Start by marking “Flog Me, Sir (Bonds of Worship 2)” as Want to Read:
Flog Me, Sir (Bonds of Worship 2)

Flog Me, Sir

(Bonds of Worship #2)

He offers freedom.

She fears addiction.

Can Garret coax Lissa to submit to his desire to pleasure her through pain, or will it be her needs that bring him to his knees?
Published October 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Flog Me, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flog Me, Sir

Start your review of Flog Me, Sir (Bonds of Worship 2)
Rhonda
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Both characters have pain in their past that keeps them from committing to anyone in their present lives. Lissa tries to her best to take care of her mother who has never really been there for her. Garret has parents who don't seem to care about him and a sister who has her own demons. But when the attraction between them ignites, can they remain in the same mindset while still enjoying each other? I loved Mrs. Hummel and the sneakiness she displays in getting Lissa and Garret together. She gave ...more
SBee Reviews
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
★ A little help from a Fairy Housekeeper ★

—>>> Review Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars - CEO Garret represents the “G” in the cybersecurity firm JAG, made up of three best friends. Instant lust is what grips Garret when he sees Lissa, so far from his usual type, but a woman he is riveted to and sets chase for. Garret comes on strong with no hidden agenda but for having her submit to him, for him. Lissa has a past which does not make sense with the BDSM lifestyle Garret and his fri
Julie Ayling
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Garrett and Lissa are a great and perfect couple they’re meant for each other but they’re also opposite but so much the same... now that I’m sure I confuse you all lol, this story was a great story and these two do not come together like Wham! Bam thank you ma’am they have a sneaky little cook mrs Hummel that helps plays into this. She knows these two would be good for each other now if they would only see it.
When they do get together and work past a lot of the fears the insecurities the w
Titania
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Garret is lonely. His friends are finding love and while he is happy for them he is also envious. Lissa is use to watching life not necessarily living it. But with the helping hand of a friend will Garret and Lissa find the courage to grab for a future together?
I really enjoyed meeting Garret and Lissa. Garret is a hound dog but it is getting old. And when he sees Lissa he is ready for more. Convincing Lissa may be harder than ever. But I loved his determination. In spite of his fears Garr
Evita
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read in this series, it definitely can be read standalone, but just be aware you will encounter some of the previous characters.

Lissa is part of the help, but when Garret sees her, he knows he must have her. He introduces her to the reality of the lifestyle and she is not sure if it's for her because of past trauma.

As they delve deeper and deeper and he shows her how much pleasure she can gain for her as well as for him. I have to say that I e
SiKReviews
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
One of the things I love about this series is the strong, immediate connections between the couples. Beyond love at first sight, it is much deeper than that. Lissa had a very hard life. Thankfully, the Laurents and Mrs. Hummel give her the chance in life to turn it all around. When life gets too much for her, she escapes into her writing. For me, I read, so I can relate to her that way. Garret is the perfect character for one of her books.

Mrs. Hummel is such a match maker. She knew what Garret
Kelly Kemmerly
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The unexpected attraction between Lissa and Garret will have you cheering for more and raising your hands in praise as they search for answers in each other’s arms. A story of healing through pain and unconditional acceptance.
Annette
Oct 22, 2019
Maryanne Loiacono
Sep 24, 2019
Robin Lawless
Sep 29, 2019
Aunt
Nov 06, 2019

• Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • UNIT 77: Broken (CyBRG Files #1)
  • Preacher (The Untouchables MC Book 5)
  • The BEARy Possessive Grizzly (Bear Clan, 5)
  • One True Master (Desire Island #1)
  • That Guy
  • Bittersweet (True North, #1)
  • Misadventures with a Twin
  • Offsides (Saints and Sinners, #3)
  • Bravery's Sin
  • A BEARy Happily Ever After (Bear Clan, 6)
  • The Cleaner's Daughter
  • Beauty (A Faery Story, #3)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Her Ruthless Protector (Night Storm, #1)
  • The Gift: Pleasure Times Four
  • Rough Ride (Powertools: Hot Rides, #5)
  • Misadventures at City Hall
Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.

Bonds of Worship (3 books)
  • Bind Me, Sir (Bonds of Worship, #1)
  • Cuff Me, Sir (Bonds of Worship 3)