Start by marking “Destiny Dawns (Santini #4)” as Want to Read:
Destiny Dawns (Santini #4)

Destiny Dawns

(Santini #4)

Introvert Dion is a quiet storm that’s been building for thirty-five years. Behind the shyness hides passion, and a wild love from a gentle soul that no woman has been able to uncover.

Then he lays eyes on an exotic young beauty, gazing in Santini’s Delicatessen window. Christmas just came early.

Anya is an impressive cook, good with children, and thr
74 pages
Published November 7th 2019 (first published November 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Destiny Dawns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny Dawns

Start your review of Destiny Dawns (Santini #4)
Sarah Peña
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series of novella’s!
This was a great addition!
I love the warmth of the characters/family.
The sweetness of the romance is perfectly matched with hot chemistry and sexy times!
Very full characters considering it’s a novella. That’s very rare in my opinion.
Loved it!!
Liz
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Destiny Dawns by Leslie Pike takes us back to the Santini world with Dion and Anya’s story in a charming romance. And as an added bonus, we get to see all our favorite Santini’s. Dion has had his eye on Anya for a while, but he thought she was taken. When he learns otherwise, can he win her over when she plans on moving away soon? I loved Dion and Anya so much. They were great characters you will root her and their story will charm you.

Happy reading!
Lynn
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4* Loveable Dion Stars

I was happy to eventually read the story of Dion who is the eldest of the sexy Santini brothers and him finding love at 35 years of age. When Dion lays eyes on the gorgeous Anya he assumes that she is taken because she is shopping in their delicatessen with a man and they seem very familiar with each other. After finding out that Anya is in fact single and the man, she was shopping with is her employer, Dion turns on his charm and the attraction is mutual.

It w
Misti Sonntag
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dion has had a eye on Anya for a while now but thought she was taken. Now that he has learned a few things he wants a chance with her. The only thing that could bring this to a crashing stop is Anya is supposed to moving back to New York soon. Then tragedy strikes and their time together gets cut short. Can Dion let her go?

Dion is such a gentle soul. I was so glad Leslie wrote his story. As he says, “In my life I’ve practically made an art form out of waiting for the right woman. She showed up.
Angela's Book Addiction
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Destiny Dawns by Leslie Pike is a contemporary, holiday romance told in first person, dual POV.

Anya caught Dion's eye a while ago but he never made a move because he thought she was married. When he finds out that he was mistaken, he's excited that he might actually have a chance. It doesn't matter that she's moving back to New York in a few weeks, he'll take whatever time she's willing to give him. But will it be enough? What will happen when it's time for her to leave? Will Dion be able to
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Dion is such a gentle, caring man. Seems like he's been waiting for that special woman forever and when he finally finds her through the window of the deli, he's afraid to approach her, especially when he thinks she's already taken.

Anya has been watching Dion also and although she's more outgoing and daring, she still holds back.

When he finally decides to take the initiative and ask her out, the sparks start to fly and you can feel the heat building between them.
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This quick insta-love story is a great addition to the Santini family of novellas. Destiny Dawns is Dion's story of finding Anaya and learning how well they fit together. This book is sweet, fun, with laugh out loud moments and a wonderful love story.
Melissa
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dion and Anya don’t waste time and get things moving. Love this couple and their chemistry! To me, Dion sounds like a dream and I wish had a guy like him. Great quick read and just like the other books in this series, you’ll fall hard in love with this family.
Vanessa
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the Santini family!!! I really enjoyed reading about the quiet Dion. He finally got his dancing in the kitchen partner. I hope there will be another book with this family.
Tamara
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love reading about the Santini family and am so happy that Dion got his story told. The last single brother remaining, Dion is holding out for that special woman. When Anya enters the shop, he knows there is something special about her. More reserved than his outgoing siblings, it takes the right woman to discover and unleash the special man hidden within Dion. Anya has spent the past years working as a nanny and then a cook for a family, but her time with them is coming to the end. She d ...more
Kate
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet romantic read that is the perfect conclusion to the Santini's family saga. In this short story, you get to see Dion Santini fall in love and find his happy ending. Dion is a quiet, shy man who works at his family's deli. He is a tender spirit that gives all that he has. Anya is an endearing Indian woman who gives of herself to help others. Together their attraction is a burst of sparks from the meet-cute. It helps that Anya is welcomed into the family with open arms. It also doesn't hurt ...more
Fee96
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! I love this authors work even more with each new installment!

Dion is the perfect addition to this amazing family. His and Anya's story is full length novel worthy yet perfectly executed and paced in sync with this rest of the Santini family. Once these two figure out their shared attraction, they waste no time making the best of their limited time together. Their journey is sweet, sexy and they are such warm, genuine people - gah I just couldn't get enough.
Lary Alvarez
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel inlove again!!!

OMG!! This novella makes me feel.in love again with this wonderdul family, but more with Dion and Anya, what a beatiful couple!!! Love at first sight, so romantic, so beatiful.
Dion represent all the values this family have. Anya isnthe perfect woman for him. I love it!!. Like always Leslie Pike captives me with her perfects stories. This novella is more than 5 stars. Thanks for give me this beatiful family one more time, the sensenof family is perfect, thanks for thi
Katherine Horvath
The One!

Destiny Dawns: Fantastic! Loved the continuation of the Santini family. Great writing and wonderful love story. I love the big family and how close they are. Dion is the special one in the family. I loved that he was totally different to his siblings. That's what makes the story. Anya was the special that brighten him up. I loved the story.
Amy Leibenguth
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, quick sweet read!

Another Santini brother finds his girl! I loved both Anya and Dion. These two characters were perfect for one another. These two had amazing chemistry from the moment that they met. And sparks, those were flying too! Definitely an enjoyable book and quick read.
Krisz
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
A lovely story by Leslie Pike this time with Dion, the oldest Santini brother in the leading role.
Such a sweet love story between him and Anya. Both characters were loveable, their personalities made them a perfect fit.
I liked Leslie Pike's writing and the HEA. A quick entertaining read.

Lynn Smith
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Destiny Dawns

Dion the last man standing. He admits he is picky about women. Then Anya walks into the deli. Anya has fantasies over the man in the deli. Then they finally meet.
Sweet story. Loved the family and the rest of the characters.
Jamee
Oct 09, 2019
Heather
rated it it was ok
Nov 09, 2019
Becca
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Elusive Brother Finds Love

Dion has always been a mystery during the series and I’m thrilled with finally getting to see a piece of the shy, quiet brother who gets hit with love like lightening.

Absolutely loved Dion and Anya’s story and the only complaint I have about the series is - it’s way too short!! We need more of the Santini Family —- Maybe a next generation? I would love to see Max, Gregory and Melanie as they find love!
Mary Burrows
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Sweet, but short and shallow
K.A.Bylsma

• Once Upon A Holiday
  • No Vacancy
  • Holiday Terminal
  • Out of the Shadow
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Someday, Somehow
  • Sweet Agony (The Cardwell Family Series, #2)
  • The Arrival of You (Mile High #2)
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • The Golden Hour
  • Heart's Insanity (Angel Fire Rock Romance, #1)
  • The Lovers (Echoes from the Past, #1)
  • Ruger (Demented Souls, #1)
  • Vested Interest (The Code, #1)

Santini (4 books)
  • Destiny Laughs (Santini #1)
  • Destiny Plays (Santini #2)
  • Destiny Shines (Santini #3)