Start by marking “Being Hospitable” as Want to Read:
Being Hospitable

Being Hospitable

Some houseguests are more enticing than others…

Kiki Jenkins knows that opening her home to her best friend’s younger sister means giving up some solitude. What she doesn’t expect is for her new roommate to become temptation in the form of novelty panties and flirty innuendos. But Charley is off limits…for several reasons.

Charley Graham wants to be seen as more than her
Nook, 70 pages
Published October 8th 2019 by Jazen Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about Being Hospitable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being Hospitable

Start your review of Being Hospitable
Etta Silby
I've read every book this author puts out because I am positively O B S E S S E D with her voice and style and the style with which she crafts her characters and stories. When I heard she had a lesbian romance coming out, I went bananas. I knew Ms. James would nail it, and she did! It was utterly divine.

The development of the relationship between Ki and Charley was so seamless and smooth. Sure, they started out as "friends" (or, little sister of a friend, but basically the same thing) but there
Lily Michaels
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now, it is pretty well known that romance is my jam. Give me all the pairings or moreings and, as long as you give me an HEA without a blankety-blank cliffhanger, I am a happy girl. I don't care if it's a short fifteen hundred word smut piece or a one-hundred thousand plus tome, I am all in for all the love. That said, FF romance sadly isn't one I've had much experience with reading so if you find yourself in the same boat at me, I want to start my review with the recommendation that I normally ...more
Rena
This was a pretty superb book that gave me exactly what I needed and a little bit more in such a small amount of pages.
Coralie Moss
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy times abound in this short, sizzling, f/f romance. LOVED the juicy descriptions of Kiki and Charley adoring each other's body, while feeling so confident in their own. (I'd love to see more romances include such body positivity.)
Jess Heyle
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is short but hot as hell. One of the best short erotic wlw stories I’ve read. It hit the spot on everything, the scenes all a perfect length. My only complaint would be not wanting it to end! I love how well the characters were developed and the chemistry was on fire. Highly recommend.
Charish Reid
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like all of Meka James' stories, Being Hospitable is HAWT! This was a sexy and fun quickie that delivered on its promises. I loved Charley and Kiki and their close-quarters sexual tension.
JLH
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hospitality with a kiss. Charley is Ki’s best friend sister. She needs a place to stay for her internship. Ki and Kenny, the brother have been friends for so long, she agreed in order to help Charley save money and to help her focus. Little did she know that one thing could lead to another when tired, and believes she is getting mixed emotions and signals from Charley. HEA, no cliffhangers or cheating. Steam created for the adventure of reading.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Marit
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meka James has done it again. Another hot, fun, not too serious and sexy glimpse of delicious hook-ups turned more. This F/F short does not disappoint in heat, humor or entertainment. Can’t wait for the next installment !
Becca
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super hot read and really cute as well, I was really rooting for these gals highly recommend. ...more
Felicia Grossman
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun novella. And HOT. I adored Kiki and Charley. I LOVE the big-brother's-best-friend trope and it was executed perfectly here. Kiki is so serious and careful and sweet, and Charley is so the perfect, questioning, take-the-bull-by-the-horns, cheeky tornado that she needs. The storty is so fun and again, super hot. I just loved this so much!
Natalia
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtqia-reads
"She may have been off-limits but damn if I didn't want her. She was temptation".

Meka James nailed it! This is my first FF book but It will definitely not be my last. This story was funny, endearing, and sexy. Charley by far had my whole heart during this book with her quirkiness and her willingness to put herself out there for someone she wanted so, I definitely understand why Kiki felt like she had no control. The book was highly quotable I literally could not go 20 minutes without finding
Ruby Scalera
This story is LOVELY. It's impossible not to root for Charley and Kiki as they explore their beautiful, sweet, new relationship. The characters are unique and so likable, and not only are the intimate scenes erotic and adventurous, but they're also deeply lovely and so integral to the story's development. This is a one-shot read you don't want to miss--I'm excited for more from Meka James!

I received an ARC for an honest review.
Jessica Calla
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a fan of Meka James and was so happy to grab this sexy, fun novella for a weekend read. BEING HOSPITABLE is the story of Kiki and Charley, friends-turned-roommates, who soon figure out that there is something more between them. Their story kept me turning the pages and fanning myself—hot, hot, hot! Highly recommended for lovers of short, sexy, f/f romance!
Becca
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t read a lot of F/F romance but this book is hot. It is a quickie at about 70 pages and I would say something you could read over breakfast but I started it and ended up skipping breakfast. Then rushing to shower and get out of the door. Its fun and flirty and yes steamy! It also has enough content that it pulls at your heartstrings. Truly enjoyed it.
Nichol
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Being Hospitable is a BWBW story of KiKi and her new roommate Charley that happens to be her best friend's little sister. The novella is very well done and the romance is hot. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

Tayra Sanders
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
R.J. Sorrento
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq, wlw-romance
Plenty of heat and heart in this f/f romance gem by Meka James. Perfect way to spend an afternoon. Loving the body positivity and the banter between KiKi and Charley.
Alice
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun short read, loved the rep of Sapphic black love. Hot, a little kinky. Cannot see another "pebble" and "nob though" xD
Miranda
Sep 19, 2019

• A Granted Wish
  • Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • Pinky Promises
  • Meant to be Family (Meant To Be #3)
  • Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • Magic Restrained (Calliope Jones #3.5)
  • Beauregard and the Beast (Once Upon a Vegas Night, #1)
  • Mangos and Mistletoe
  • The Magic Series: Box Set 1 of the Calliope Jones Novels
  • Grading Curves
  • Room for Three? (Erotic Accommodations, #1)
  • Once Blessed, Thrice Cursed (Sister Witches #1)
  • Luca's Lessons
  • Every New Year (Love At Last, #1)
  • Dalliances & Devotion (The Truitts, #2)
  • Meant to be Different
  • A Second Chance Road Trip for Christmas (Holidays with the Wongs, #2)
I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kids and have been happily married to my husband for 11 years and counting. I lead a pretty basic and straightforward life and use writing and reading as my escape.

Best places to find me: