Start by marking “Collateral: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance” as Want to Read:
Collateral: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance

Collateral: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance

(Collateral Damage #1)

Gabriela

Stefan Sabbioni showed up uninvited in my bedroom on my sixteenth birthday. He stood in the shadows smelling of whiskey and death and wrapped a broken, blood-crusted necklace around my neck. I thought he'd strangle me with it.

That night, he left a message for my father. He said he'd be back to take something precious.

I never delivered that
Kindle Edition
Published September 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Collateral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collateral

Start your review of Collateral: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
You’re in my world now. And in my world, I make the rules and you obey them. I. Own. You.”

The second I read the blurb to this book, I knew I had to get my grabby little hands on it as quickly as possible. I'm a sucker for a good arranged marriage trope, and when you add in a dark and gritty mafia romance, I'm practically frothing at the mouth in my need.

I'm ridiculously picky with my dark romance reads as of late. There's just too many books out there calling themselves dark, when they're anSTARS
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
534997ef-2fa5-4964-a363-48271de98b7a

This is the first book in a duet where Gabriella daughter of Gabriel Marchese is blackmailed into Handing over his only daughter to Sicilian Mobster Stefan Sabbioni for marriage.
At the tender age of eighteen, Gabby is a strange mix of innocent and naive but also somewhat worldly to the ways of monsters a side-effect of her unconventional upbringing and life-experiences and her fathers less the loving attentions.
Stefan, much older at twenty-nine and with a personal agenda of vengeance that places Gabriella
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20190920_223013.png

An arranged forbidden Mafia romance? Yes please!! Natasha Knight knows how to bring the alluring sexy danger to her readers and this one did not disappoint.

Gabriella is a pawn in a game that will ultimately become deadly sooner or later. Forced to marry a man who’s reputation precedes him, Gabriella is not looking forward to this union and possibly becoming an enemy to the notorious Stephen Sabbioni. But when revenge is on the line and the rules are thrown out the window, it’s everyone for themselves.

Stephen has worked his way up th
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
AHHHH!! OMG!!! YOU GUYS!! COLLATERAL WAS AMAZING!!!! I am such a Natasha Knight addict and will read ANYTHING she writes. Collateral was pure mafia kindle crack. I was consumed with every word and did not come up for air once. Stefan Sabbioni and Gabriela Marchese were the perfect match for one another. They were sexy, provocative and their connection was so intense. I loved every minute of this story!!

Anyone who knows me knows that mafia stories are my version of heaven, but a mafia
Snow
"Mafia arranged marriage" trope...

hell yaaasssss....

One of your favorite authors wrote it...

say no more...

Actually, I won't even go deep into the subject, you all know what's about to go down...or at least you have just a slightest idea, right?!

well, for starters, if you like this trope, this is a 1-CLICK book...

BUT what I loved about it is a phenomenal writing above all, fantastic, thrilling fast, anticipating and angsty tempo of the storytelling/>One
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Audiobook review. Natasha Knight has a talent for making difficult, flawed, and ruthless men appealing. Here we have a vengeful man using an innocent girl and I still found myself rooting for him. I enjoyed hearing Stefan’s development and the protective side of him that Gabriella brought out. This book isn’t overly sensual but rather it builds up the tension between the main characters.

The plot kept me engaged and used suspense in strategic places. The writing/diction and editing was solid. Se
Angela.M
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Collateral - Natasha knight /Collateral Damage #1

4.5 Stars.

I really enjoyed this book. Dark Mafia Romance are one of my favorites to read and this one was just what I needed.

Stefan Sabbioni a Sicilian Mobster, looking for revenge on the Marchese family. in the middle of it stands eighteen years old Gabriela who is pawn in this war game of two Monsters.

Signing a contract that bounds Gabriela to marry Stefan, she's taken to his house in Palermo Sicily. Gabriela
Coco.V
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Collateral by Natasha Knight was a superbly written dark mafia romance. I couldn’t get enough of this story and it’s characters. I was pulled in from the very first pages and found myself fully immersed in Stefan and Gabriela’s intense story of hate, lust, and revenge.

“See, you’re in my world now. And in my world, I make the rules and you obey them. I. Own. You.”

Natasha Knight consistently delivers great dark romances and this one was no exception. Like her other heroes, Stefan was cold and
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Natasha has done it again! I am completely obsessed with all her books at the moment, she has this ability to draw you into to her story and before you know it hours have passed. I literally read this in one sitting, I could not put it down.

Although Gabriela is victim in this story she does a good job of holding her own. She has a strong determination and a burning fire in her spirit that is so admirable. All the while she is helpless but to play her part as the pawn in a bitter game
Melissa Crump
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 Heart racing, angst filled stars! Holy my word...I’m utterly speechless. First off, I was quickly OBSESSED with this book. It consumed me, and I devoured this book in less than eight hours. The chemistry between Gabi and Stefan crackles and is explosive. Who do you trust? Is anyone safe? Who really will protect you? This is a jaw dropping, heart racing story that you’ll crave more of!
Paula D
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hate to love mafia romance and I’m loving it! Stefan Sabbioni is out for revenge so years later when Gabriel Marchese turns 18 she ends up being the pawn. Gabriel is one feisty strong girl and is torn between 2 monsters. Amazing book and I totally love Stefan and wanna yell at Gabriel! Intense story that I can’t wait for the next book! 5/5 stars
Siobhan
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There seems to be this misconception at the moment that for a romance to be considered dark it needs to be filled with over the top moments and lots of drama. I’m not buying into this trend, and like the classic dark romances. It’s all about the characters and their actions, and those adding over the top aspects to make things more dramatic kill the twisted nature of the story. Hence my enjoyment of Natasha Knight. Natasha Knight does dark romance the way I like – the way I love – and Collateral ...more
Carla Bulian
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was missing something and I didn’t know what was.
But I liked the story.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Heart-gripping, edge of your seat romance…

And it is romance. Yes, it is dark. So dark! I wish the author wasn’t so good at this writing thing, because I feel too much. Every hard edge. Every uneasy nuance. But the darkness calls to me. Each and every time.

“I had no control then and I have no control now.”

That was the struggle that Gabi faced and she did it with so much grit and stubbornness. She still felt deeply about those she loved but that didn’t mean she was weak. Not at/>
Mimiorphee
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Out of the frying pan and into the fire. I’m already burning in the flames."

Another formidable mafia story by Natasha Knight *squee!!!*

Dive into Gabriella and Stefan's universe, enjoy the brearhataking trip to Sicily.

Fast paced, action packed, this is a book I devoured in a few hours. From one hell to another, will the young Gabriella eventually find the light? In this world of domination, power and bood, the threats lurk at every corner. A monster eclipses another one and saf
KFForever
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
KFForever

Reviewed by Tracey Lou on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

What can I say! As soon as I read the blurb I was hooked. Waiting with great anticipation for it to land on my kindle, I couldn't contain my excitement when it finally arrived. One of my favourite genres.

This story starts by delving into the past to give us a glimpse of what happened and where the story is going to take us and the reasons why. It's not going to be pretty, but you're going to love it as much as I.

Stefan Sabbio
Ros
4 stars

Urgh, why did I not realise this was a duet?! I don’t usually read duets or trilogies until all the books are released for this very reason... I was up late last night devouring this and as it got towards the 90% mark with no conclusion in site, I just knew.... so big cliffhanger warning!

Gabriela’s and Stefan’s story is addictive. I wasn’t sure at first, but as the story went on I was drawn into this mafia world and lapped it up. This is a classic forced relationship, with a
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)

It’s so hard to come across a mafia romance that instantly grabs my attention and this book did that. It was f*cking amazing. I freaking love forced arrange marriages especially where it takes them a while to fall in love. (I hate when they fall too easily.)

We get a hero who is such an a**hole and considers himself a predator and is sometimes downright cruel to the heroine. Gabriela never intended to be tied down to someone with a vendetta and someone who just wants to use her and that what Stefan is doin
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! Mafia romance. OMG that cliffy. Why would she run back to him, dumb move chica! This is a great dark romance mafia book. Very well done. Can’t wait for the next book. ...more
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

This isn’t my first Natasha Knight book and from the moment I knew she was coming out with this series, I dropped EVERYTHING to get my hands on it! She consistently comes out with such superb, amazing, all-consuming dark romances that feed my need! She always has me in a book hangover and needing more of her writing, her words, and her stories! And so this duet right here? I’m allll for it!!

Collateral is book one in an arranged marriage, mafia romance duet and I’m
book bruin
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook Review

Overall 4 stars
Performance 4.5 stars
Story 3.5 stars

Natasha Knight always has a way of getting me invested in stories that I would normally shy away from. She challenges and pushes me out of my comfort zone by creating intriguing stories filled with morally ambiguous characters. On the outside I should despise these characters, but as the story unfolds, it's not so black and white. This arranged marriage, age gap, mafia romance will have the rea
Debbie
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A well written, engaging mafia romance with just the right amount of tension and a slow burning romance.

I enjoyed these characters who were both strong willed and stubborn. Gabrielle is young and a bit naive but not stupid. She is no stranger to the ways of the mafia but having lived under her father's thumb all her life, she hasn't experienced life or been afforded any independence. When she is forced into marriage with a mysterious man from her past, she accepts her fate but that doesn't mean
Saint.
Oct 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF

I officially declare to never read from this author again.

No hate I swear.

Its just not something I can seem to be able to tolerate.

The pathetic heroine and misogynistic hero ..

Nope ... Never again .

Lesson learned ...
Rhonda
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Natasha Knight has done it again. I've come to love mafia stories and when you add an "arranged marriage" to it, then it instantly hits all the high notes for me. A two book series, Collateral is the first book. We are introduced to Stefan and Gabriella. When they first meet, she is only 16. She's confused when he says he will come to collect in 2 years. Now at 18, he's back and she is sent off with him. Told in dual POV's, the story is compelling and it had me hooked from the first page. Twists ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jesus fucking Christ... Natasha, I don't know whether to hug you or curse you out, or both.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS??? EVERY DAMN TIME.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK... DID I MENTION FUCK?
My emotions... My head... Ahhhhh WHY!?

So, I have no idea where to start but... Here goes... Natasha is a master at her craft. The dark, gritty, suspenseful, emotional crippling plots are like a work of art. Always unique, always addictive as hell and always a book you won't want to put down, and Collateral is no exception to this.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jess~
Book one in Ms. Knight's new duet was certainly a good read. Part revenge, part mafia war, part non-budding romance with a little escape artist thrown in the mix.

Gabrielle, freshly covered in blood arrives home to find out that her future has now been contracted to none other than Stefan Sabbioni. Stefan is the head of the Sabbioni mafia family in Sicily and an enemy to Gabrielle's family. That alone made this a winner for me from the get-go.

As with all first books there
Sangria
Yummy & a true slow burn, dark romance book & I’ll say nothing! I need book TWO. I loved it! I’ll give a full review when I read book two because too much is happening!

Recommend.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Heartless Hero
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia., #1)
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Cold Queen
  • Playette
  • Covetous
  • Calico Descending (Juniper Unraveling, #2)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Entice
  • Cruel Boy
  • Holding on to Forever
  • Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)
  • Broken Hope (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • CONVICT: A Dark Romance (Sin City Salvation Book 2)
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

Collateral Damage (2 books)
  • Damage