Start by marking “The Summer My Life Began Box Set” as Want to Read:
The Summer My Life Began Box Set

The Summer My Life Began Box Set

Em has always known what her life will contain: an internship at her father's firm, a degree from Harvard, and a career as a lawyer.

The only problem is, it's not what she wants.

So when she gets the opportunity to spend a month with the aunt she never knew, she jumps at the chance.

Then there's the laid-back local surfer boy who is everyth
Published September 10th 2019 by SEG Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Summer My Life Began Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Summer My Life Began Box Set

Start your review of The Summer My Life Began Box Set
Margo Davies
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer is the perfect time to kick back and relax at the beach or by the pool and dive headfirst into a new book — and this book is the perfect book to welcome summer. Greenland's writing style is warm, light, and refreshing - just like a summer breeze, even when the book tackles some pretty heavy topics. I enjoyed that the main focus of the book wasn't the romance, but family dynamics (especially loved Em and Gwenny's relationship) and coming of age aspects to the book. Wish I could book a room ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This box set is the 1st time I've read anything written by Shannon Greenland; she has done an excellent job at writing a good set of books; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.

I received a free copy of this box set via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Bane
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book set. Each book is well written with well written characters. Each book hooked me from the beginning and kept me interested throughout. I definitely will be reading more from this author. I recommend reading.

Barbara
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A boxed set with two great stories about sisters Em and Gwenny and the different life styles they live, and what happens when they go to away two years apart for a Summer to Anna Island. Cade comes into Em's life and Levi comes into Gwenny's. I enjoyed reading this book by an Author I have not read before. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Bev
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-it, have-read
This really is a young adult romance series, something I don't usually read. I did like the storylines and the characters were pretty good. I would recommend it for a young adult. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this box set from Booksprout.
Christine Campbell
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection of books will have you into them from page one of each book I loved how they were made out to be and how they turned out

Merri
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great summer read! I got it free from the author. It had a great title the summer my life began.
Jennifer Coffman Love
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mystery, drama, angst, love and fun; all while discovering themselves. These are wonderful stories! I enjoyed them so much and can’t wait for more. Shannon is so talented.
Summer love is the best💜
Sara
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This played as a perfect movie as I read it. I highly enjoyed this! Shannon Greenland never disappoints.

Lisa Mcintire
is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2019
Emma
is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2019
Things you should know about me: I write novels! Some have won awards. Others have been bestsellers. Under Shannon Greenland (my real name) you’ll find spies, adventure, and romantic suspense. Under S. E. Green (my pen) you’ll find dark and gritty fiction about serial killers, cults, secret societies that do bad things, and whatever else my twisted brain deems to dream up. I’m on Instagram, Twitte ...more