miscommunications and secrets have more to overcome. A quick read about love forgiveness and a little Christmas miracle.
Love can overcome any obstacle as long as it is true.
Margaret
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Th Holiday Terminal is a Hallmark Christmas movie that you get to read.
How would you like to spend your Christmas Eve stuck in a little Podunk town with no way out because of a snowstorm. Toss in the man who utterly destroyed your heart and it's the perfect recipe for disaster.
Gwyn McNamee and Christy Anderson take what could have been a drab one note story into something magical.
Heather Ambrose
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was super sweet. I have to say the tension that is written into this book you can really feel. You read it and you want the characters to get out of their heads about everything! lol I enjoyed the fact that the epilogue was a decent length. I am curious to see where this series goes next.
Sherry
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tis the season!

All you had to say was secret baby romance and I AM THERE!
Billionaire√
Forced proximity√ (might be my new favorite thing!)
This was a great second chance story to kick off the holiday season. Go buy it and enjoy an early Christmas present!