Start by marking “Claimed by the Gods (More than Men Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Claimed by the Gods (More than Men Book 2)

Claimed by the Gods (More than Men Book 2)

Her dark past has come back to haunt her…
Ana Drake has secrets that she’d rather forget and loving Poseidon, Hades and Dionysus has made it easy to do so… until now.
When her relationship with the gods becomes the hot topic for gossip in town and Ana also receives unwanted affection from a man she detests, she realizes that she may be in danger.
A murder rocks the small t
Published October 17th 2019 by Westward Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Claimed by the Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed by the Gods

Start your review of Claimed by the Gods (More than Men Book 2)
Aimee Bower
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ana is enjoying her life now that she has love in her with her three gods. She still is working at the post office, she wanting to get another job, but has yet to do so. There is weird things happening at the house, things going missing. She thinks that her guys are playing tricks on her. She never brings up the missing item. She also thought she saw her ex- husband, but believes it was a trick her mind was playing on her.
Things are getting out of control with her co-worker at work. He kee
Eva Millien
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving Poseidon, Hades and Dionysus has made it easy for Ana Drake to forget the secrets of her dark past…until now. Her relationship with the gods has become the hot topic for gossip, she receiving unwanted affection from a man she detests and she has become the main suspect in a murder. As her past encroaches on her future, Ana realizes that even being loved and cherished by three Greek gods may not be able to save her from the killer.

This second book in the ‘More Than Men’ trilogy
Sandy S
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

RELEASE DATE: October 17, 2019

Her dark past has come back to haunt her…

A murder rocks the small town of Saint’s Grove and all evidence points to Ana as the main suspect. As
Ashleigh
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We already know that Ana and her three Gods are meant for each other. That nothing will come between them and now they are all living the mundane human life. It’s cute to see how the three men are adapting to the life and we get to see more of Dionysus and his own inner turmoil with being the self proclaimed “househusband”. He gets bored doing the same things over and over every day without any excitement. I can totally see how he becomes the bored typical housewife like we would have in the rea ...more
Lora
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ana's life has been flipped upside down. Her fascination with mythological deities has 3 Greek gods leaving Mt Olympus behind to worship her.

Good lord the sex. If this were a bad book (which it's not), it would still be worth it for the sex scenes alone.

I love how the gods were still represented true to their character while attempting a mundane life. Poor Dionysus. A god of indulgence and no responsibility will definitely struggle in our mortal world.

We get answers abou
Kathy Tozzi
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Claimed By The Gods
More Than Men Book 2
Carly Fall

Ana and her three hunky Gods, Hades, Dionysus and Poseidon are back!
They are all trying to live in the real world with their beloved Ana, trying to appear human. Well at least two of them are handling it, one is still having a tough time not using his Godly powers.
Strange things are happening around them, items are missing and people are acting strange. Everything seems to involve Ana in one way or another. A mu
Patricia
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story is told from dual perspectives (Ana and Dionysus) and has suspense, drama, and scorching passion. It picks up a few months after the astrological event, where they are adjusting to their new home life. The story follows closely to Ana and Dionysus as they both are in similar predicaments. A sudden series of neighborhood break-in's brings on the mystery of what crazy is happening in this small town. As Ana's past comes back with a vengeance...it also brings a realization to how much has ...more
Caroline Doig
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this is a fantastic addition to this series and this story continues with Ana and her gods Dionysus, Hades and Poseidon. There is murder in the small town of Saint’s Grove and Ana is being accused now the whole town is accusing Ana of being a deviant but Ana doesn’t care she’s not going to explain to anyone about her relationship with her men, but Ana is in danger there is someone out there who’s watching her so will her gods be able to save Ana in time?. Ana thought that her life with her g ...more
Bonny Niswonger
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This book got me to read from the first page to the last. Ana had to pinch herself everyday because she could not believe she got to be with Hades and Dionysus and Poseidon. Now would be the time to get the book to find out what happens the everyone. I will be getting more from this author. Thank you for writing these books for us to read.
Erin
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Picking up where the first book left off with Ana and her three Greek gods, her life takes a new turn. After a murder takes place, Ana becomes the main suspect and it becomes up to her and her men Hades, Dionysus and Poseidon to protect her and find the real killer. Can't wait to see what the next book brings to this series.
Carole
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mythology
I have always enjoyed reading stories by Carly Fall. You could say she is my go to author when I want something refreshing to read.
Her characters are well developed with a great storyline that keeps you interested from the start.
I am always interested in seeing how her imagination works in her stories.
A must read.
I voluntarily read and gave my honest review from booksprout.
Andrea Lecras-mchale
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her dark past has come back to haunt her. Ana Drake has secrets that she’d rather forget and loving Poseidon, Hades and Dionysus has made it easy to do so; until now. This was really good. Love her three gods. Enjoying this author.

Marina
WHY WHY WHY did she introduce her men as HER COUSINS! WHY. This is one thing that just rubbed me the wrong way the entire time I read this book. Just WHY.

Aside from that the relationship between them all is so sweet, though Dionysus seems like an odd choice to pair with Poseidon and Hades. I did like his character when his walls were down and he was being honest with Ana, but he was just so flamboyant and some of his actions in this rubbed me the wrong way. A fair amount of things happening in
Hannah Brooker
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just brilliant

I am loving this series. Unlike the first book there were a few grammatical errors. Other than that this series is utterly brilliant. The three Greek gods are just pure and utter hotness. I'm not sure where the 3rd book will go as everything but one thing has been nicely wrapped up. It could easily have been a book duet.
Shweta Beriwal
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
In a time when people don't remember Greek Gods, a yound mythology student loves the lore around them and interests Dionysus, Poseidon, Hades and even Zeus.

A somewhat funny and very entertaining book at all levels, I'm going to read the series simply because i found it thoroughly entertaining.

Nora
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this edition to this series.The gods are trying to live their lives with Ana. Trying to be a human, or at least as close as possible. Two are rather succesfull, the other not so much. Then some strange things happen. Will Ana be strong enough to safe herself or will the gods be on time to safe her. Very well written and entertaining.
Charlotte Clavier
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Normal life isnt normal when your three boyfriends are three gods - Hades, Dionysus and Poseidon. As if they anything normal in this book. Trying to fit in and changing their names doesnt stop Ana and her guys from finding trouble. Full of action and plenty of tension both in and out of bed. This series doesnt disappoint and keeps you on your toes until the end. Loved it
Kathryn
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an addition to the series! Secrets come to light. Ana, Hades, Dionysus and Poseidon have an incredible story. I love the love and emotion in this story. I liked the twists and turns, which kept me turning the pages.

I am voluntarily leaving a honest, unbiased review.
Theresa Doherty
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely loving this, I thought book one was fantastic, but book two was just as amazing, Ana and her men are the real deal.cant wait for book three.

Raven A  Clarke
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
An excellent, gripping sequel! I cannot wait for the third and final book. I’m seriously hoping that Ana will become an immortal so she can spend forever with her gorgeous men. I’m interested to see where things with ‘Dan’ and Victor will lead.
Raveen Vann
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series so far and the characters are really amazing and so great. She has to prove that she isn't a killer and to get to the bottom of who is it and making sure she and her gods are safe. The guys are just si perfect for her and not willing to let go.
Tayra Sanders
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Jade Wolf
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow that got crazy!!! I'm definitely excited for more!! It picked up great from the first book! The characters are still awesome as well as the storyline! I can't wait to read more!
April
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was a good read. It has a good plot though it could be a little more. It just lacks the wth is going on suspense. Fantastic characters.
Dawn Milligan
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another great book!! I love the development of the story so far and I'm excited to see where the story goes it sucks you in and keeps you interasted!!
Nicole Bell
Lisa Maher
Nov 18, 2019
Donna Brissey
Nov 11, 2019

• Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • Perdition (Fortuna Academy, #4)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe #1)
  • Catching a Warlock (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #3)
  • Catching A Wizard (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #2)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • Hellfire (Fortuna Academy, #2)
  • Prophecy of Magic
  • Wicked Truth (Cursed Coven, #9)
  • Wicked Shadows (Cursed Coven, #11)
  • Happily Ever Crowned (Underworld Royals #1)
  • Neck-Romancer: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance
  • Fire and Brimstone (Fortuna Academy, #1)
  • Wicked Creatures (Cursed Coven, #4)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe #2)
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites #1)
  • Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)
  • Necromancer Academy (Stones of Amaria #1)
USA Today best-selling author Carly Fall is a wife, a mother and a slave to the dog, Nicky.
She is the author of the award-winning series, the Six Saviors. She is also the author of the Supernatural Renegades series, and other paranormal and contemporary romance.