Start by marking “The Play Maker (The Sideline Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Play Maker (The Sideline Series, #1)

The Play Maker (The Sideline Series, #1)

Playing football ruled every decision Julian MacIntyre ever made, including leaving his high school sweetheart behind to follow his dream. Sidelined by an injury on the field, he’s now making a huge comeback to the NFL as the league’s youngest head coach.

He wants it all. The glory, the job and the girl he walked away from years ago.

As one of the top
Expected publication: November 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Play Maker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Play Maker

Wendy
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Play Maker by L.M. Carr is the first in this series. I would consider this a stand alone as the story of the couple featured is complete.
Throughout, I kept thinking that this would be a tearjerker because of the heavy history and baggage the main characters had. What I got was chuckles of laughter from all the banter.

I have a soft spot for second chance novels because of how beautiful they tend to be and this was no exception. Beautiful, well written story that I can't wait
Johnaka
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
The Play Maker by L.M. Carr
“Second chances, 3 stars”

Julian and Addison once had it all. Then life happened and tore them apart. Its been a decade and they are finally face to face addressing their torrid past. Will Addison be able to set aside her pain and anger aside and see Julian for who is now or will she forever hold the past against him? Only one way to find out.
I liked The Play Maker but I didn’t love it. I had no problem setting the story aside to adult. It honest
Becky Rendon
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like The Sideline...Series. Who knew being off the field was as entertaining as on!?! The Play Maker is going to make you mad. He is going to confuse you. He is going to woo you. Essentially, Julian is going to make you so hormonal and confused you have to give in or risk permanent psychosis. (Okay, that was a tad dramatic!)

The Play Maker has some great moves in this book but Julian isn't the only one! Watching these two try to man the field single handedly is painful but when they
S
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it

Addison and Julian had a torrid last which ended in a heartbreak , fast forward now both have everything but not each other. Even after soo many years and so much hurt would their love overcome all obstacles? You have to read the story to find out.

The premise of the story was good and I liked the story and felt it was a good one time read however I felt both the characters were acting very immature and not adults of 30 + . Which was a turnoff for me.

I don’t want to give spoilers but
Lauren Orr
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star-reads
I’m a little annoyed that Addison didn’t even make Julian work for it. He broke your heart a decade ago and he comes back and you jump into a relationship with him right away? That is crazy! I could have used a little more drama with them. I needed the chase. Other then that I did enjoy it and look forward Rence and Mallory’s story.
I wrote this review based on an advance reading copy that the publisher sent me.
Jamie
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy sports romance with a second chance to make love work again then look no further. Julian had made a mistake in the past by choosing football over Addison. Addison heartbroken goes on with life never fully opening herself up to anyone with all the hurt she suffered. Little does Addison know that football is gonna drop the "playmaker " in her life again. Prepare yourself for the journey that Julian will take you on to sweep Addison off her feet.
Kirsten Bass
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
review to come
L.M. Carr
Sep 20, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Bloggers and Bookstagrammers: Sign up here to participate in the release promo for The Play Maker!
Ashton
Linda Rea
Sep 21, 2019
Jaime Reynolds
Sep 21, 2019
Living in Connecticut, L.M. is an educator by day and writer by night. She's a lover of chocolate and Hallmark movies; they come a close second to her husband and three kids.

Her work is considered realistic and relatable Contemporary Romance with an element of suspense.

To date, nine titles have been released since 2015.

The Giving Trilogy follows a school teacher and a sing