Start by marking “All of Me” as Want to Read:
All of Me

All of Me

USA Today Best Selling Author Andrea Smith brings you her debut BBW Romance!

Dirk Sexton is a thirty year old playboy with a conscience.

He wants the sex without feeling the guilt of his meaningless one night stands.

Deciding to take a chance, he finally takes the leap only to realize that he may have chosen the wrong sister.

Autumn Dey may be Summer's twin sister but
ebook
Published October 15th 2019 by Meatball Taster Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about All of Me, please sign up.
Andrea Smith No. Although Dirk is quite the 'man about town,' he of course is interested in Autumn's twin, Summer, but does not cross that line. She totally bores…moreNo. Although Dirk is quite the 'man about town,' he of course is interested in Autumn's twin, Summer, but does not cross that line. She totally bores him to death.(less)

Start your review of All of Me
Andrea Smith
Oct 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I had so much fun writing this book! And guess what? It's going to be available soon on audio! The narration team is awesome!! Alexander Cendese and Gabrielle Cendese! They really bring it to life!

I'll be giving out audio codes for reviews as soon as it goes live!

If you prefer the ebook, here is the link:
AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/All-Me-Andrea-...
NOOK/ITUNES: https://books2read.com/u/38EnMB
KOBO: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/all-of-me-64
Madelyn
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Autumn and Summer may be twins but they are like day and night (pun intended). Why do the prettier, skinnier, taller girls with great hair always get the gorgeous rich guys? Well, maybe not this time. Enter the manwhore Dirk Sexton, who has a “type” but when his BFF Heath shows an interest in Autumn, who’s Dirk’s new employee and off limits, Dirk starts to reconsider exactly what his type is. All Of Me is full of Andrea Smith’s wit and humor that made this Rom-Com hard to put down once I started ...more
Kimberly
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best rom-com I have read in a long time. Autumn Dey is a phone sex operator that is dreaming of becoming a radio show hostess. She finally gets her chance and nails the interview and gets her dream gig. But, when she hears her new boss Dirk Sexton's voice, it sounds very familiar

This story is full of humor and witty banter, but it has so much heart too. I was able to relate to Autumn on many levels, and Dirk is the perfect kind of man. He is sexy and confident, but he also has a softer, more
Sammie
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I do not usually leave reviews, but I really felt compelled to leave one on this book. If you love compassion, humor and a lot of wit, this is the book for you.
What I love best is this book it is finally about a fuller figure girl finding love. All the insecurities that she goes thru. Majority of books are about Barbie and Ken type characters and this book finally is about a normal girl. Trust me, you will not put the book down. Just sit down and enjoy, you will not be disappointed.
Ashley S.
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have to say that I'm not particularly a champion of the "big girl" as the heroine in my books. Sorry, not sorry feminists! ;) With that said, I think this book may have changed my mind...at least this one time! I love Andrea's writing style - it's fresh and fast moving and she has a way of sucking you into the characters' lives until you just simply do not want to let go. This happened and so much more in All of Me.

I loved the heroine. Her quick wit and sarcastic charm really did it for me and
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
This is one of the best ROm-com have read in a long time. I seriously laughed out loud throughout the whole book, even during the times you wouldn't think you could laugh, Andrea found a way to keep the humor in the story the whole way. Autumn was just amazing and very witty. Dirk was funny and also showed a vulnerable side. The secondary characters were even funny with their commentary on how things were going. If you love to laugh you definitely need to read this one.
Karen
Oct 07, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

Sometimes I need a laugh. A big full on laugh. This book gave me lots of laughs.

Who knew you could use a blow up doll to go down the two person lane? It might be worth an investment in plastic. I want a boy one though.

Autumn Dey is a curvy girl with a mesmerising personality. She’s beautiful inside and out and hilarious. If she came to me for a job interview, I would employ her on the spot. She had me at her skirt button popping off.

Dirk Sexton, manwhore, radio station boss, is the
R.J. Loom
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5

This was a light, easy read. I absolutely adored Autumn. While her insecurities did surface on occasion, they didn't consume her or diminish her confidence. She owned her strengths unapologetically. Laid back, blunt, witty... Autumn is somebody I could see myself hanging out with. It took a bit to warm up to Dirk but with the way his character developed through the story, he won me over in the end. Overall, I enjoyed this book. The characters were well rounded and pull you in. The pacing was
Erik
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, fun, fun. That's what this book is.

We meet Autumn who loves her successful twin sister Summer who doesn't even remotely resemble her. So it is a good thing for Autumn to make a career switch from a 900 sexline to become the voice of a real midnight show on a real radio station. Little complication: her sexy boss has an eye for her while not aware that he was a client of Autumn on that 900 sexline.

Andrea Smith tells the story with a whole amount of wit. Her writing is so fresh and original
Susan Ward
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Andrea Smith is back & better than ever in her debut BBW romantic comedy. This is a must read for fans of the genre and Smith. It's witty, funny, steamy, and will keep you turning the pages faster and faster. I highly recommend! Grab it now & Thank me later!!!
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such an amazing story. I really wasn't feeling Dirk, and honestly don't know how I feel about his turnabout feelings, but this was definitely a good page turner for sure. It had me on the edge just awaiting what was going to happen and how Ramona was going to come about. This story was totally a uplifting one. I am always down for a good chubby girl story! They are very uplifting to me, being a chubby girl.
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I love me a big girl romance as Im a bbw myself but a big girl who loves herself is even better. Autumn dey yeah thsts her name is a bbw but her claim to fame is her voice sexy and beautiful she does what she can to make cash on her voice as 900 operator entil she gets her dream of radio show. when her new call Roland calls she pegs him instantly hes a one of those gorgeous men who uses woman. What she didn't count on was when she interviews forvher dream job that roland is also her new boss
Emily
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So funny and sexy and what more can I say? You will love these characters.
Breen Rdz
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I absolutely loved this book. I’m not so used to stories of big girls so I wasn’t sure what to expect and let me tell you, this book had it all! One of the best rom-com book I have read so far! The story was funny, laughable, lovely and yes at some point painful. My heart ached at some point.

Autumn and Summer are twins but they are completely opposites like day and night. The prettier, skinnier and perfect Summer always seems to have the gorgeous men falling for her. Autumn on the other side
Lisa
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Well this is a prefect story. I really hated Dirk at the beginning with his well practiced smile and wink. Maybe because I was Inside his head or just because of his womanizing ways. Getting his thoughts wasn’t always pleasant but it did let me see his confusion and transformation. I thought there would be no redemption for this man. Shockingly this guy was able to turn my thoughts around. I really really liked him by the end of the story.

Autumn is someone a lot of people can identify with. She
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was given this book for my honest review.

On your mark, Get Ready, Set and Go.

Andrea Smith has done it again by giving us a roller-coaster with a fun house in the same book. She has created the wittiness of characters that you'll fall in love with. Take a double trouble kind of characters making them her own all the while giving them an individuality like no other. This book will keep you in suspense with every turn of the page or kindle. No matter what you read on you best make sure the doors,
Cheryl O'Harney
Shelves: arc
If you’re looking for a fun filled, romantic read with plenty of steam that will leave you begging for more, then this one’s for you.

When Autumn lands her dream job as a radio show host the last thing she expects is to catch the attention of her boss, Dirk. Dirk hired Autumn because he felt that her voice would be perfect for his new show Midnight Caller, what he didn’t expect was how she’d walk into his life, turn it upside down, changing it forever by making him fall love with her.

With love,
Kristina Simkins
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is by far my favorite romantic comedy of the year!!

Autumn is a 900 phone sec operator who lands her dream job, a radio show hosts. Little does she know she’ll be the “STAR” of the station or catch the attention of her boss, Dirk.
Dirk is a man-wh*re with a “type”. When he hires Autumn because her voice is perfect for what he wants for Midnight Caller, his newest show for the station he hopes that he will be able to stay away from her intimately since she’s the opposite of his type. Never in
Courtney C
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a Smith Fun Read.
Youve probably read Diamond Girl and the series that followed so you know that Andrea Smith can not only write amazing, um, er sex scenes but also intense suspense with depth you didn't think you'd crawl out of.

This is different. Lighthearted but with all the same sassy AS you expect.

Autumn is a twin, of the fraternal type. Shes a confident, strong woman with a hilarious head on her shoulders. Her sister, summer.. Yes theres a story there, is the polar opposite.

Dirk
Pamela
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Autumn was a phone sex worker until she got a new job as a radio show host. Her boss is none other than Dirk Sexton, who starts dating her sister Summer. Autumn ends up being a friend and crushing from afar. She recognizes Dirk's voice from her time as a phone sex worker and things take a steamy turn when a colleague of Dirk's show interest in her. Dirk realizes he chose the wrong sister to have a no strings relationship with as Summer bores him. Autumn and Dirk were sizzling together. A steamy, ...more
Christine Woinich
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read. Autumn was an interesting character with her evening job and her honesty was refreshing. Dirk was a bit annoying at first, being a man-whore and all, but as I got to know him, he became a better man than most. These two were fun to watch, and I had tears when things fell apart. I enjoyed this book very much and recommend it.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
Kimberly Beale
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of All of Me in exchange for a honest review..

I fell in love with Autumn almost immediately. She is funny with the just write amount of sass. The Author did an amazing job to balance out the love story between Autumn and Dirk and I couldn’t stop the laughter at some parts.

I give this book a 5 stars because it is not everyday that you read a book and can relate to a character or just have a good laugh at times. Definitely a must read!!
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Playboy Dirk and sassy Autumn’s story is a well written story which is a fun, humorous and entertaining read which had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I highly recommend this amazing romance comedy for all readers.
Crystal Spears
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a realistic vibe for a fictional novel. I loved how relatable Autumn was. And, Dirk, he was a riot on top of hotness.
I devoured this spicy romance in one sitting!
Viper
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Humor and steamy all put together perfectly!!
Sammie
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a great book. I could not put it down. It was refreshing to know there’s fuller figure girls that can still get what the want. You understand the trials and tribulations they go thru. The book also had a lot of humor and wit. It’s sure not to disappoint.
Isadora Duncan
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a breath of fresh air!! At last, the MC is a chubby girl and proud of it!!
Buffy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a funny, sexy and fantastic read. I loved Dirk with all his flaws. Autumn is perfect for him!
Jocko
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I promise you will fall in love with Autumn! She is so damn funny and the chemistry between her and Dirk is palpable even when they don't see it!!
Leia
This was a cute rom-com.
Low angst.
Lots of cheesy, but sweet, parts.
OTT playboy hero.
Snarky, spunky, funny heroine.
Fun side characters.

Overall, it was sweet, quick read.

• Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Bedhead: A Romance
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Secret Admirer
  • Damage
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • All The Forbidden Things
  • Dirty Letters
  • Finding My One: a love story
  • Sinclair
  • Drawing the Line (The Line, #3)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Storm (Reed Security #18)
  • Marshmallow: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 1)
  • Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)
  • Collateral
  • Park Avenue Player
As a reader of my books, I hope you'll stop by my web site and sign up for
the monthly newsletter that will keep you updated on upcoming releases,
teasers, event schedule and even some giveaways. I will also have a
mechanism for ordering paperbacks.

You can also find me on my FB author page, and readers and bloggers are
welcome to come by and chat anytime. If you're a blogger, please make
sure to friend